Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails (20346 Views)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Carlosein(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
What a shame. RIP baba kazeem.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by greggng: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
i think this story is very funny, i once hired an opc man to man my house. to my greatest surprise , armed robbers tied him like a goat and all my properties was made away with. since then i dont believe in the efficacy of there charms anymore
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by hbrednic: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
country of the blind cheesy cheesy
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by kabukabu(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
Lovine:

What do you think that the Whites use to invent cars, internet, solar powers, etc. Come to Benin Republic the land of Voodoo I will give you the one that Rambo had in those days. OPC man got the wrong one. Where there is fake there is genuine. Call me through 00229. 93937664 I will protect you through the power of the unseen.

^^^^^^^^This comment is an example of why Nigeria will always be a 3rd world country riddled with poverty and ignorance. grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by ypad: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
Another foo-lish-ness from a yorooba man.

no be small laff  grin  grin  grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by member479760: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
no problem, is part of development, when white people build plane, they fly, it fall, all die, then improve on it, then black people start buying and using the plane. Technology is business of risk. The guy na hero!
UP OPC continue in that direction.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Ifecotag: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hahahahaha , e ba mi o. I laugh in YORUBA.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Did he buy the jazz from Alaba?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Did he buy the jazz from Alaba?
From the fact that it failed, it must have been from those Nna boys in Alaba for sure.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by oderemo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
what killed the jazz was becos the man was shot by one eyed men grin grin. u feeeel me.
anyway, awo ku {died} , awo ku {still standing}.
rip baba kaseeme.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Ninilowo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
I dey laff, This HOO Peee SEE sef dem dey too funny.Dem don chop belleful come dey do monkey play. abeg make dem leave the "Suspect" jare. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by vitality22(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
nasoeb:

@ Rastaman
He was a foolish man. If one does not have a dubious motive, why acquire a bullet-proof charm?

You are Right
my opinion too
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by freepeople: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
efisher:

Someone said the mumu did juju for Bazooka and not AK47! He didn't check the specs cheesy

U got it wrong. He did juju for AK47, kalashnikov, M16, multi-purpose machine gun.

He did not do juju for locally-made dane gun. The drunk should rest in peace. Afterall, he has lived past the life expectancy of average Nigerian
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by kabukabu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
nakedall:

no problem, is part of development, when white people build plane, they fly, it fall, all die, then improve on it, then black people start buying and using the plane. Technology is business of risk. The guy na hero!
UP OPC continue in that direction.

^^^^^^^^Another sign that there are actually half witted people who believe this sort of thing grin grin.

I weep for Nigeria, not nigerians cool
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by jara: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
Both the medicine man and OPC leader are foolish.

All the medicine man had to do is buy oyibo bullet proof vest and cap, decorate them with charms and sell them at triple price. That my friends is what we call real ekurube. Do not deal with all these yeye medicine man. If you need my service let me know.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by freepeople: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
engineerd:

From the fact that it failed, it must have been from those Nna boys in Alaba for sure.

I strongly suspect Chinese witch doctor's hand in this charm
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by hbrednic: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2011
one eyed man with a gun ? God forbid cheesy
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by jamest3(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
This is a lesson for all adherents of juju, always check the expiry date of your charms. grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by justin04(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
I have said this many times, let me test my Glock on you three times, if you survive it, I am at your mercy. But I bet you won't. Ayeta my ass.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by delpee(f): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin Sooooo funny yet so sad! Cant stop laughing as i remembered Fela was once advised to try that type of charm but according to his daughter, he was advised to use a goat first which promptly died on being shot!

OPC step up o.

RIP baba kazeem.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by ak47mann(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
THIS ONE NA ODUDUWAS BULLET BROOF KAI SEE FISH HEAD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by CasCas2: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
You, of all people, should know that when a person dies, only an autopsy can confirm the real cause of death.  Sources have confirmed that the man did not die from the gun shot, but from cardiac arrest. olodo

Of course, it was a shot on the chest, the ''heart was attacked''
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by cre8tivity(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
opari! cry
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by TenKobo1: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2011
A round of applause for the winner of 2011 Nobel Prize for Moronism grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by amurx(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2011
yes he should have tested it first with an animal, He caused dat to himself
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by namdo(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2011
architect of your own peril , a sorry story.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2011
Cas-Cas:

Of course, it was a shot on the chest, the ''heart was attacked''
hahahahahahaha, LWTMBH
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by coolluk(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2011
Some residents of the area quickly locked up their houses and shops and relocated from the area to avoid being arrested by the police

Wetin concern traders and occupants.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by nagoma(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
This is a lesson for all adherents of juju, always check the expiry date of your charms.

Was it NAFDAC approved?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Digits90(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
Na ordinary bullet kill d yeye man, wat if na boko haram bomb?, thief
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by seyibrown(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
This might just qualify for 'Stupid deaths' in 'Horrible histories' . . . . . silly men! , and he was buried according to Islamic rites , when he should have been buried according to 'awon iya won osoronga rites'! Bet the 'Iyas are even more furious now that their 'meat' has gone to someone else!
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by lastpage: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
Its not wrong to have "bullet proof", its like "saving for the rainy day"!
How about fighting "fire with fire"?
Just in-case "the boys" come visiting in the dead of the night. wink wink

Omode o'mogu, oun'pe l'effoo (A child who does not recognize Juju potion, called it "edible Vegetable", literally)

Until you see it, please dont believe it.

If you were around during the 1979 Governorship election in Ondo state (UPN Vs. NPN), you will get my drift!
Go ask those NPN peeps that tried to rig themselves in.

As for Baba Kazeem, he is just an empty "drunk" barrel making unnecessary noise, and he paid dearly for it.

Lesson: Empty Barrels should stop making noise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) / Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.