Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails (20347 Views)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by member479760: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
Baba Kazeem - RIP, you are true son of Oodua. The brave and courageous will live everlasting life. They took up charms, used it to put an end to unwanted situation back then even now.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by ak47mann(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
nakedall:

Baba Kazeem - RIP, you are true son of Oodua. The brave and courageous will live everlasting life. They took up charms, used it to put an end to unwanted situation back then even now.
this is very funny grin grin grin is he dead cry cry
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Irunmole(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
Failed ayeta, may Baba Kazeem's soul rest in peace.

Lesson for everyone, do not use yourself as experimental guinea-pig whatever the assurances given by any human soul. Life has no duplicate.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
lastpage:

Its not wrong to have "bullet proof", its like "saving for the rainy day"!
How about fighting "fire with fire"?
Just in-case "the boys" come visiting in the dead of the night. wink wink

Omode o'mogu, oun'pe l'effoo (A child who does not recognize Juju potion, called it "edible Vegetable", literally)

Until you see it, please dont believe it.

If you were around during the 1979 Governorship election in Ondo state (UPN Vs. NPN), you will get my drift!
Go ask those NPN peeps that tried to rig themselves in.

As for Baba Kazeem, he is just an empty "drunk" barrel making unnecessary noise, and he paid dearly for it.

Lesson: Empty Barrels should stop making noise!

Where you around during the NPN VS UPN war sir ?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by stildude(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
It is just one of the 1000 ways to die. This one is tagged ''Bullet Fooled Dead''
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by deadie(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
Darwin at work cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by mekaboy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2011

THIS REMINDS ME OF A MAN THAT INVITED A NATIVE DOCTOR TO PREPARE A PROTECTION CHARM FOR HIM, WHEN THE NATIVE DOCTOR FINISH AND WAS GOING HOME ON OKADA, A CAR KNOCKED HIM DOWN AND HE DIED grin grin YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW THE PERSON WHO INVITED HIM WILL FEEL grin grin grin

IGBO PEOPLE WILL SAY " DIBIA GWORO OZO, OZO GBURU DIBIA " MEANING NATIVE DOCTOR PREPARED ONE CHARM ANOTHER CHARM KILLED HIM.

Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by ikooko(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2011
There some fact that we are not privy to in this case. If baba kazeem is an OPC leader, surely he must have tested d bullet proof charm before using it.
My take is that he must have eating or did something that neutralized the potent of d charm. worst case, it could be a set up to eliminate him. OPC dont test their charms in beer palours.
Whoever is too naive to belief such does not exist should go and read sgt.rogger's confession on attack on Pa. Abraham Adesanya during abacha's rule.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by tunnytox(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2011
Some people still believe in those useless charms? What a shame!
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by redsun(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
A fool is-h man like that was married with five children and was leading a suppose progressive organization.

Abi this Tory Na lie?Something ain't right?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by olagamalin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2011
Hmmn, funny al thru, but as 4 d taju (d supposed killer), he stil has a good case PROVIDED he hires a capable lawyer, dere is an age-long rule in law, "VOLENTI NON FIT INJURIA", no one can claim damages/injuries 2 wat he consented to, @least d victim authorised d commission of d crime nd provided his statementz is backed up by his fellow nitwitz, also dnt 4get dt itz unda d influence of alcohol
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2011
I no
jara:

Both the medicine man and OPC leader are foolish.

All the medicine man had to do is buy oyibo bullet proof vest and cap, decorate them with charms and sell them at triple price. That my friends is what we call real ekurube. Do not deal with all these yeye medicine man. If you need my service let me know.
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 25, 2011
Was he planning on going into war with Boko harams?

He should have used an anti-bomb charm.

I'm sure that sth went wrong with the charm pronunciation. Myabe babalawo was using his fake american accent.

It has worked for me sha.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 25, 2011
r.i.p

Ileke-IdI:

Was he planning on going into war with Boko harams?

He should have used an anti-bomb charm.

I'm sure that sth went wrong with the charm pronunciation. Myabe babalawo was using his fake american accent.

It has worked for me sha.

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by lastpage: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2011
@Bluetooth
Where you around during the NPN VS UPN war sir ?
Around and grown-up enough to have played in the "Principal's Cup" football competition for my Secondary school at U.A.C Sports ground (now Teslim Balogun Stadium)

Let me bore you a bit. cool
Seriously, things l saw (or those that saw things with their eyes) in those days WOULD NEVER doubt the efficacy of Native Medicine ('Juju', using the derogatory term for it). Juju as we call it, is just a natural, "age-long developed practice" of natural survival.
God is a Spirit, He made man in His image => Man is a Spirit and asked us to worship him in "spirit".

The implication of these statements is that "Man is capable of operating not just at the 'physical realm but also at the spirit realm'
In the "Spirit Realm", a lot of things that are difficult or impossible in the "Physical Realm", becomes "Child's Play".

Now, are you aware that ALL the Caucasian Scientist that laid the foundation of "Modern Science" also practiced their own form of "juju"?
Be it as Rosicrucian (the real ones of the old ages o), Templars, Philosophers, Thinkers, Astral travelers, Diviners, e.t.c.

Truth is, every part of the world has these "Ancient Spiritual Knowledge" which allowed them to survive through the ages (if you're a Christian, ask yourself: Why was God's "real name", as used by people like Moses, Joshua, Abraham, Jesus, the Apostles, e.t.c, REMOVED from the Bible or why were ordinary folks prevented from having access to the "original Bible"? It was called heresy back then!
A few people knew the potency, of course!

It was with such knowledge that our Great Grand fathers of the "Ages" survived, when their was no electricity, no Doctors, no Drugs like Anti-Biotic, no "Motor" Vehicles or bridges (yet they have to travel over distances!), YET THEY SURVIVED, otherwise we wouldn't be here ourselves!

If you believe that Albert Einstein wasjust sitting under an Apple Tree and suffered a brin wave and discovered the "Three fundamental laws of Motion", then you too can go sit under an Apple Tree for a life time!
or if anyone believes that folks like Archimedes, Volta, Galileo, (called a Witch, imprisoned and banned to the wilderness for most of his life) just suffered some brain-power and came about all those "principles" and "universal laws of science", THINK AGAIN PLEASE
Its not a bad thing if used for good but we Africans ten to use ours to settle old scores !

It is unfortunate and a travesty that we Africans / Brown people did not use our own "God-given advantage" for our own good.

The Caucasians used theirs to gain military superiority overs us and then told us our own WAS EVIL and we should forget it (using Religion to befuddle us!)

I guess if Jesus was a black man, he would have been 'rubbished' (and called an agent of the devil/evil for using 'Juju' grin ) for turning water to wine, waking a dead man, walking on water, performing "matter multiplication" moves (three fishes and two loaves of bread), dieing and raising up again! But he is Caucasian and therefore a "great man". If that is not Jewish era "Juju", show me what it is then?

Now, thats just by the way, you are as old as you feel and right now, l am confident that l am feeling younger than you!
More like 15yrs wink grin

Cheers.
Lastpage

BTW: Dont take my postings serious! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Ngodigha1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
wild west.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by eoboluwole: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
EOB
They are both fool protection only come from God
Even it was tested find working would they not turn to a big robber or do same to a gang of robber
OLORUN JU won lo
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Victorying: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
The guy fuckup,why he no come meet me make I do original for am instead.the kin one wey I do fo ANINI.can't stop laughing.foooooooolsssss
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by garba(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Such idiots still remain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) / Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun. / Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.