Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails (20344 Views)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by okadaman2: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ishilove:

PM NEWS exaggerated the whole event. I live in the community where the incident took place and what happened was simply a case of two drunk people, in the midst of other equally drunken people messing around with a gun and paying dearly for it. The victim was very drunk,and when he continously boasted of his new bullet proof charm to all present,his friend Taju decided to oblige the man's request to be tested. Nobody was really in the rite frame to stop drunk Taju anyway. So Taju took the gun and blew his friend to the next world,in front of several witnesses.
When everybody saw the gaping bleeding hole in the man's chest and realised what had just happened,the alcohol fumes cleared from their brains sharply and na so everybody Usain Bolt comot for area.
However nobody abandoned shop, or house for that matter,and it was the OPC themselves that hunted the runaway "Indiana Jones" Taju and hauled his a.s.s to Idimu Police Station.
Dunno P.M news get their info from

The gods may protect you from bullet, but not from alcohol induced stupidity.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by okadaman2: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
God2man:

See what alcohol has done. I pity the wife and children. It is only christ that guarantee true security. Let us learn. Trusting in charm is for a season, it will work for a season. Then it will fail. God2man.

I don't think Christ can stop bullet, especially when the shooter and the FOOOOL are both drunk.

There is a god in charge of that kind of FOOOOLISHNESS his name is Death. I will be surprised if your Christ is that meddlesome.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by RickyRoss1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
THIS MAN IS VERY FUNNY, BUT WHY DO Yoruba PEOPLE BELIEVE SO MUCH IN JUJU THESE PEOPLE BOAST OPENLY ABOUT THEIR JUJU, EVERY Yoruba GUY I KNOW HAS ASSORTED CHARMS ON THEIR BODY. EVEN THE Yoruba PASTORS AND CLERGY DO BELIEVE IN CHARMS AS WELL? IT THIS NORMAL OR JUST A TRADITIONAL STUFF
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by lagcity(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
Okija_juju:

Please note that to the following items need to be made avaliable for the renewal of your bullet charm (a.k.a ODESHI) to become effective;

1. The Testicles of a rattle snake

2. The Gizzard of a lion

3. The ear lobes of a deaf pigeon.

and

4. The lungs of a catfish,

Thanks for your patronage,

Eze Mmuo

OKIJA JUJUTM
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by okadaman2: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

THIS MAN IS VERY FUNNY,  BUT WHY DO Yoruba PEOPLE BELIEVE SO MUCH IN JUJU THESE PEOPLE BOAST OPENLY ABOUT THEIR JUJU,  EVERY Yoruba GUY I KNOW HAS ASSORTED CHARMS ON THEIR BODY. EVEN THE Yoruba PASTORS AND CLERGY DO BELIEVE IN CHARMS AS WELL? IT THIS NORMAL OR JUST A TRADITIONAL STUFF

How can EVERY Yoruba guy you know have assorted charms on their body? grin

Do you live in the Forest of a thousand demons ?  shocked

Life is not a movie bro, you watch too much Home Videos  embarassed
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by lagcity(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
what is the big deal here? it is just an African technology research gone wrong. Even NASA dey do bad research okay.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

THIS MAN IS VERY FUNNY, BUT WHY DO Yoruba PEOPLE BELIEVE SO MUCH IN JUJU THESE PEOPLE BOAST OPENLY ABOUT THEIR JUJU, EVERY Yoruba GUY I KNOW HAS ASSORTED CHARMS ON THEIR BODY. EVEN THE Yoruba PASTORS AND CLERGY DO BELIEVE IN CHARMS AS WELL? IT THIS NORMAL OR JUST A TRADITIONAL STUFF

You must be very fooolish for this stuupiid post you wrote here.Haven't you heard of ojuju calabar,okija shrine and otokoto and the bini kingdom of potent jazz ? Are these places controlled by yorubas ? So called jazz is a legacy of almost every Nigerian ethnic groups spreading across africa.so stop spreading your ignorance across the body .
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by thehomer: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Wow. I hope the shooter has some good lawyers because that I think is a death by misadventure.
Anyway, show me your bullet proof charm and I will test it against my Desert Eagle.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by otiigba1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
he should have tried AMADIOHA charms works all the time grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by IBEXY(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2011
People are still deceived into believing soft human tissue can withstand red hot metal.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by francisj(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
RIP mo-th-er fu-cke-r
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Walala(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
“Bullet-proof charm exists but it is not easy to come by. On the OPC leader that was killed as a result of using the charm, the one they did for him was fake. He should have tested it first on an animal before asking someone to shoot him,” he stated.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The other herbalist said he should have tested it on an animal so he should have worn the charm on a goat and then shoot the goat first? LMAO
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Rastamann: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
He was a foolish man. If one does not have a dubious motive, why acquire a bullet-proof charm?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by White007(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
Just when i think i heard it all. SMH in utter disbelieve.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Babasessy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

THIS MAN IS VERY FUNNY,  BUT WHY DO Yoruba PEOPLE BELIEVE SO MUCH IN JUJU THESE PEOPLE BOAST OPENLY ABOUT THEIR JUJU,  EVERY Yoruba GUY I KNOW HAS ASSORTED CHARMS ON THEIR BODY. EVEN THE Yoruba PASTORS AND CLERGY DO BELIEVE IN CHARMS AS WELL? IT THIS NORMAL OR JUST A TRADITIONAL STUFF

You can tell if a man is clever by his anwsers, M.U.M.U,
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Lovine: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
What do you think that the Whites use to invent cars, internet, solar powers, etc. Come to Benin Republic the land of Voodoo I will give you the one that Rambo had in those days. OPC man got the wrong one. Where there is fake there is genuine. Call me through 00229. 93937664 I will protect you through the power of the unseen.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by MMM2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
nothing pass GOD
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Lovine: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
Please you people will kill me with laughter so you think it does not exist just ask IBB, OBJ, BUHA, etc even some pastor patronize us. I am very sincere  with this.  grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by efisher(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
Someone said the mumu did juju for Bazooka and not AK47! He didn't check the specs cheesy
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by agentzakky(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
cant help laughing
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
efisher:

Someone said the mumu did juju for Bazooka and not AK47! He didn't check the specs cheesy
Abi the juju don expire ?
Lovine:

What do you think that the Whites use to invent cars, internet, solar powers, etc. Come to Benin Republic the land of Voodoo I will give you the one that Rambo had in those days. OPC man got the wrong one. Where there is fake there is genuine. Call me through 00229. 93937664 I will protect you through the power of the unseen.

So you can't use your own juju to produce something good for blackman instead of bullet-proof crap and other nonsense ?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by majoroller: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2011
The man is a big fool,because if he was wise he would have tested the charm first on the person that did it for him, who is better tested on than the one who made it himself, grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by tlops(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2011
one-eyed-peaman shot OPC! during an R&grin testing, interesting!
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by eros(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
Such dummies. grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by nasoeb: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ Rastaman
He was a foolish man. If one does not have a dubious motive, why acquire a bullet-proof charm?

You are Right
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by candylips(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
na wa
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Seun34: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
sorry. . . RIP
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by udezue(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d foooolz
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by nagoma(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
It must be Wikileaks of intelligence on the Research & Development of OPC WMD & the new Patriot.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by nagoma(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ishilove

Too Pretty - distracting. Remove the photo pls.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by alex14(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
This is what I've been telling the yorubas and other brain-dead nigerians that no juju can ever stop a bullet undecided. If juju really works, nigeria would have been the most powerful country in the world. The so called village "empires" of bini and oyo would not have capitulated at the mere sight of dane-gun-wielding white men. The nigerian policemen who are known for "jujuism" will not run for dear life at the sound of armed robbers' gun.
 The northerners have less juju than the yorubas, YET they (northerners) control the nigerian dungeon because of their control of the military. If juju works, obj would not have been caged by abacha. It is only fools like this OPC clown that believes in juju.

Strongest is the man that wieldeth the biggest gun,,,,,AMERICA is a perfect example to this fact cool.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by executinal(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
Okija_juju:

Dear Jakumo

I'm sorry to inform you that OKIJA JUJU and its subsidiaries Alusi OkijaTM, Okija Jazz TM and Okija PLC have rebranded our services and in our efforts to better serve you, we shall no longer be accepting Credit Cards, Travellers Cheques, Post-Dated cheque and I.O.U's. All transactions shall be by direct debit or cash,

Please note that to the following items need to be made avaliable for the renewal of your bullet charm (a.k.a ODESHI) to become effective;

1. The Testicles of a rattle snake

2. The Gizzard of a lion

3. The ear lobes of a deaf pigeon.

and

4. The lungs of a catfish,

Thanks for your patronage,

Eze Mmuo

OKIJA JUJUTM
Do you have bullet proof charm? But note that i will test it first on you before i believe. If you agreed then send your bill to me now grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) / Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.