Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms (33836 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Berankis: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2023
This life no balance! angry I remember when me and my wife just marry, we sleep holding each other. 8 years down the line, we sleep backing each other grin cheesy grin and there is no bad blood or cheating o....
We are just okay like that.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Chigold101(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I think it depends on the nature of your relationship, committed relationships and marriages are all about compromising for each other.

You don't always get what you want because you have to consider the other person.

Such things are better off discussed earlier in your relationship, before you take things to the next level.
This OP is specific...
Husband and Wife.

So it's everything you have to discuss before marriage...

Plenty children dey this app
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by GorgeousAF(f): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2023
HartetarLee200:
Your no like gum body pass me I like to gum body my babe before I slept off naso I date a lady back then she hate that gum body stuff she's always complaining about that naso I break up with her jejely
Omo grin I love cuddling o. I can't sleep well without it
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Popeonah(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2023
farous:
Please is there anything wrong that husband,wife and children all have and sleep separately in their respective rooms and bed.

Must husband and wife share same bed and room to define intimacy/closeness and bond between them or what can be called martal bed.
Don't do it too much, the man might loose sense of belonging. It happens in all men
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Donedeal1(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2023
And such individuals go out to display

Asexual starvation at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Blakjewelry(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2023
suckmedownthere:
When both of them are too proud to come for sex then they become strangers to themselves...
I wonder for people of today o, the reason for my wife to have her room is because women to like load like clothes, bags, shoes both she is definitely sleeping in my room. Haba instead of me to sleep in separate room from my wife then I am good as been single.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Blakjewelry(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2023
GorgeousAF:

Omo grin I love cuddling o. I can't sleep well without it
as in ehn, all these is are for people who just want to marry for marrying sake. If you marry someone you are really attached to you wouldn't want to do that. How me and my wife go be strangers inside our own home.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by omoyankee3(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2023
The beginning of the end of the marriage.

Most of those saying its not wrong are not yet married. They are using boyfriend/girlfriend experience to comment
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Olumeme: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Nothing wrong.
Depends on individual.
People can design their life around what matters to them as long as they share same mindset.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by DrDunamis(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
farous:
Please is there anything wrong that husband,wife and children all have and sleep separately in their respective rooms and bed.

Must husband and wife share same bed and room to define intimacy/closeness and bond between them or what can be called martal bed.
My parents had their separate rooms as well as the children. But as long as dad was home, she was with him in his room. Her room was my room. Only when he wasnt around she slept in her room sometimes.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by GorgeousAF(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Blakjewelry:
as in ehn, all these is are for people who just want to marry for marrying sake. If you marry someone you are really attached to you wouldn't want to do that. How me and my wife go be strangers inside our own home.

I just tire o... like you guys are room mates....!! You for kuku find room mate instead of wife na grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Arrowss(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
If you understand marriage life properly, you will know that there is nothing like "my" or "mine" or "respect my space" on no account should couple sleep in different rooms when they are under the same roof. If you want to sleep in a different room wether being the husband or wife when you get married, try it and see what will happen, experience teaches best.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by pressplay411(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
farous:

They should sleep in the same room.
It's ok to have 2 or more separate rooms as much as you're blessed to keep your things though. My opinion.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by OyinKris(f): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Some like and some dnt like it, as for hubby and I we can't sleep separately bcoz we love to feel others touch
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by LastProphet: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
crows2ravens:

Why do you get married if you're not ready to bond with someone? Why do you want to take over a woman's life and deny her what she craves? Why don't you just get Baby Mama and face your riches?
If you're sleepless, you have no business in the bedroom, go to your sitting room or study, and think about your life. Like I said earlier, every couple will do what works for them both and find a common ground.
Besides, you're even wrong! Sharing beds is western idea, we Africans (check with your parents or grandparents and great-grandparents) used separate rooms and all we knew was poverty.

So because white people share bed and that's why their society is developed? Eya
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
LastProphet:

So because white people share bed and that's why their society is developed? Eya

You implied that in the bolded. Listen to yourself.

LastProphet:

Did science say you must bond with your wife because your life depends on it? Must you bond with your wife? Is that your destiny? Is that the only achievement you came to this world to achieve? Do you not have other dreams and ambitions that give you sleepless nights just thinking and planning on it? Is your wife or husband all there is to life? No wonder black countries are poor
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Segzy19: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
No! There choice but then there could be consequences
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Tinoakpabio444: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
One of my love languages is physical touch so nope not for me.

I need morning spooning and occasional cuddles through the night.

Wow i love that from u, I also love physical touch
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Tinoakpabio444: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Well as for me it is wrong for me, Bec if there are separate rooms, it can kill commitment and love, if there is a serious disagreement, it will lead to serious problem because of the separate rooms but there are staying in one room, the Love and bond will be strong and that is what God desire for marriage even if there is a problem, it can be solve amicably.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Betgold84: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2023
suckmedownthere:
When both of them are too proud to come for sex then they become strangers to themselves...

Exactly what I am experiencing right now.
But make the puss rest small
It's good to miss it and enjoy it back.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by LastProphet: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
crows2ravens:

You implied that in the bolded. Listen to yourself.

Eya see another interpretation, why not ask your neighbor to explain to you what the comment meant?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by softandsweet(f): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
josh005:

Sometimes, what causes sleeping separately in their respective rooms could be case of snoring. Believe me, am talking from experience.

Yes Snoring is one of the main issues why couples decide to have separate bedrooms. It is actually a thing and its called "'Sleep Divorce''. Sleep is essential for good health and longevity.

I know a company called Stopsnoring Nigeria, that solves night-time snoring and sleep problems. Its on Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Lifewasgood: 3:12pm On May 08, 2023
Kokerr:

Yes.. send me a message on 081 five seven one eight four four nine five.. or check my number on my profile

Are u on telegram, I'm not on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body / I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.