Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? (12184 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Mermaid123: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Space
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Benrosaria(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

Go through it very well, all these online banking never had 3 as the first number

so it depends on your phone number I could decide to use my uncle's MTN number 0803836
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by frozen70(f): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Benrosaria:

so it depends on your phone number I could decide to use my uncle's MTN number 0803836

Then it will start with what number
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Johnholt909:
My girlfriend called me but unfortunately another girl picked it up. She’s very angry with me right now and I feel so sorry about it.
Bro, note down this words in gold. Just go and make money, you will see how patient with you women get to be. When you are fine good looking and rich (just have money even if not too rich, something that gives you a lot of comfort and drive a nice car) you treat women anyhow and they will never leave.
I’m married, this reality notwithstanding, yet women are always looking to squeeze in. I find it strange when men struggle to please women.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by qtguru(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Johnholt909:
My girlfriend called me but unfortunately another girl picked it up. She’s very angry with me right now and I feel so sorry about it.

who picked it up ? A girl you wanted to smash, what kinda juvenile move is that ? how you go feel, if man pick up your babe phone undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by NaijaSumigan: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hmmm... This is quite ridiculous
Have we gotten to a point as this where ladies response to anger becomes the order of the day.

I salute and respect ooo Ladies!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Johnholt909: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Bro, note down this words in gold. Just go and make money, you will see how patient with you women get to be. When you are fine good looking and rich (just have money even if not too rich, something that gives you a lot of comfort and drive a nice car) you treat women anyhow and they will never leave.
I’m married, this reality notwithstanding, yet women are always looking to squeeze in. I find it strange when men struggle to please women.
She isn’t a Nigerian girl.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by tobore4u(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

What bank is this
first bank

Sorry for the late reply.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by tobore4u(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
OBTOREPA:

My friend, that your new place of work has a photocopying machine, use it .
do u know the kind of job. Na WA 4 u baba.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by frozen70(f): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
tobore4u:
first bank

Sorry for the late reply.
Send the account number again
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by PJtech: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
evening ma... pls help with little amount to buy dinner thanks

]
frozen70:

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by tobore4u(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

Ikp coll

Thx alot.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Urheadmaster(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Credit alert can't save him from this matter tongue
illuminutty:
A credit alert is what she needs when she is upset.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by frozen70(f): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
tobore4u:

Ikp coll

Thx alot.
Done
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Dominatrix(f): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Both angry
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by dfrost: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Johnholt909:
You are a cheater is also right but many people think it’s wrong.

O yes, hence my modification.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Benrosaria(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

Then it will start with what number

it starts with "80"that's true thank you for showing my stupidity
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by afrika(f): 4:20am On Apr 18, 2023
Guy left her.
Na she go call to quarrel u on top of the one u did, u vanished ABI??

From thia, show and do visa entry/reconciliation
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by frozen70(f): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Benrosaria:

it starts with "80"that's true thank you for showing my stupidity

Lol, not so
Probably your mind wasn't really centered on the figures
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Rossycares(f): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Well said! Mk it louder pls!
EriMma1:
Space. By the way, support from who? You? Hm.. you wouldnt want to come near me make i no break your head grin.

If I call my guy and another girl happens to pick it, forget it! In fact don't even bother calling back.

What are you doing with another girl?
I see any man who double dates as irresponsible. I mean, ... It simply means you don't know what you want and only a dumb head does not know what he or she wants.

I pray she blocks you for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by simfrost90210: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2023
ukaface:

undecided
Emotional support

smiley Oh my baby.. we'll all be alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.