Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Gave Her Instant Karma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her Instant Karma (5359 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nice2023(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2023
Whether relationship or not,u see that card u are holding,can land u in prison.

I am telling u what I know as an ex banker.

Don't feel big yet,u are holding an exhibit that may land u in prison.

I don't envy u at all,let those mumus above here,hailing u to continue hailing u. Only time will tell if that girl would not twist this case to ur detriment.

The earlier u return the card and the money u took the better for u...and as alpha male/ abi Non Simp u are,as most of u do call yourself here,why not end this relationship in a responsible way and have ur peace?

A simple way to know this,is to read all the this up on the net and know what the law says especially here in Nigeria.

Don't use ur hand to send urself to prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Cazzim(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm sorry to say this but you sound bitter and childish.

So when someone is in a relationship with you she mustn't talk or give her contact details to the opposite sex for any reason? Did you even bother asking her why she gave the guy her number?

Honestly you sound like an insecure childish control freak with no communication skills.

If I was her I'd be glad that the relationship did not last because you honestly don't sound like a relationship type and it's a good thing that you took your money and freed her from your childish behavior... I'm sure she can still replace the money.

who is this self 😠
you Sha know them by there words
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Lol.. calm down..🀣🀣🀣

I promise to buy you sweets if you be a good boy for me.. grin grin grin
Cazzim:

who is this self 😠
you Sha know them by there words
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Not really, but it's almost winter here and this past week I visited one of the coldest provinces here during winter.. I didn't take something warm to wear because where I'm staying it's still warm and I thought it'd be warm there too, but I was wrong.

The place is already cold, it would usually snow during winter... On top of that I'm from the northern part of SA, which is one of the hottest places in SA.
Rayban25:

Oh sorry about that are you the type that has frequent colds?
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Not really, but it's almost winter here and this past week I visited one of the coldest provinces here during winter.. I didn't take something warm to wear because where I'm staying it's still warm and I thought it'd be warm there too, but I was wrong.

The place is already cold, it would usually snow during winter... On top of that I'm from the northern part of SA, which is one of the hottest places in SA.

Aww..pele

Get well soon
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2023
Thank you.. smiley smiley smiley
Rayban25:

Aww..pele

Get well soon
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by MechanicMike: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Lee99:
So I'll be brief.... My ex and I got into a nasty argument last month and we broke up... We didn't talk until my birthday last week, she reached out and said we should fix things, I said fine, we got talking and met today abi yesterday, Sunday sha, so I took her swimming at a nice hotel with a nice pool, bought what she wanted and stuff, while there I don't have an ATM card but she did so I sent money to her account and used her card to pay, because she was in the water she couldn't type her pin so she told me... Here's the turning point, while in the pool I caught her giving one guy her number, I just lock up like I no see, we left and I said I wanted to buy fish, she said let her drop some things she brought at home and she'll meet me there at the fish spot, I said ok, while waiting this girl started taking time, I called and she didn't pick, I kuku took my fish and left, then I texted her and told her that so she left me to go see that guy she gave her number and her reply was I'm sorry, well I no too send, I just went to a POS across the road and withdrew the 15k I spent on her today from her card.. and yes it's from her own money, babe wey I don already relegate wanted to come back and wreck me, as a guy man I no dey dull, I've taken my money back sha and I'm very happy, I even took extra 3k for the fish I bought making 18k... When she's ready she can come and pick up her ATM card. I blocked her on WhatsApp too... If that isn't instant karma then I dunno what Karma is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

angry
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by MechanicMike: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Lee99:
So I'll be brief.... My ex and I got into a nasty argument last month and we broke up... We didn't talk until my birthday last week, she reached out and said we should fix things, I said fine, we got talking and met today abi yesterday, Sunday sha, so I took her swimming at a nice hotel with a nice pool, bought what she wanted and stuff, while there I don't have an ATM card but she did so I sent money to her account and used her card to pay, because she was in the water she couldn't type her pin so she told me... Here's the turning point, while in the pool I caught her giving one guy her number, I just lock up like I no see, we left and I said I wanted to buy fish, she said let her drop some things she brought at home and she'll meet me there at the fish spot, I said ok, while waiting this girl started taking time, I called and she didn't pick, I kuku took my fish and left, then I texted her and told her that so she left me to go see that guy she gave her number and her reply was I'm sorry, well I no too send, I just went to a POS across the road and withdrew the 15k I spent on her today from her card.. and yes it's from her own money, babe wey I don already relegate wanted to come back and wreck me, as a guy man I no dey dull, I've taken my money back sha and I'm very happy, I even took extra 3k for the fish I bought making 18k... When she's ready she can come and pick up her ATM card. I blocked her on WhatsApp too... If that isn't instant karma then I dunno what Karma is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can u repeat the story please? angry
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Postinor: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Lee99:
my bro, this girl wan chop my eye, but e hook am, funny enough she had only 20k in her account now she has 2k πŸ˜‚
urgent 2k girlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Lee99: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2023
The story is way longer than y'all think, she's been my gf for over 2 years so if we break up and I take back only 18k then I'm very generous
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by frozen70(f): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

He should still go and buy drink for her..whats that supposed to accomplish??

See...entitled women that jump from one man to the next have no sense of loyalty, they are never considerate and always consider watever they exploit from u as their right

....they never feel bad for using men for their gain.... all this ur advice will amount to nothing.... she will not feel any regret... she deserves the payback she got...

You read my post upside down

This time around, read it with understanding

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Finitin: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2023
Lee99:
The story is way longer than y'all think, she's been my gf for over 2 years so if we break up and I take back only 18k then I'm very generous
Bro, show me way.. What do you do to make money?
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by frozen70(f): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

He should still go and buy drink for her..whats that supposed to accomplish??

See...entitled women that jump from one man to the next have no sense of loyalty, they are never considerate and always consider watever they exploit from u as their right

....they never feel bad for using men for their gain.... all this ur advice will amount to nothing.... she will not feel any regret... she deserves the payback she got...

Ordinary can malt of 300 is not too much to give her and say good bye

Once she takes the first sip and he delivers his message to her, the shock will not give her appetite to finish the remaining one

Who do first no dey pain

Na who do last dey pain person

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by PJtech: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Send me 5k from the 18k to celebrate your breakup grin... The girl wan turn you to atm
Lee99:
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm sorry to say this but you sound bitter and childish.

So when someone is in a relationship with you she mustn't talk or give her contact details to the opposite sex for any reason? Did you even bother asking her why she gave the guy her number?

Honestly you sound like an insecure childish control freak with no communication skills.

If I was her I'd be glad that the relationship did not last because you honestly don't sound like a relationship type and it's a good thing that you took your money and freed her from your childish behavior... I'm sure she can still replace the money.
Why r u taking it personal@ Samantha?
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nothing is personal here..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
SyrusdeHansome:
Why r u taking it personal@ Samantha?
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by advanceDNA: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

You read my post upside down

This time around, read it with understanding

Lol...I ddnt agree with ur style of payback by buying drinks after being treated like trash..its that simple.

U dont have to be condescending about it telling me i ddnt read well....reading it a thousands times wont make me agree with u..

Is it just me ...or most women on nairaland cant deal small opposing dialogue....if u dont condescend or insult.... u guys will cry misogyny and hatred against ur gender.... grin
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by benqo01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Sometimes you guys also think with your stupid childish ass too.

The first thing to do is ask the person why, but most of you guys here wouldn't know anything about being in relationship because the only thing that you know is having sex... You're better off sleeping with prostitutes rather than being in a relationship.

Why what? U sound stupid
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by benqo01(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nice2023:
Whether relationship or not,u see that card u are holding,can land u in prison.

I am telling u what I know as an ex banker.

Don't feel big yet,u are holding an exhibit that may land u in prison.

I don't envy u at all,let those mumus above here,hailing u to continue hailing u. Only time will tell if that girl would not twist this case to ur detriment.

The earlier u return the card and the money u took the better for u...and as alpha male/ abi Non Simp u are,as most of u do call yourself here,why not end this relationship in a responsible way and have ur peace?

A simple way to know this,is to read all the this up on the net and know what the law says especially here in Nigeria.

Don't use ur hand to send urself to prison.

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what prison? How much even dey d card self calm down sir..........
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nice2023(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
benqo01:

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what prison? How much even dey d card self calm down sir..........

U can argue and whine.
But it does not stop me from telling u the truth.

That card is not for u,it does not matter if money is there or not.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Luckysbab: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Looks like you still ain’t over her the way you’re opening thread about it.

I wish you healing and recovery.

How's your 2012 marriage?
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Well, it takes a stupid person to identify another one.. grin grin grin.. it's good to know that you and I are on the same WhatsApp group.. grin grin
benqo01:

Why what? U sound stupid
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by ErnestNc: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lee99:
my bro, this girl wan chop my eye, but e hook am, funny enough she had only 20k in her account now she has 2k πŸ˜‚

She will make it back in a second. Lol
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by benqo01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, it takes a stupid person to identify another one.. grin grin grin.. it's good to know that you and I are on the same WhatsApp group.. grin grin

Samantha baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Now the brother is calm..🀣🀣🀣
benqo01:

Samantha baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by benqo01(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Now the brother is calm..🀣🀣🀣

Me wey dey vex like dis.....
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Now he's speaking in tongues..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
benqo01:

Me wey dey vex like dis.....
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by ZINNYBANKS: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
What do girls really want ?
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by benqo01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Now he's speaking in tongues..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Am a pastor hope u know,anything i say come through........
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Streetmovement(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lee99:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

So like this she don officially join the urgent 2k group as per say na only 2k come remain for her account grin

Comrade you're a witch hunter and I love how you deal grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Mccallistas(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

Just go to any joint get a drink for both of you, tell her to her hearing that you can't cope with her and wants to end the relationship

At that point, walk away from her

This alone will cripple her that she can't even find her way back home

For the rest of her day she will regret that action

This is one of the ways you can make a woman feel bad for taking you for granted

Thank you so much and may God bless you!
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Mccallistas(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

Ordinary can malt of 300 is not too much to give her and say good bye

Once she takes the first sip and he delivers his message to her, the shock will not give her appetite to finish the remaining one
If say you no be woman, I for bow for you.

This is a fantastic way of ending any fruitless relationship.
That's if won't she won't seize you, kneel down and start begging...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Ur Relationship Status??.. / How To Enlarge Your Butt Without Pills / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.