Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery (5368 Views)

The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by z11111: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello LS,

Please help me post my story. You can use any name but not my name please.

I am married to a man from Middle belt in Nigeria. We met at work,we work in the same company. Its almost three years of marriage now and I am pregnant with my second baby. My husband’s elder brother came to stay with us when he was briefly deployed to Lagos. He is in the police force,I dont want to mention his rank but he is a senior officer.

This my husband’s brother began to display certain behavior that I am not comfortable with. He will just come inside my bedroom without knocking. He does anything he likes without asking. He said,in their culture ,that men are free to see any woman in the family as their wife. So if he chose to sleep with me,he has a right to do so. I thought he was joking but my husband confirmed it. I told him that can never happen with me. My husband said something unbelievable,that he has ..........

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-family-and-their-twisted-culture-of-adultery/
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Adasun(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cockhold culture sad

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by DWJOBScom(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is sad if actually true
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by z11111: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
its not ,if its true. It is pure true. to the extent they offer their wives to guest as a way of welcoming him.

DWJOBScom:
This is sad if actually true
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by DWJOBScom(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
z11111:
its not ,if its true. It is pure true. to the extent they offer their wives to guest as a way of welcoming him.

It's a myth I think

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by izaray(f): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Such cultures were commonly practiced in Tiv land, and they are d majority in Benue state.

But I doubt if they still do such!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by z11111: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Some may have stopped due to Christianity but some still do it.

I have an uncle who visited benue state to check on his daughter who was in school in gboko . guess what ? They person that housed him gave him his wife to sleep with.

DWJOBScom:

It's a myth I think
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by z11111: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Some still do it.

izaray:
Such cultures were commonly practiced in Tiv land, and they are d majority in Benue state.

But I doubt if they still do such!

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Ginseng(f): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is crazy... I wouldn't dare allow my so called hubby near me talk more of the stupid elder bro... Culture can swim to abyss, I don't care...
z11111:
Hello LS,

Please help me post my story. You can use any name but not my name please.

I am married to a man from Middle belt in Nigeria. We met at work,we work in the same company. Its almost three years of marriage now and I am pregnant with my second baby. My husband’s elder brother came to stay with us when he was briefly deployed to Lagos. He is in the police force,I dont want to mention his rank but he is a senior officer.

This my husband’s brother began to display certain behavior that I am not comfortable with. He will just come inside my bedroom without knocking. He does anything he likes without asking. He said,in their culture ,that men are free to see any woman in the family as their wife. So if he chose to sleep with me,he has a right to do so. I thought he was joking but my husband confirmed it. I told him that can never happen with me. My husband said something unbelievable,that he has ..........

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-family-and-their-twisted-culture-of-adultery/
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by iamdino1: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
It won’t cost you a penny, stop being a pain in the azz
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Samuelgr8: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
So much havoc culture has caused people. ehether good or bad, am not in support of any
Ginseng:
This is crazy... I wouldn't dare allow my so called hubby near me talk more of the stupid elder bro... Culture can swim to abyss, I don't care...
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Ginseng(f): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Samuelgr8:
So much havoc culture has caused people. ehether good or bad, am not in support of any
Same here, I abhor such cultures.
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Dani4tech(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ginseng:

Same here, I abhor such cultures.
Better person indeed... Bloody scammer undecided
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Samuelgr8: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
That's why you're where u are. cos u dont see good
Dani4tech:

Better person indeed... Bloody scammer undecided
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Dani4tech(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Samuelgr8:
That's why you're where u are. cos u dont see good

Yeah...I'm proud of where I am.A position where nitwits like y'all hide under different monikers struggling to feed from our leftovers... cool
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Kobicove(m): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2018
OP you're married to the guy therefore you need to adopt his culture.

Deal with it! undecided
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Samuelgr8: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Not easy to adopt other peoples culture my friend. It easier said than done
Kobicove:

Deal with it! undecided
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by liquidlove2018: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2018
My dear, its not easy as someone rightly said. Especially in this type of thing. A pregnant lady having sex with her inlaw.

Kobicove:

Deal with it! undecided
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by coolestofall(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2018
z11111:
Some still do it.

Abeg help me with a place 2 stay in Benue, I hv a need 2 visit there 4 business. I dnt need much in terms of comfort, just dat the wife of d house make sense.
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by BabbanBura(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Adasun:
Cockhold culture sad

Never rush into any marriage - understand your intending spouse very well first: Person, Orientations, Family snr Orientation, Culture and family stand within the Culture. If you do a good job at this UNDERSTANDING PHASE, not so much will come to you as a surprise. I know a lady that broke her engagement because the sex wasn't great, there is another that called it quit because the Guy (a bank manager at that) wont just grow up - his mum's influence on him is just too much that even lunch he will call her to ask what she advise he should eat, same with cloth etc

The key word is UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING INTO
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by agbonkamen(f): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2018
I will cut my husband's dick off let his brother continue where he stopped. I can't take two blooded dick into my vjay what am I typing. grin grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Samuelgr8: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hmmnnn Cut off someone's dick? men beware ooo
agbonkamen:
I will cut my husband's dick off let his brother continue where he stopped. I can't take two blooded dick into my vjay what am I typing. grin grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Samuelgr8: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked cut of your husband dick? dear broda's, beware....
agbonkamen:
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by z11111: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
What you are typing ? Loooool.
U said ,there will be a cutting of someone d**k

Samuelgr8:
shocked shocked shocked cut of your husband dick? dear broda's, beware....
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by z11111: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Condition sometimes make people do it.

BabbanBura:

Never rush into any marriage - understand your intending spouse very well first: Person, Orientations, Family snr Orientation, Culture and family stand within the Culture. If you do a good job at this UNDERSTANDING PHASE, not so much will come to you as a surprise. I know a lady that broke her engagement because the sex wasn't great, there is another that called it quit because the Guy (a bank manager at that) wont just grow up - his mum's influence on him is just too much that even lunch he will call her to ask what she advise he should eat, same with cloth etc

Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Beke2020: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leave pressure aside, ladies should always shine their eyes b4 venturing into any marriage. A broken relationship they say is better than a broken marriage
z11111:

Condition sometimes make people do it.

Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Adasun(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

whatever makes you quoat me to give me dis advice really want me to knw something.

I will heed to it bro
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Beke2020: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Adasun:
Cockhold culture sad
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Kumar4india: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2018
some culture are very crazyyyyyyyyy

Adasun:
Cockhold culture sad
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Spacewalker(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Abeg foget all dis culture talk..did she not know that her husband was from the middle belt where such things are practiced?.Even if she was ignorant,she should have made adequate research abt her husband's background bfor venturing into such union..now she is saying she can't do it as if anybody forced her into the marriage..nonsense angry
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by BareFacedLies(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
liquidlove2018:
My dear, its not easy as someone rightly said. Especially in this type of thing. A pregnant lady having sex with her inlaw.

There's nothing wrong if it's the culture
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by culf: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2019
mad culture. be careful with them please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Sex With My Ex In Her Flat / Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.