Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Gave Her Instant Karma - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her Instant Karma (5360 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Either way, I think he did a good thing by ending things with her.

She can finally do whatever she wants in peace.. even if she cheated, maybe she did it because of this guy's insecurities because he really sounds insecure to me.

I don't condone cheating too, but sometimes people can do the unthinkable when put in a tight corner.

He needs to work on himself.
Sixfeetbelle:

Probably true.

OR

She really was cheating and he had to cut her off.

I don't condone his method, but to each their own, I guess.
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
She admitted to it and said what?
Lee99:
I like how you ignored the part where i said she admitted to it lol you're a clown
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Cazzim(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. calm down..🤣🤣🤣

I promise to buy you sweets if you be a good boy for me.. grin grin grin
really send me dm then grin thus I don't need your sweet
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by torqque7(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Lee99:
my bro, this girl wan chop my eye, but e hook am, funny enough she had only 20k in her account now she has 2k 😂

She fit come find you with Police for your house and put allegations on you so be smart..keep us updated sha. Just imagine the hoe
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by efficiencie(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lee99:

Get out and don't mention me again, you want to score cheap points with NL ladies, tueh, I spit on your forehead, bloody simpson

grin grin grin e pain am...small boy!
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by Killerbag36: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
U gave instant karma
See u didn't do any karma here oo
Read ur pist again till u understand dat u actually did nothing.
Re: I Gave Her Instant Karma by luizpippo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
frozen70:

I think you have to return the money back because you took her out

Return the ATM card back to her if she comes for it

Just go to any joint get a drink for both of you, return the transfer

Just tell her to her hearing that you can't cope with her and wants to end the relationship

At that point, walk away from her

This alone will cripple her that she can't even find her way back home

For the rest of her day she will regret that action

This is one of the ways you can make a woman feel bad for taking you for granted

You can always give and collect numbers as much as you like but whenever we are together, you should be polite enough not to do that.

You as a female won't be happy if your guy is with you and he sees another girl, scampers to go get her number.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Clinton And Monica Lewinsky’s “sex Tape” Finally Released – SCANDAL / See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship / MY Girlfriend Called Me A Coward For This...( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.