Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] (7945 Views)

Is Blogging Still Profitable Or Is It Dead? / Is Blogging Still Profitable? / Is Blogging Still Lucrative Or Should I Start Drop Shipping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Primeblog: 8:42pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by oliseh99: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
@webincomeplus..please update us on your blog results last month
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
oliseh99:
@webincomeplus..please update us on your blog results last month

I'll do that shortly.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
UPDATE: MAY 2023 EARNINGS AND TRAFFIC -- UPWARD I GO

At the end of last month (May 2013), the site earned $91.21. Remember, it earned $73 in April. So, that's still an increase. Actually, the site should have crossed the $100 in May, but I did some modifications to the ads while testing out some new ad networks I stumbled upon. This affected the Adsense ads for about 5 days.

As for the traffic, it also went up to 7.3k in May (from 4.9k in April).

So, it's still making sense.

NOTE: For the month of June, the earnings might not be impressive because I'm still experimenting with some other ad networks, so I'll be pulling down the Adsense ads for many days. I'm trying to see if I can earn more from the ads than Adsense is offering.

I'll keep you posted.

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by oliseh99: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
webincomeplus:

At the end of last month (May 2013), the site earned $91.21. Remember, it earned $73 in April. So, that's still an increase. Actually, the site should have crossed the $100 in May, but I did some modifications to the ads while testing out some new ad networks I stumbled upon. This affected the Adsense ads for about 5 days.

NOTE: For the month of June, the earnings might not be impressive because I'm still experimenting with some other ad networks, so I'll be pulling down the Adsense ads for many days. I'm trying to see if I can earn more from the ads than Adsense is offering.

I'll keep you posted.
Thanks bro
I will contact you soon
You are legit
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2023
webincomeplus:

I'll keep you posted.
good to see your post again after a while
ezoic or which other ads
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2023
fastseo:

good to see your post again after a while
ezoic or which other ads
I'm testing out Value Impression for now. Their figures don't look promising though. So, I'll be testing out another platform.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2023
webincomeplus:

I'm testing out Value Impression for now. Their figures don't look promising though. So, I'll be testing out another platform.
this site below gets 9k views but the earning is far too low with cpc 0.23
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
here is the traffic distribution based on Jetpack

will you allow I give you a site you just try to place the ads for me from there I can copy the technics u use to place yours.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by xammax(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
webincomeplus:

What’s the cost of hosting package you used? Plus how many traffic can it accommodate? Thanks as I await your response
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Richnero(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
webincomeplus:

I'll keep you posted.
How many content from here sir?

1 Like

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
fastseo:

this site below gets 9k views but the earning is far too low with cpc 0.23
A CPC of 0.23 is cool enough if you ask me. What you didn't specify is whether the 9k views is generated monthly or daily.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Richnero:
How many content from here sir?
Still on 49 articles.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
fastseo:
here is the traffic distribution based on Jetpack

will you allow I give you a site you just try to place the ads for me from there I can copy the technics u use to place yours.
I can't see anything, bro.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
xammax:

What’s the cost of hosting package you used? Plus how many traffic can it accommodate? Thanks as I await your response
I use a Namecheap shared hosting package. Even their smallest plan is enough for a site with decent traffic.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

A CPC of 0.23 is cool enough if you ask me. What you didn't specify is whether the 9k views is generated monthly or daily.

Its generated monthly bro and the monthly earnings is just 60 to 40$ and 90% traffic is from US/UK
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
fastseo:

Its generated monthly bro
9k page views is roughly 300 page views daily.

Where is the majority of your traffic from?

How much do you earn in total FROM Adsense monthly?
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

9k page views is roughly 300 page views daily.

Where is the majority of your traffic from?

How much do you earn in total FROM Adsense monthly?
90% is from US/UK

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
fastseo:

90% is from US/UK
If your traffic is stable, then you should be earning between $100 and $150 monthly. Or probably even more.

How much does the site earn monthly?
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

If your traffic is stable, then you should be earning between $100 and $150 monthly. Or probably even more.

How much does the site earn monthly?
60 to 40$ monthly and its in the pet niche. traffic is stable as I get an average of 350 daily traffic
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
fastseo:

60 to 40$ monthly and its in the pet niche. traffic is stable as I get an average of 350 daily traffic
You can reach me via email (basicfreelance@gmail.com). Let me check your ad placements and help you optimize it. That's if you want that.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

You can reach me via email (basicfreelance@gmail.com). Let me check your ad placements and help you optimize it. That's if you want that.
thanks bro I will send a message
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Antell95(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Niche keyword research
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by oliseh99: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
fastseo:

Its generated monthly bro and the monthly earnings is just 60 to 40$ and 90% traffic is from US/UK
Depending on your niche

1 Like

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by fastseo: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
oliseh99:

Depending on your niche

pet is a a good niche
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
oliseh99:

Depending on your niche
Tochuckwu pay me my money
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by ibinaboonline: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
I'm curious. Did you have any backlinks to this website as of January 2023 when you started getting thousands of new users and impressions? Also, what was the domain authority then, and what is the domain authority now?
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by johnpaulnedu: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Dr. Abass (webincomeplus) the OP of this thread or topic is a GENIUS

I decided to follow all his instructions to the T and this is the result.

This domain is barely 6 weeks old.

Since I started blogging I have not had this result in a short time, ever.

I did not use any single backlink.

Nothing special, I simply followed his intructions.

Give this man his flowers jare.

3 Likes

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Emeka71(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
webincomeplus:
February 14, 2022: The New Niche Idea

While doing keyword research for an entirely different project, I stumbled upon a set of keywords within Nigeria’s real estate space. I dug deeper and uncovered more related keywords. And because these keywords have decent search volumes, I decided to create a new blog in the real estate sub-niche that covers the keywords I found.

But before I proceeded, I took my time to do more extensive keyword research and pulled out a lot more keywords, from which I eventually came up with about 50 cool topics. That’s a pretty good number to start with.

February 15, 2022: Domain Name Registration

After racking my brain for several minutes, I came up with a domain name for the new blog. Because I’m targeting a Nigerian audience, I decided to go with a .com.ng domain name. I found a cool four-letter domain name and registered it at Domainking.ng.

February 18, 2022: Site Setup

I installed WordPress for the new site after hosting it on a shared hosting plan I have with Namecheap. Then I installed and activated Schema theme (by MyThemeShop), which is my favorite. I went ahead to install and activate the few important plugins that I use on all my sites. They include:

Classic Editor
Classic Widgets
Rank Math SEO
Litespeed Cache
Dynamic Month and Year Into Posts

After activating the plugins, I duly adjusted all settings for the site as well as those for individual plugins. Then I deleted the sample page and post included in the site by default.

With all of that done, the site was ready for the blogging journey ahead.
I believe.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by val4sure(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2023
webincomeplus:

I'll keep you posted.
Am amazed by your earning with Nigerian audience, I normally have 450 to 600 pageviews daily and 16k to 17k pageviews and my audience is mainly US, UK, CANADA but I can't get past $20 highest I have gotten is $27 per month, i think it's poor considering my traffic and it's audience, how can I improve my earnings with adsense, I currently place ads every 8 paragraph of my content, including the header and footer., Please how can I increase my earnings on adsense. Please help me on this bro
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Antihypocrite: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Please who will teach me? I want to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money / 100 Best Developers In Nigeria? Says Who? / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.