Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] (7949 Views)

Is Blogging Still Profitable Or Is It Dead? / Is Blogging Still Profitable? / Is Blogging Still Lucrative Or Should I Start Drop Shipping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by SavageMaster: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
webincomeplus:

Yes, you can.

Please Check your email Sir
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by adeola111: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Good day all. Please i am interested in this blogging. I already have an adsense account as old as 11 years old. But didn't take it serious. I can write and am willing to wrote for side hustle too. Please how can I contact you so you can put me through
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Coolbriz: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2023
Following this steps, will update my results.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Pennywise2: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
adeola111:
Good day all. Please i am interested in this blogging. I already have an adsense account as old as 11 years old. But didn't take it serious. I can write and am willing to wrote for side hustle too. Please how can I contact you so you can put me through
he has abandon his nairaland profile. Just find another mentor. If you have a little money, i can assist with pure info. 5k for beginners. Otherwise, read up on YouTube
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pennywise2:
he has abandon his nairaland profile. Just find another mentor. If you have a little money, i can assist with pure info. 5k for beginners. Otherwise, read up on YouTube
I hope you're not sick? So, because you want to advertise your shitty stuff, you came up with the lie that I abandoned the thread?
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Pennywise2: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
webincomeplus:

I hope you're not sick? So, because you want to advertise your shitty stuff, you came up with the lie that I abandoned the thread?
yes bro. U did, or did u not?
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
adeola111:
Send me an email to basicfreelance@gmail.com.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Coolbriz:
Following this steps, will update my results.
Great! I wish you all the best.
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by webincomeplus(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
UPDATE:
I have just created another thread where I'm detailing my new challenge -- Building a Naija-targeted blog using ChatGPT-generated content only. Here's the link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7886184/easy-blogging-chatgpt-experience-new
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by SavageMaster: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2023
Hello Sir.

Please I sent you a mail.

Thanks
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by MrNovo: 12:51pm On Feb 04
Pk01:
following boss bumper to bumper..will kick start my blogging journey 1st March 2024..by the grace of almighty.. boss can I have ur WhatsApp.no pls.
Why 1st March 2024...
It's already here, incase you thought it's still far more than a year ago grin

1 Like

Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Klausgocrazy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04
webincomeplus:
UPDATE FOR JUNE & JULY 2023: SITE STILL GROWING!!

My apologies for skipping the update at the end of June. Been busy with hospital runs (yes, I'm a practising medical doctor) and managing other sites.

Here are the traffic figures for June and July:

June 2023: 9,400 unique visits

July 2023: 12,000 unique visits (despite that the site was down for 2.5 days due to a fire incident at the New York data centre of the hosting service I'm using).

Recall that the traffic in May was 7,300 unique visits. So, the site's traffic is still on an upward trend.

As for income, the figures aren't yet as impressive as I expected because I've been experimenting with different ad networks lately.

Nonetheless, here are the income figures:

June 2023: $102.37 (from Adsense only)

July 2023: $102.53 ($84.48 from Adsense + $18.05 from another ad network).

SITE FOR SALE!!

At this point, I've decided to sell the site to an interested buyer who'll keep growing it from where I stopped. So, I may not provide further updates on the project, as I have proven my point beyond doubt.

Note that I'm not selling with the Adsense account, as the account holds many of my other blogs. However, I have just applied for Adsense again using another account that I plan to sell with the site. I'm still waiting for approval, though.

So, if you have[b] just three million naira[/b] to invest in a growing project that is already making money, come and carry the site ASAP!

If no buyer shows up, I'll keep building and growing the blog. It's been an interesting journey so far.

While I may or may not continue to provide updates on the blog, I'll remain active on this thread to answer any questions you might have that relate to blogging. Thanks!
How much are you selling it for?
Re: Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] by Goalty01: 6:45am On Feb 05
Uhmm

Klausgocrazy:

How much are you selling it for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money / 100 Best Developers In Nigeria? Says Who? / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.