Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Entitlement Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entitlement Mentality (310 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entitlement Mentality by Daneto: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sentiment aside, I will like to emphasize on relationships because that's the basis of a marital life. Before I proceed I will like to remind us dat, what equalises we humans no matter our status, backgrounds, beliefs e.t.c is DEATH and u can no longer cause any effect after you die but rather, it is d legacy u left dat determine how soon u will b forgotten.
What makes life interesting is d peace of mind u derive from every success u attain; b it Ur career, acedemics, MARITAL LIFE e.t.c which is determined by the foundation they emanated from. If only we can consider the consequences of every actions we take where by viewing it from the receiving end, I believe the ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY won't emit d negative energy that is voiding sanity of the society today. Why consider urself so highly to the other When only a single disaster can equalise a landlord and a tenant in an IDP camp?
Most people don't know what they want dat is why they drag others to the mud with their negative ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY. Before you shoot Ur shot (b u the SHOOTER or the SHOOTEE) let Ur motive be glaring, be certain if it can stand the tide of time, so as to succeed after the investing of time, resources, feelings e.t.c even though non is perfect we still need each other ironically that is why when we put ourselves at d receiving end, then we will know d effect of our actions which allows us to attain peace when we make d right choice
For you to know what you want, u must know thyself: What Ur phobias are, Ur allergies, the opposite of this defines you. All d same let LOVE LEED (AGAPE).
Re: Entitlement Mentality by MechanicMike: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Daneto:
Sentiment aside, I will like to emphasize on relationships because that's the basis of a marital life. Before I proceed I will like to remind us dat, what equalises we humans no matter our status, backgrounds, beliefs e.t.c is DEATH and u can no longer cause any effect after you die but rather, it is d legacy u left dat determine how soon u will b forgotten.
What makes life interesting is d peace of mind u derive from every success u attain; b it Ur career, acedemics, MARITAL LIFE e.t.c which is determined by the foundation they emanated from. If only we can consider the consequences of every actions we take where by viewing it from the receiving end, I believe the ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY won't emit d negative energy that is voiding sanity of the society today. Why consider urself so highly to the other When only a single disaster can equalise a landlord and a tenant in an IDP camp?
Most people don't know what they want dat is why they drag others to the mud with their negative ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY. Before you shoot Ur shot (b u the SHOOTER or the SHOOTEE) let Ur motive be glaring, be certain if it can stand the tide of time, so as to succeed after the investing of time, resources, feelings e.t.c even though non is perfect we still need each other ironically that is why when we put ourselves at d receiving end, then we will know d effect of our actions which allows us to attain peace when we make d right choice
For you to know what you want, u must know thyself: What Ur phobias are, Ur allergies, the opposite of this defines you. All d same let LOVE LEED (AGAPE).

angry
Re: Entitlement Mentality by MechanicMike: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Daneto:

Siofra is that u again?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Daneto:

Try and type good English especially if you know your write up will be long because people will barely make it past the first paragraph

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Need Your Advice On His Relationship / Sensitive Love In Neighbor Hood / What Turns U Off From Associating With A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.