Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? (2536 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by onumadu: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
You talk of greed when it is Igbo greed that didn't allow them to see reality in 2023.

Before PDP did primaries everyone was saying tinubu would slaughter any Southerner that came out.

And rightly so, which northern muslim was going to leave Muslim Muslim ticket of a ruling party and go for a Christian Muslim ticket headed by Igbo?

You obident we're even the ones happy that Atiku was formidable enough to share northern Muslims votes with tinubu which was the only avenue of hope you had for adaobi

PDP was correct to have fielded Atiku as a opposition chasing power you go for strength first and it worked, atiku came second just with 90% of his votes from North

Adaobi that was banging on Christian undivided votes didn't see Second even when Muslims shared votes into three

If Adaobi had gotten PDP ticket Godforbid tinubu would have cleared NW/NE/NC/SW

If obi the fraud didn't mislead SE/SS there was no.amount of rigging that would have helped tinubu so stop crying rigging when you helped tinubu to it

Oga the bottomline truth is that the election was stolen by Tinubu.
You can hate Obi all you like, it changes nothing.
Had elections been free and fair, Tinubu would not have won.
All polls in Nigeria for about 9 straight months pointed to the truth.
On election day, Obi was winning initially, and then INEC changed the rules midway.
That electoral heist will never be allowed to define the narrative.
You can keep supporting election thieves but don't cry when they sell you and your unborn generation into slavery.
A man who captured and is holding Lagos state hostage will not spare Nigeria.
Be wise.
Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by tsdarkside(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
onumadu:

But the problem is that Tinubu stole the elections!
Had Tinubu won freely, people would have moved on.
Nigeria actually had a chance to rebuild unity during the last election, but Tinubu stole it.
Now you want others to move on.
yeye dey smell.

stole wetin....??
most people say they prefer tinubu,and you are still rantin stolen....

with una mindset i dont think any igbo has a chance to become president of nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
onumadu:

Oga the bottomline truth is that the election was stolen by Tinubu.
You can hate Obi all you like, it changes nothing.
Had elections been free and fair, Tinubu would not have won.
All polls in Nigeria for about 9 straight months pointed to the truth.
On election day, Obi was winning initially, and then INEC changed the rules midway.
That electoral heist will never be allowed to define the narrative.
You can keep supporting election thieves but don't cry when they sell you and your unborn generation into slavery.
A man who captured and is holding Lagos state hostage will not spare Nigeria.
Be wise.

yeah,winnin accordin to una online votin poles....
last i checked its only inec that is allowed to give results and not some online votin pages....

1 Like

Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by onumadu: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

stole wetin....??
most people say they prefer tinubu,and you are still rantin stolen....

with una mindset i dont think any igbo has a chance to become president of nigeria....

But an Igbo man won the last election but it was stolen.
People voted competence, character, commitment and integrity.
If you believe that Tinubu actually won a state like Rivers state, then you are delusional.
Your evil attempts to pit other Nigerians against Igbo people will never work because even the worst haters of Tinubu are Yoruba.
Go and verify.
That stolen mandate if not corrected will skew the truth and allow falsehood to become the truth.
INEC rigged the election. EOD.
Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by tsdarkside(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
onumadu:

But an Igbo man won the last election but it was stolen.
People voted competence, character, commitment and integrity.
If you believe that Tinubu actually won a state like Rivers state, then you are delusional.
Your evil attempts to pit other Nigerians against Igbo people will never work because even the worst haters of Tinubu are Yoruba.
Go and verify.
That stolen mandate if not corrected will skew the truth and allow falsehood to become the truth.
INEC rigged the election. EOD.

are you a parrot....??
say something else....who you wan sell stolen to....??
people that voted tinubu....
Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by onumadu: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

are you a parrot....??
say something else....who you wan sell stolen to....??
people that voted tinubu....

Ain't happening.
That is what you want - to change the narrative.
You also want people to "move on".
Armed robbers also want their victims to "move on".
No GENUINE PATRIOT can move on. cool

Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by tsdarkside(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
onumadu:

Ain't happening.
That is what you want - to change the narrative.
You also want people to "move on".
Armed robbers also want their victims to "move on".
No GENUINE PATRIOT can move. cool

ewee....who you dey show tongue here....??
tongue tongue....
Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by onumadu: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

ewee....who you dey show tongue here....??
tongue tongue....

You unpatriotic Nigerians will never be allowed to seize the narrative. cool
Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by tsdarkside(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
onumadu:

You unpatriotic Nigerians will never be allowed to seize the narrative. cool

park well....you patriotic banana....
Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by adekolaelect(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
onumadu:

I would tell you ONE thing that Obi did in Anambra state that Tinubu did not do in Lagos.

And that same thing is what is lacking in Nigeria.

Peter Obi defeated all the god-fathers (and even insecurity, but let me stick to god-fathers issue).
But in Lagos, Tinubu is the god-father!

Today, whenever governorship elections come up, Anambra people go to polls and elect the best in their own assessment without any thugs hounding them!

Since Obi left office, there has been a NEW CULTURE OF POLITICAL MATURITY AND SANITY in Anambra state.

Contrast that with Lagos, where only Tinubu's appointees (till date) can contest and win guber election.
And if anyone else dared to contest, his supporters and opposition voters are TERRORIZED and killed.

Former Lagos deputy governor even feared for her life.

Such nonsense was buried PERMANENTLY in Anambra state by Peter Obi

You see the electoral heist that happened under Buhari during the last election?

After a Peter Obi presidency, Nigeria would NEVER AGAIN witness such brazen display of criminality and illegality.

I can write a book on what Obi did, but people like you who peddle in APC narratives would still find ways to deny it.

That is why I said that anybody who lacks emotions and sentiments lacks conscience.

And anyone who lacks consciences has no right to complain about bad leadership.
Can you see? "Peter obi defeated godfather in Anambra " what does this offer to people as part of good governance? Has it reduced the poverty level or better way of living of Anambrans? A good leader will build people . Who did he built when he was governor ? Everybody can not be emotional to the extent of not knowing the right to the left.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by onumadu: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
Can you see? "Peter obi defeated godfather in Anambra " what does this offer to people as part of good governance? Has it reduced the poverty level or better way of living of Anambrans? A good leader will build people . Who did he built when he was governor ? Everybody can not be emotional to the extent of not knowing the right to the left.

Wait o ...
Did you just ask how defeating political thieves and godfathers improved living standards in Anambra state?

I mean, seriously?! shocked

Do you know where Anambra state was, or ranked in terms of economic (and infrastructural) development before Obi happened to the state?

For asking this question, I can now confidently classify you as TROLL.

The man you support "build people" who rape Lagos state, and never allow people there to elect people they want.
The last election proved it.

Lagos state's peers in the world all have better economy and infrastructure but I won't waste my time arguing that with you.

Oga, I don't like wasting time with trolls.
Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by adekolaelect(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
onumadu:

Wait o ...
Did you just ask how defeating political thieves and godfathers improved living standards in Anambra state?

I mean, seriously?! shocked

Do you know where Anambra state was, or ranked in terms of economic (and infrastructural) development before Obi happened to the state?

For asking this question, I can now confidently classify you as TROLL.

The man you support "build people" who rape Lagos state, and never allow people there to elect people they want.
The last election proved it.

Lagos state's peers in the world all have better economy and infrastructure but I won't waste my time arguing that with you.

Oga, I don't like wasting time with trolls.

thank you sir . Questions was asked Insult was dished out!! I know where you belong to. You will later reason in normal way when your mind is not blind any more.

1 Like

Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by adekolaelect(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
onumadu:
I keep coming across this inexplicable view, mostly from our South West compatriots.

Each time South East voters vow to vote for the right/best/most qualified candidate for national elections, they are accused (by some South west people) of being emotional, or sentimental.

Is supporting a thief being unemotional or unsentimental?
Is heartlessness now a virtue?

If you are unemotional or unsentimental in your support for thieves or unqualified candidates, isn't that a mark of wickedness?

When armed robbers or kidnappers catch their victims, they are also unemotional or unsentimental.

Go figure!

What Nigeria needs is EMPATHY and SYMPATHY, both of which a person can never exhibit without sentiments or emotions.

The country is being run by wicked people, but there are Nigerians who want the whole country to adopt their heartlessness as culture.

E no go work o!
Your write up is even full of emotional and sentimental . Nothing bad in supporting whover you like but your emotion is crying , Condemning and Insulting others for who they support. A reasonable fellow can only advise , show love and show respect to others who you want to come your ways not the way of your intimidation, hatred, insult and propagandas towards others.

1 Like

Re: How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? by onumadu: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Your write up is even full of emotional and sentimental . Nothing bad in supporting whover you like but your emotion is crying , Condemning and Insulting others for who they support. A reasonable fellow can only advise , show love and show respect to others who you want to come your ways not the way of your intimidation, hatred, insult and propagandas towards others.

Yes, it is called CONSCIENCE.
If you cried with me in 2015, the Buhari disaster wouldn't have happened to Nigeria, and thousands of Nigerians would still be alive today.
Your lack of conscience brought the APC/Buhari twin evils to Nigeria, and they caused so much damage that Nigeria cannot even conduct a free and fair elections today.
How can anyone with a conscience sleep at night knowing that in almost a quarter of a century (24 yrs +) Nigeria only managed to move backwards rather than forward?
Okay I understand, you don't have conscience, so I'm wasting my time trying (in futility) to pick your conscience.
Una dey do well o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Awesome Real Face Of Islam As Seen On Twitter / Unions Threaten To Shut Down Power Sector If Babalola Is Re-appointed / For Jubilee, National Museum Brings Back Murtala Mohammed’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.