Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

HookUp and Subsidiary Removal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HookUp and Subsidiary Removal. (411 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L / Hookup And Date Hot Sexy Naija Babes On This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HookUp and Subsidiary Removal. by Orobokibo1: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Subsidy removal will most definitely influence alot of activities in Nigeria.
I am talking about survival, relationships, economy and most especially FINANCE

The introduction of subsidy-removal will affect those who are lazy and chose not to work for a better leaving. Rather they want to beg MEN on Whatsapp for money and guilt-trip men who refuse to part with their hard earned money.
Then they go on Twitter and Instagram claiming self made CEO after several aggressive begging.
This subsidy removal will invariably lead to high surge in HookUp but on a good note, we'll understand the kind of menace laziness is.

We are about to witness an awesome level of prostitution.
Mega Prostitution on a grand scale and the death of feminist ideas grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HookUp and Subsidiary Removal. by Orobokibo1: 4:44pm On Mar 26
Up to date

(1) (Reply)

How Can Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" / What Do Men Want In A Relationship / My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.