Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Wife's Getting Fat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Getting Fat (5388 Views)

18+ pic Husband Catches Wife Getting Pu**y Sucked From Their Neighbors Son / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Man Catches His Wife Getting ‘head’ From Their Local Drug Dealer (video !8+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Chidi2022: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jakumo:

Onyisi Chidi you sound so hysterical and agitated. For clarification, a Nairaland detective has already established that this entire thread is based on a FICTITIOUS story fabricated by a prankster for his own entertainment, so there is absolutely no need to elevate your blood pressure over responses that are all being made here to a purely hypothetical story.

That said, your spontaneous outburst over my innocently expressed viewpoint hints at a deep sense of emptiness within you, that is most likely traceable to the fact that you are sadly married to a very fat woman who has to chase you around the house in order for you to fulfill your onerous and depressing matrimonial duties.

Chidi, it does not have to be this way. You must break free from that horrible and pointless bondage called "marriage" because before you know it, you will be too old to service the young, fit, and busty women that you secretly drool over whenever they traverse your field of view.
I sayeth verily unto thee that young poon are NOT beyond your reach. You must gird your loins and escape from that matrimonial prison that has filled you with such pressurized rage. Go out and get that poon, but don't forget to wash your wee-wee when you get done, because I refuse to be held accountable if your hippopotamus wife discovers your infidelity and then proceeds to beat the living crap out of you.

God bless Argentina!
Ewu , i am not a man... And as you wish it for women not to have joy in thier homes, it will start from your loved ones...
God bless Morroco.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Jakumo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chidi2022:
Ewu , i am not a man... And as you wish it for women not to have joy in thier homes, it will start from your loved ones...
God bless Morroco.

Haha you are a good sport sir/m'am. Have a good day!
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Alonso91(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
You Spoiled All You Wrote By Calling Her Fat Cow

I Hate What I Don't Like
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by KidDarkness(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chidi2022:
God bless Morroco.
Your fire today is really hot ooo. You just dey give them hot hot😁😁😁. I salute ooo
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Jakumo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
KidDarkness:

Your fire today is really hot ooo. You just dey give them hot hot😁😁😁. I salute ooo

Nwannemm, Odikwa serious

https://www.nairaland.com/7072278/heartbroken
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Harrykn: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
This op nah very funny person. Try add up like your wife mek she no Sha cheat you in body size hahaha
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Rickmann: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
I started dating this girl 15 years ago. Tight body, good personality, all is well. Got married. Things continue to go swimmingly. Her mom is in her 80s and is quite overweight. A few years into the relationship I saw an old picture of her mom when she was much younger and she looked almost exactly like my wife. Started getting worried. Wife turned 40 a few months ago and her chin is starting to get flabby. Just like her mom’s. Her tits are also starting to sag. They’re huge, which was always a plus, but since last summer they’ve started expanding, but in a bad way. She’s starting to widen out in the middle. Her arms and legs are getting thicker. Basically, she’s starting to get her mom’s body. This is despite the fact that she eats right and exercises regularly. Genetics seem to be overriding her good decisions. And it’s happening rapidly. I’m having a harder time finding her sexually exciting. Which sucks, because her personality is still top tier. I’m afraid within 3 or 4 years she’s going to look hideous. And I’ll be a horrible bastard if I leave her just because she got fat, through no fault of her own. Can anything be done here? Like I said, she takes care of herself. Is there any way to fight genetics, or am I destined to have a fat cow for a wife?

Did you marry her body or her virtues?
From all u just said ,it's evident it's a genetic thing and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by damtan(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Just manage your fat cow of a wife like that, she's now your cross, carry it!!!
DrAbdulSuleman:
I started dating this girl 15 years ago. Tight body, good personality, all is well. Got married. Things continue to go swimmingly. Her mom is in her 80s and is quite overweight. A few years into the relationship I saw an old picture of her mom when she was much younger and she looked almost exactly like my wife. Started getting worried. Wife turned 40 a few months ago and her chin is starting to get flabby. Just like her mom’s. Her tits are also starting to sag. They’re huge, which was always a plus, but since last summer they’ve started expanding, but in a bad way. She’s starting to widen out in the middle. Her arms and legs are getting thicker. Basically, she’s starting to get her mom’s body. This is despite the fact that she eats right and exercises regularly. Genetics seem to be overriding her good decisions. And it’s happening rapidly. I’m having a harder time finding her sexually exciting. Which sucks, because her personality is still top tier. I’m afraid within 3 or 4 years she’s going to look hideous. And I’ll be a horrible bastard if I leave her just because she got fat, through no fault of her own. Can anything be done here? Like I said, she takes care of herself. Is there any way to fight genetics, or am I destined to have a fat cow for a wife?
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
That last line is not necessary, too insultive for someone you call a wife
DrAbdulSuleman:
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Jakumo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rickmann:

Did you marry her body or her virtues?
From all u just said ,it's evident it's a genetic thing and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The only practical benefit of that soul-destroying confinement called "marriage" is to ensure that one's offspring bear the family surname on all legal documents.

I do not know of one single married Nigerian man who does not have at least a couple of extramarital affairs going on secretly or even openly in the case of rich men. Once those kids have acquired their family name and flown the nest, ALL men thirst for a chance to mount the kind of woman that their high-mileage wives USED to be.

The louder you protest this truism, the more likely it is that you have not yet been successful in establishing the requisite extramarital liaisons that help alleviate that depressing confinement called "marriage".

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Rickmann: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jakumo:

The only practical benefit of that soul-destroying confinement called "marriage" is to ensure that one's offspring bear the family surname on all legal documents.

I do not know of one single married Nigerian man who does not have at least a couple of extramarital affairs going on secretly or even openly in the case of rich men. Once those kids have acquired their family name and flown the nest, ALL men thirst for a chance to mount the kind of woman that their high-mileage wives USED to be.

The louder you protest this truism, the more likely it is that you have not yet been successful in establishing the requisite extramarital liaisons that help alleviate that depressing confinement called "marriage".

You are absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Chidi2022: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
KidDarkness:

My gee...How far nah... You no get prophecy for me?
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by KidDarkness(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chidi2022:
My gee...How far nah... You no get prophecy for me?
Lol. I no be prophet oooo.
I'm alright
Them too dey offend you for nairaland
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
You and I know a woman's body is subject to physical change most especially around that age and upwards. For the fact that your woman is making "conscious" efforts to reduce those fats and flabbiness, you should cut her some slacks. It is very possible genetics is at play here. She can also tweak her diet a little more, possibly more fruits and veggies, more water and less carbonated drinks. Less carbs and animal proteins. More Cardios and more rest. You should desist from any form of cosmetic surgery whether liposuction, boobs lift etc. Those shits always have a way of messing the body long term.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Chidi2022: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
KidDarkness:

Lol. I no be prophet oooo.
I'm alright
Them too dey offend you for nairaland
I know you are no prophet of doom... But you are unique... No mind nairaland jare.. make we dey laugh nah, Nigeria is too hot before hbp will take my young life...
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by sniperr007(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jakumo:

Actress and bikini marketer Liz Hurley is 57 years old this year. There is NO excuse to get fat and unattractive at any age below 70
Genetics oh

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by udede(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
First, Go and edit your post and don't insult your wife again.

The ban, ewedu and amala in your house.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Shokoloko(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
For those who dont know OP is desperately seeking attention

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Jakumo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
sniperr007:

Genetics oh

Very true. Liz Hurley won the genetics lottery like precious few other women in the public eye. Her regime of exercise assures grateful observers that she will continue to amaze and mystify for a good while to come.

In sharp contrast, the hideously ugly Lardasian exhibitionists all bring to mind silicone-disfigured geriatric transvestites whose surgery went tragically wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by NaBanga: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jakumo:

This man is a Ph.D. earning top dollar and residing in a very prosperous area of Southern California. Let him enjoy his life with the young woman that he clearly prefers as a red-blooded male. He can afford to hire them as carnal knowledge consultants while he has medical insurance so he does NOT need any woman to "stand by him" in his old age for moral support.

Life is way too short to be lived in regret over missed opportunities to feel the luster and resilience of youthful fit women. Let him enjoy his life to the fullest and stop preaching and moralizing. In short, paddle your own canoe, and Dr. Suleman will do the needful as indicated by his own conscience and desires.

What is top dollar to you? No Ph.D instructor/professor is earning top dollar in any state of America, unless they are heavily into research and the PI. He should go ahead to run out of his marriage and leave his wife and children. That is what irresponsible men do. It's obvious he is irresponsible for bringing something like this to the internet.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Jakumo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
NaBanga:

What is top dollar to you? No Ph.D instructor/professor is earning top dollar in any state of America, unless they are heavily into research and the PI. He should go ahead to run out of his marriage and leave his wife and children. That is what irresponsible men do. It's obvious he is irresponsible for bringing something like this to the internet.

Turns out his entire story and identity are fictitious. Look above a few posts for the breakdown of his bizarre posts in this forum. Who knows, this person might be conducting an amateur social experiment just to see how people react. He had me fooled at first for sure. I thought he was legit, until the previous posts he has made came to light,

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by falcon01: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
Is there any way to fight genetics, or am I destined to have a fat cow for a wife?
ahhh!! This is messed up wven for me.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Ameduedwin: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
kingreign:

You’re full of rubbish and have a brain the size of a mustard seed if you come here to support the rubbish he spewed out against his wife and her mom on social media.

Get off my mention dimwit!
guy go and sit down, you are the types That fabricated things any how, you are just a trouble Maker.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by kingreign(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ameduedwin:
guy go and sit down, you are the types That fabricated things any how, you are just a trouble Maker.
Asswipe
Shock me, pls shock me by saying something sensible.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Octopusssy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You are not married! If you are, you won’t describe your wife in such a horrible and disgusting manner in a public space!

If you are truly married, you’re a disgrace!
I can smell trolls a mile off and I was already choking on the odoriferous stench two paragraphs into his post. Don't waste your comments on the jobless fellow.

I won't be surprised if this is one of the e-incarnations of ObamaMessi
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Octopusssy:

I can smell trolls a mile off and I was already choking on the odoriferous stench two paragraphs into his post. Don't waste your comments on the jobless fellow.

I won't be surprised if this is one of the e-incarnations of ObamaMessi

Send me your Cash app or Zelle ID let me send you some something that'll change your life right now.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Octopusssy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:

Send me your Cash app or Zelle ID let me send you some something that'll change your life right now.
Internet billionaire
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by ga6992: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
that's why I love very slim women so that when results of births and others take place she wouldn't be that fat

but guys feel say I no like better thing
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Veezy4u(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
or am I destined to have a fat cow for a wife?
nothing angela no go hear for saloon grin

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by frozen70(f): 4:05am On Apr 20, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:

You want to fight nature
You get time
Your wife is now a fat cow

Imagine what is giving you worries
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by zed7: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Jakumo:

Actress and bikini marketer Liz Hurley is 57 years old this year. There is NO excuse to get fat and unattractive at any age below 70

Nonsense talk. They'll always be people with good genes. I look far younger than my peers but that's not enough reason to shame them or query why they're ageing.

We will eventually age, it's inevitable. As long as the wife is eating right and working out, she'll be fine. Do your own and leave genetics alone.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Originalsly: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Didn't you see the mother before you marry and figure out the daughter is likely to take the same route? Or were you that foolish to believe your wife will maintain the same figure all through her life? I can't believe you seem disappointed that her breasts were beginning to sag.... didn't you learn anything from the saggy and dried up breasts of your family members? How long did you notice her increase in size? ... and what did you do about it? Have you researched and help her to find a suitable diet and exercise regimen? ... and been helping her to maintain it? If not... then you should as a concerned husband. The drift I'm getting is you are one of thise husbands that does not wear the pants at home ... does not like what's taking place but have no say and take to social media to vent and say things about the wife that cannot be said infront of her face. No real man will come online and put down his wife like you have done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance / No Girl Is A Saint / He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.