Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

No Girl Is A Saint - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is A Saint (5391 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
With deep regret I type this inother to educate other guys out there who might wanna fall victim. No girl I repeat No girl is a saint, uve just not gotten her dirty secrets. Real men shouldnt be tied down by love,they should get education,chase their dreams and leave the rest but along the line don't let these descendants of EVE ruin u like they ruined Adam. Once ur a d top of ur career,u can now get to pick one from d flock of sheepsgirls around u. They are just distractions and hindrance to real guys. I give up on them

4 Likes

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Johnklein(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
mehn, u must hav seen hell ooooo for u to hav typed things dis way,
i feel yah pain oo what a pity!

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by badmeat(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Common dude!saint or no saint women played important roles in my life,women are like sophisticated gadgets ,so u don't operate dem without reading the manual!I Love women,grin

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
I feel ur pain brotherly, take heart smiley

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
It is well even in the well

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by stevecantrell: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
geolan: With deep regret I type this inother to educate other guys out there who might wanna fall victim. No girl I repeat No girl is a saint, uve just not gotten her dirty secrets. Real men shouldnt be tied down by love,they should get education,chase their dreams and leave the rest but along the line don't let these descendants of EVE ruin u like they ruined Adam. Once ur a d top of ur career,u can now get to pick one from d flocks of sheepsgirls around u. They are just distractions and hindrance to real guys. I give up on them

Tell me , what really happened ?

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by stevecantrell: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
bad meat: Common dude!saint or no saint women played important roles in my life,women are like sophisticated gadgets ,so u don't operate dem without reading the manual!I Love women,grin

When you treat women like playthings and one of the toys break you simply acquire a new one but the OP seems to have made a REAL investment that didn't pay off, so his case is different.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sorry OP. I feel for you. I have been in your shoes sha... Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
@tjololade:
Sorry OP. I feel for you. I have been in your shoes sha... Life goes on.
Sure it does....

It seems a lot of guys are blinded already
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra: It is well even in the well
undecided
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by clapham(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ OP
trust no lady and dont show her how much you love her, have been in situation that the one have loved have disappointed me and i realised that the ones i play games are the ones who really want me.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
clapham: @ OP
trust no lady and dont show her how much you love her, have been in situation that the one have loved have disappointed me and i realised that the ones i play games are the ones who really want me.
Bless u broda. U just said my mind again. Pple we tend to play games with seem tobe the serious one
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by djeezy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Without women all the monies in the world will be worthless. Op what really happened to you? You're tone is that of heartbreak and contempt.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by frankpessu(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Guy u dnt hav 2 dislike al ladies bcoz a single lady broke ur hrt...... Kia!!! U r onli sufferin ursef coz at d end u cnt do witout dem....... Al gals r not d same likewise guys....... I know hw much it hurts...... Dere's is alwz a lady out dere dat loves u......... Next time b just careful

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
frank pessu: Guy u dnt hav 2 dislike al ladies bcoz a single lady broke ur hrt...... Kia!!! U r onli sufferin ursef coz at d end u cnt do witout dem....... Al gals r not d same likewise guys....... I know hw much it hurts...... Dere's is alwz a lady out dere dat loves u......... Next time b just careful
But you know when ur careful about love u won't love deeply
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
djeezy: Without women all the monies in the world will be worthless. Op what really happened to you? You're tone is that of heartbreak and contempt.
You might be right that without women all d money in d world will be worthless but as a guy u just gotta get the money first cos ladies are distractions
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by frankpessu(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
geolan:
But you know when ur careful about love u won't love deeply

As a mature guy u alwz knw d gal dat truely loves u.........
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
frank pessu:

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Kaxmytex(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Choi.......dem don dupe diz bros.....i'm sure he must hv sold all im shirt and trouser bcuz of 1 worwoh chick....
Chei....ladiez!...i hail una o.....

Bros abeg take heart o...
I take God beg u,no go commit sucide o....when dere iz lyf,dere iz hope...
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by cycline404(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
#FOLLOWING!
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaxmytex: Choi.......dem don dupe diz bros.....i'm sure he must hv sold all im shirt and trouser bcuz of 1 worwoh chick....
Chei....ladiez!...i hail una o.....

Bros abeg take heart o...
I take God beg u,no go commit sucide o....when dere iz lyf,dere iz hope...
Lmao @ sold shirts n trousers. I pass that one na.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
cycline404: #FOLLOWING!
Learn also
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by cycline404(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
geolan:
Learn also

Following to LEARN!

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just because u go around looking for the wrong women doesn't mean they aren't sweet, caring ladies out there. Those who have their priorities set straight don't have this mentality and never do they find it hard to find a good woman
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
ndooo.take heart,it is well.Maybe u took them too seriously and u were too emotional with them.its like you cared 2much 4getting that its just a game.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by djeezy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
geolan:
You might be right that without women all d money in d world will be worthless but as a guy u just gotta get the money first cos ladies are distractions
It depends on the kind of woman bro. Some women will actually build and groom you to become a better person, to even become somebody in life. All you gotta do is use your head

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mondisweets: Just because u go around looking for the wrong women doesn't mean they aren't sweet, caring ladies out there. Those who have their priorities set straight don't have this mentality and never do they find it hard to find a good woman
Ok.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Emmadani: ndooo.take heart,it is well.Maybe u took them too seriously and u were too emotional with them.its like you cared 2much 4getting that its just a game.
Exactly. They shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
djeezy: It depends on the kind of woman bro. Some women will actually build and groom you to become a better person, to even become somebody in life. All you gotta do is use your head
I like this. God bless u broda
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
well the last time i tackled a post for ridiculing the opposite sex the mod banned me so am guessing am not allowed to stop sexist attacks. but let me say something and run it by you.

I had a bad experience with a certain 'subject' let's say it was 'subject x' my experience with it was bad, now does that mean all affairs relating to subject x must suffer for that bad experience. Now you say no girl is a saint, that's an obvious statement No human is either, we were all conceived in sin assuming you want to go religious. i find it quite shocking that because of one girl you are willing to throw the rest of 99% of female population into the same category. i believe in individuality and that every person is different from the other despite sharing the same race,creed or sex. but then again we are on NL where statements like mine are boring and nerdy. so that's just my take. (Mod hope i don't get banned for this)

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Waspy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
frank pessu:

you can't be so sure man
@Op, e dey happen.... Shiit happens. You just gotta move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It / Girls Don't Play Hard To Get / VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.