Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Wife's Getting Fat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Getting Fat (5463 Views)

18+ pic Husband Catches Wife Getting Pu**y Sucked From Their Neighbors Son / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Man Catches His Wife Getting ‘head’ From Their Local Drug Dealer (video !8+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Notorioustroll: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Octopusssy:

I can smell trolls a mile off and I was already choking on the odoriferous stench two paragraphs into his post. Don't waste your comments on the jobless fellow.

I won't be surprised if this is one of the e-incarnations of ObamaMessi
Who is this demented element? You are the perfect definition of a worthless lady who takes pleasure in heaping her misery on innocent people. I don't know why sick twisted minded meekrats like you can't stay quiet always jumping from one place to the other. Is Messi your mate? Be careful before you provoke my vawulence into anger. Be warned cause I wont warn you again.
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by Octopusssy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Who is this demented element? You are the perfect definition of a worthless lady who takes pleasure in heaping her misery on innocent people. I don't know why sick twisted minded meekrats like you can't stay quiet always jumping from one place to the other. Is Messi your mate? Be careful before you provoke my vawulence into anger. Be warned cause I wont warn you again.
Ogbeni shut your gutter mouth and carry your jobless self away from my face. Go and read your book. Jamb will start on April 28
Re: My Wife's Getting Fat by ItisWell22(f): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jakumo:

Actress and bikini marketer Liz Hurley is 57 years old this year. There is NO excuse to get fat and unattractive at any age below 70

Did you read where he mentioned “she eats right and all”?

One can’t really beat genes, especially when living into middle age and all.

The best that can be done, is slow down the process.

To beat it completely is hellish work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overcoming Delay In Marriage / Difference Between Seeing A Pic Of A Girl Naked And Seeeing Her Naked Live? / Guy's Savage Response To Lady's Tweet Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.