Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok (1375 Views)

I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy / LGBTQ+ Activist Bolu Okupe Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today. / Nigerian LGBTQ Activist, Dan Yomi Celebrates His Boyfriend's Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by IamPlato(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2023
Ignorance and sentiments make these LGBT people talk anyhow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fexPNRK_sog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by IamPlato(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's free, all it takes is using your finger to touch the link and click subscribe. Thank you wink
Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by pryme(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2023
I so HATE those things that call themselves "Trans"

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by AndroidAI(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2023
IamPlato:
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's free, all it takes is using your finger to touch the link and click subscribe. Thank you wink

Better go learn barbing cause you can never make it on YouTube. YouTube is not Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by IamPlato(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Better go learn barbing cause you can never make it on YouTube. YouTube is not Nairaland.
alright defend of LGBTQ
Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by AndroidAI(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2023
IamPlato:
alright defend of LGBTQ

Defender.

Don't be dumb.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by Geovanni412(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2023
IamPlato:

Ignorance and sentiments make these LGBT people talk anyhow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fexPNRK_sog

Done. subscribed to your channel.

Work on the background audio -- best of luck.

Go to pimpmymoney.net - you'll get more resources on how to get better at youtube for free.
Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by IamPlato(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Done. subscribed to your channel.

Work on the background audio -- best of luck.

Go to pimpmymoney.net - you'll get more resources on how to get better at youtube for free.
thank you boss. God bless u

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by IamPlato(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Defender.

Don't be dumb.
I don help you like your comment, you can go now
Re: LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok by IamPlato(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good evening

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? / Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date / Problem With Girls And Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.