Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date (1377 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date by osmen: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2006
Hellow Fellow Nairalanders.
I just want to know if it's proper to ask a very close friend for a date because thre has been this my very close Girlfriend ever since i was a little boy but suddenly this girl has became so attractive that i can't take my eyes off her and any time i try to bring the tooic as the topic of the day so we can reaaly talk about it she just laugh it off as a joke and my friends keeps telling me that she is in love with me so i dont just know if it"s a crime for me to just walk up to her to tell her my humble mind but this somtimes fells stupid to me so i am opening this forum for the both sex to anwser because i am maddly in love with this girl right now.
Thanks for your coments and reply.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date by harvey(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2006
Man u've known her for too long.what makes u feel or think she will wanna go out with u.dont mind that friend of urs.is better u remain friends with her or ask her out and she turns u down and u loose ur friendship.the choice is urs.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date by ghengis(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2006
Ask for a date?!!! As in go out together to some place? if its dat one, def, paro lo!!! nothin dey happen
If you're talking about asking out as par a relationship beyond friendship, thats a tait and far from strait call. Most ladies consider it a betrayal wen a close guy friend "asks" them out. its like he's taking advantage of the friendship. Others are bent on the rule that the best person to hook up with is your longtime friend.
So, u just gotta knw the kinda person ur friend is, that truth however is, u neva really know until you ask.
So my guy, chop some liver and ask ha first. If she no be cannibal, no permanent damage expected!!! grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date by Uche2nna(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2006
While you are chopping some liver do not forget to add the salt n pepper grin grin grin grin

better a devil u know than an angel u neva heard about wink
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date by ghengis(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2006
dats right! salt n pepper, plus the right kitchen too wink, if u know wat i mean.
Since u guys av been friends, u can talk about it, as TALK about it. leave wat ur friends are saying aside and talk to ha.

@osmen
Sorry to ask but i'm pretty sure u're not so fat on age or experience abi?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date by bechex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2006
There's nothing wrong with it my guy, It is even criminal if u dont. But lets get some things staightened out first.
1. U must honestly be in love with this close friend of yours
2. Ur friend must be single and ready for a relationship(old enough)
3. U must be ready for the consequences of rejection
4. If she is truely ur good friend she will give u a good reason for saying no
5. Where she does not have a good reason, she is only trying to play hard to get so try harder
6. U cant go out with ur enemy right, u guys had to b friends first and now u r ready to take it to the next level.

That settled i would like to let u know that even the Bible says 'seek and u shall find' i can assure u that if u dont seek u cannot find and even if u find without seeking u would not cherish it, and it wont last. Think of the pain u would feel several years down d line when you r with someone else and she is also with someone else and u guys get talking and she tells u dat u never asked and that was why nothing happened between u.

You r a man and u just have to summon courage and go for what u desire, posses ur possesion, i can assure u she is urs for the taking only if u have the courage to ask.

All d Best.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Girls And Virgins? / What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? / Guys: Sometimes No Means No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.