Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – (3523 Views)

American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) / When Did You Realize He/she Isn’t The One? / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Dshocker(m): 5:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Judy Austin wey everybody dey take pass time, e reach Yul turn, baba turn am to private property.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son – by Kobojunkiee: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Danisaint112:
Government need to make DNA test cheap. Honestly many men will discover that they are fathering bastards. 🙁
If a government sponsored solution is what we want, then I urge it also be used in identifying the fathers of all the other children out there roaming without support. Such a data bank will go a long way in ensuring their fathers are identified and forced to pay up as far as child support, etc. Society needs being doing something about the problem of deadbeat fathers and this is a good start. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors / Would U Date A Fake Jandite / Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.