Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story (13989 Views)

Have You Ever Been Wrongly Arrested? Share Your Story / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Drunk Policeman Who Shot People In Warri At A Child Dedication Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by qtx(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01
illicit:

Yes o

The funny thing is that we don't know anything about the missing goats

It's only careless fowls that we usually achieve tongue grin
Lol, with ACHIEVEMENT statement , I am now suspecting you guys on the goats as well.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by DenreleDave(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01
grin grin grin grin
Gbadugbakun:
I beat one girl in my lodge and she went and call SARS for me. The useless SARS people didn't even ask me what happened they just slapped me and dumped me inside their van and drove off.

When we got to their station, they asked me if I have any last words or will I would like to write that I've been marked for death. Later one came in and told them to take me to the stake and shoot that fresh detainees would be arriving tomorrow and they don't need us. I cry taya that day. They sha released me after my uncle paid 50k.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by AlphaNugget(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01
yazzman:
My wife insulted me by telling me that ...me that my parent abandoned ... one thing I hate the most is using my childhood experience to mock me ....I had to slap her and before you know she got me arrested...
And she is still your wife?
Una dey try ohh 😭

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Nikes(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01
gaskiyamagana:
I have not been arrested because I know n Nigerian police more than they no themselves. Any matter that will carry join them, l no put my mouth or my hands on it. Even the one my legs come across, l always commot back my legs from that road and follow follow another road.
You must be from the north or middle belt. In the southeast you will comot your leg from that road but they'll still follow you to wherever the leg is landing. We see shege for Imo state dah year

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Dundalk(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01
AlphaNugget:

And she is still your wife?
Una dey try ohh 😭
😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Reloadedisraelp: 8:46pm On Apr 01
AlphaNugget share ur experience na 🙄
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Tonididdyx: 8:47pm On Apr 01
¶ One was invitation ( my wife missing iPhone was found at a robbery scene)
¶ second one... An iPhone i wanted to sell via a vendor, apparently vendor dey owe people money and they dusguised as customer in a bid to get to him and me, Mr nice guy showed up and carryd his cross 🤣
¶ no number plate on my new lexus and boom.... Station.

That's all....
Modified: lol the topic says arrested.... Na that shit never and can never happen with me, am allergic to handcuffs and prison cells
Let's call it MY POLICE EXPERIENCES

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Reloadedisraelp: 8:49pm On Apr 01
Tonididdyx:
Yes and na phone be the reason for all.

... IPhone specifically.
so how ur presido treat u for the first day?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Tonididdyx: 8:52pm On Apr 01
Reloadedisraelp:
so how ur presido treat u for the first day?

I never sleep once... Just counter calls
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Reloadedisraelp: 9:06pm On Apr 01
Tonididdyx:

¶ second one... An iPhone i wanted to sell via a vendor, apparently vendor dey owe people money and they dusguised as customer in a bid to get to him and me, Mr nice guy showed up and carryd his cross 🤣

That's all....
Modified: lol the topic says arrested.... Na that shit never and can never happen with me, am allergic to handcuffs and prison cells
just say u are afraid to enta Kirkland grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01
TrustNone:
I went out with a nairalander to work as she has been telling me she's broke so I told her to accompany me to a job my friend called me to do for him.
Do you know this nairalander stole a very costly equipment and disappeared putting me in trouble.
I was asked to produce her, I was then arrested.
Since then I've not seen her again though she's a regular member of this forum.
Below is her link to her profile
https://www.nairaland.com/DKM123

It's evident you two have scores to settle
The person you posted her nairaland moniker link is also accusing you of being a serial fraud

So who do we believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Oyerinde16(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01
Police rounded up me and 3 of my guys... I was calm and cool, but kola no gree him de para... I was telling my guys to calm down let's talk it over... my guys no gree before I knew what was happening, kola Don wipe police slap.. the fight no be here o... I was separating police and my friends... backup arrived and they moved the 4 of us to the station... at the counter, one of the police officer said hey you, come this side... na so 3 of my friends enter cell. The next day after mobilising support come, kola offence na murder case dem slam for him head... they released the other two guys after 2 days, but kola spent 3 weeks with begging not settlement...

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by CanineOfJackal: 10:22pm On Apr 01
Abimagicfine:
never but it may be this week because i did printing of burial sovenirs for a woman for the fisrt time here in Abuja and she wanted not to pay my balance when she came to pick her items, she was giving irrelivant escuse and she wanted to go with with them without paying my balance, as omo street boy i be with our 2024 slogans #NoGree4Anybody but later she cutted 5k out of the 45k balance paid me 40k which i curse her follow as she was going, she even told me that if she hold gun she could have shoot me but this morning she sent me a treat message on my attahed picture
E dakun ni English.

You and that woman are clowns😄😄😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by gaskiyamagana: 10:33pm On Apr 01
Nikes:

You must be from the north or middle belt. In the southeast you will comot your leg from that road but they'll still follow you to wherever the leg is landing. We see shege for Imo state dah year
May Almighty save us from our so called NIGERIA Police Force and their evils.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by CanineOfJackal: 10:39pm On Apr 01
Back in 2004 I was arrested as a student for robbery on the day of my matriculation and also I was arrested for robbery on the day of my graduation.

In both occasions, I was never scared nor fazed because I knew I was innocent and I knew I can always talk my way out of it.

Police are easy to understand, don't show fear and always stand on your first statement and don't allow them to bully you. Don't try to show strength with them, also talk to them the way you talk to your colleague.

Don't argue with them when the case starts but just keep calm and study everyone there then look for the sympathetic one among them and explain your story to him.

I've got a lot of Police friends, if you are in Lagos, go to Benjamin Hundeyin Twitter page and see his pin tweet to get the number of every DPO in Lagos state. They are ready to listen to you and also tackle problems. When you call them, tell them you got their numbers on Twitter, they will be sceptical about dealing unholy with you

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by flexs(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01
I have been arrested twice The first was 3yrs ago.
Police can never be your friend ooh. Then I was working in a hotel, so a friend of mine came to the hotel with his boyfriend they were in the hotel for 3 days and I also happened to know the guy too. So this faithful day after buying some things the POS machines were not functioning so out of trust she gave me her ATM card to withdraw the money from outside the hotel, from the look of things she didn't want the boyfriend to know her PIN code so she said I should give her my phone so that she can type her pin, so after withdrawing d money I gave her back her Atm card. She later left the hotel to return later, so when she left her boyfriend called me and asked me to call her girlfriend's PIN for him, I just suspected him, so I told him to call the babe to ask her for the PIN, so he told me he doesn't have airtime, Mumu me I gave him my phone to make the call.
He did not call the babe only to tell me the line wasn't ringing. Like 30 minutes later I saw like 6 police officers plus the girl, she just pointed at me that I was the one Wahala I was confused she said I stole her money before I go say Jack I was already inside their hillus nah so I take land for station ooh.
She said I was the only person that knew her PIN code I just had to explain to the police exactly what happened, but before then the boyfriend had left the hotel. We were still in the police station she received another debit 250k making it around 400k and the location was like warri in another town. She started calling her boyfriend the boy refused to pick the calls,
Before you know I don enter counter police say I was an accomplice nah so them thro me enter cell ooh
I started to make calls later before you know day don break I slept in the cell for one 1day ,I called my babe and she bailed me with 20k I was very angry.
I later called the girl that I was going to take up the matter for wrong detention, I just pitied her I left the case. After a week she called me that the said boyfriend was already in Ghana with her 700k

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01
Tonididdyx:

That's all....
dey play dey go fes!
cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01
flexs:
I have been arrested twice The first was 3yrs ago.
Police can never be your friend ooh. Then I was working in a hotel, so a friend of mine came to the hotel with his boyfriend they were in the hotel for 3 days and I also happened to know the guy too. So this faithful day after buying some things the POS machines were not functioning so out of trust she gave me her ATM card to withdraw the money from outside the hotel, from the look of things she didn't want the boyfriend to know her PIN code so she said I should give her my phone so that she can type her pin, so after withdrawing d money I gave her back her Atm card. She later left the hotel to return later, so when she left her boyfriend called me and asked me to call her girlfriend's PIN for him, I just suspected him, so I told him to call the babe to ask her for the PIN, so he told me he doesn't have airtime, Mumu me I gave him my phone to make the call.
He did not call the babe only to tell me the line wasn't ringing. Like 30 minutes later I saw like 6 police officers plus the girl, she just pointed at me that I was the one Wahala I was confused she said I stole her money before I go say Jack I was already inside their hillus nah so I take land for station ooh.
She said I was the only person that knew her PIN code I just had to explain to the police exactly what happened, but before then the boyfriend had left the hotel. We were still in the police station she received another debit 250k making it around 400k and the location was like warri in another town. She started calling her boyfriend the boy refused to pick the calls,
Before you know I don enter counter police say I was an accomplice nah so them thro me enter cell ooh
I started to make calls later before you know day don break I slept in the cell for one 1day ,I called my babe and she bailed me with 20k I was very angry.
I later called the girl that I was going to take up the matter for wrong detention, I just pitied her I left the case. After a week she called me that the said boyfriend was already in Ghana with her 700k
Chai!
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by flexs(m): 12:15am On Apr 02
The second one was this year's match 13th.
That faithful day I went to see a friend of mine in his hotel after watching a football game while I was there he called the police that some people were constituting a nuisance, so the police came, why living I just followed them behind immediately I just stepped out of the gate of the hotel, the officer just asked me who are you before I go even say my name the officer just told me to enter the car, just like that omoo I no gree ooh I asked the officer why I go enter the car before I know nah hot slap, I still hold my ground ooh kon see beating, they all joined hands to beat me I still refused ooh I was holding the door of the car the officer then ordered one of the police to bring cutlass
Omoo nah so l comot hand for door he then used the cutlass to flog my back and used his knees to hit my chest , that one enter me the officer kon point me gun ooh, I just entered d van, only to see other 3 boys the time was around 11pm and it was Champions league match day.
Nah so I land for station ooh.
The other two guys they beg the officer with 50k for bail the police no gree. I I told the officer I need to make call, he just seized my phone the next thing he just told them to put us inside the cell.
The next day the officer in charge of our case called us out the other guys were begging with 50k I still told him I needed to make calls, he said the 50k was small and he kept me quite and told them to return us back to the cell. I had to ask the other guys what their offences was?
Those police dey ment big time.
According to the guys for the express the police car wanted to jam them, and them no know say nah police car because no police name or colour on the car, so they told their bike man to chase the car only for the police car to block them and ordered them to come down from their bike nah so them take enter station ooh. Even when them begin beg the officer say them no even know say nah police car them don collect some slaps already. Can u imagine the effrontery the officer say he intentionally pretend like say he wanted to jam them. But because the boy bike kon chase them dey decided to arrest them. Later that day my friend the owner of the hotel came to bail me. Nah their I for know say 99% of people in police cells are innocent citizens.ABK is a police brutality ground.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by opeyemigadgets: 1:17am On Apr 02
Musauzor:
Mine was in May 2021. Police officers from the FCID Abuja tracked me arrested me on the orders of the former SSA to president Buhari, Mallam Garba Shehu. I was arrested for cyber bullying, threat to life and sponsorship of terrorism. The reason being that I sent an SMS to his direct mobile line warning the government of the mass killings going on in the land which were as a result of their ineptitude, cluelessness, inefficiency, rudderlessness and ethnic jingoism. That very soon the killings would get to their door steps. Pronto, I was tracked, arrested, detained and released after eight days at the Force CID Headquarters.

they track you with sms??
how??
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Judolisco(m): 1:20am On Apr 02
Gbadugbakun:
I beat one girl in my lodge and she went and call SARS for me. The useless SARS people didn't even ask me what happened they just slapped me and dumped me inside their van and drove off.

When we got to their station, they asked me if I have any last words or will I would like to write that I've been marked for death. Later one came in and told them to take me to the stake and shoot that fresh detainees would be arriving tomorrow and they don't need us. I cry taya that day. They sha released me after my uncle paid 50k.
u get mind dey beat girl... If d girl go die nko... Omo
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Judolisco(m): 1:25am On Apr 02
yazzman:
My wife insulted me by telling me that ...me that my parent abandoned ... one thing I hate the most is using my childhood experience to mock me ....I had to slap her and before you know she got me arrested...
r u still married to her?
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Judolisco(m): 1:51am On Apr 02
FireUpNow:
Mine was in1992 when I went to see a friend at Ajao Estate, near Lagos International airport, Ikeja. So as I was going to my guy's street an old Mercedes Benz car stopped by my side suddenly and one of the men inside came out and sprayed my face with tear gas and they bundled me inside the car. Before I know what was happening, I was at the Ajao Estate police station. All I heard was this is one of the armed robbers that just robbed chief, I said I am not a thief. So I waited for a while and after my eyes have cleared the woman police at the counter said I should write a statement to implicate myself that I was the gang leader. I said no I won't write anything. Before I could say Jack Robinson, the lady officer wrote a statement on my behalf and she gave to me to sign, I said no. She informed the DPO who came ordered that I be put in the cell. That's how I was put in the cell ooo for 24 hours till the next day. Luckily for me, my friend that I was going to visit, his father came to the police station and he was a senior army officer. Upon sighting the man I started shouting from the cell,calling his name and his son's name who is my friend. The man heard the voice and came to check the person calling him. He knows me quite well. So he asked what brought me to the police station. I narrated my ordeal so he angrily summoned the DPO and DCO as well as the IPO to come and release me immediately. When I came out from the cell, I saw the DPO and DCO pleading with him to calm down. It wasn't easy at oo. To cut the story short, the DPO put me in his own car and drove me home begging me to forget what happened. DPO gave me 15k to go to hospital to take care of myself. That experyis what I will never forget. Police is not your friend oo
police gave u 15k for 1992? Otunba lamba grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by ikemesit4477: 2:25am On Apr 02
TrustNone:
I went out with a nairalander to work as she has been telling me she's broke so I told her to accompany me to a job my friend called me to do for him.
Do you know this nairalander stole a very costly equipment and disappeared putting me in trouble.
I was asked to produce her, I was then arrested.
Since then I've not seen her again though she's a regular member of this forum.
karma will surely caught up on her!
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by FireUpNow(m): 3:20am On Apr 02
Judolisco:
police gave u 15k for 1992? Otunba lamba grin

I wish I had a phone then, I would have taken a photo for you to see. You can doubt it because we all know the police are but I told you the truth. Take it or leave it after all I am not here to make up story for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Judolisco(m): 8:30am On Apr 02
FireUpNow:

I wish I had a phone then, I would have taken a photo for you to see. You can doubt it because we all know the police are but I told you the truth. Take it or leave it after all I am not here to make up story for anyone.
haba 15k in 1992 is a lot of money....
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by FireUpNow(m): 8:40am On Apr 02
Judolisco:
haba 15k in 1992 is a lot of money....
Yes but could not buy you a car then.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Apr 02
freeborn02:

He died and rose again. Your religion also says he will come back to judge your father, your mother, your entire family, Mohammed the pedophile and You (Sahih Bukhari, Book 4, Volume 55, Hadith 657).

Hope you are preparing for the Judgement of Jesus, the Just Ruler?! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is how you guys befool yourselves. He will come to break the cross (destroy Christianity), He would even judge with Islam... it is in the reference you gave! Everything in the Hadith is contrary to Christianity entirely but you have eyes but no insight! Continue to beguile yourself in tomfoolery!

Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah’s Apostle said, “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it.” Abu Huraira added “If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): ‘And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them.” (4.159)
(See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by DKM123: 9:18am On Apr 02
TrustNone:

Hahahaha hahaha.... Victor Omerigwe aka TrustNone, of all the mumu f@ke stories wey you don coin with dkm123 moniker na this one funny pass. Steal equipments. LMAO!

Anyway, I go continue to drag you until you pay every dime you st0le from that p00r lady whose only crime was that she was struggling to feed her kids. This your serial fr@ud on mostly women must be stopped.

TrustNone aka abba190 , the 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by Musauzor(m): 10:15am On Apr 02
they track you with sms??
how??[/quote]

I was tracked with my phone number. The number I used in sending the sms
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story by princessyere1(f): 11:36am On Apr 02
JayOwen:
I'm from america but I was arrested for raping 3 women and 1 man. I got arrested but luckly my lawyer got me out on bond. I then flew to Nigeria and live here now. grin grin I like the food here! grin
Wo 😳 so were you guilty ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master / Residents Lament As Policemen, Hoodlums Damage Ogun Community Road / Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.