Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way (53552 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
slimfit1:

I've have a friend in the RAF who laughs at the Nigerian military all the time.

Story
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Tycyborg(m): 5:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
that is an official vehicle on a mission. Even in the US military vehicles on official vehicle are allowed to cut corners when it is necessary.
Do you know how many lifes that officer is rushing to safe?
You can stop the officer when he is on a personal car but not when on an official car.

Even aside that, don't believe anything lastman tells you... They arrested me at Anthony for nothing and I said we should proceed to their office, they took me to oshodi and when we go there they said they will ticket me for fighting them and they will impound my car, I had to show their squad leader the dash cam video and he said they should let me go.
So these people can lie and they lie a lot

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Tycyborg(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

I compare Nigeria to US because I schooled overseas and I can always have the thoughts over how deteriorating Nigeria is compared to other countries.

Our economy and our currency is too poor.

Ghana cedis has values more than naira... In West Africa, Nigerian currency is the poorest and valueless..

You are a liar... You don't school in any overseas because if you do, you will mention the name of the school before proceeding your Convo a typical Nigerian way of talking when they actually did something or done something... In additional if you school overseas as you claim, why compare 2 different countries or did they not teach you what they call diversity in your school?
Lastly you said you school overseas and you claim Nigeria currency is the poorest and valueless ...? Well maybe you are talking about your knowledge because common sense will tell anyone that Nigeria is not the valueless orpiirest exchange rate in Africa unless the person is suffering from inferior complex syndrome
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Abrahamweb(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

You will carry your LASTMA to help you in fighting the terrorists that are tormenting the country you this stupid person
The soldiers should go and fight terrorist na instead of disturbing and terrorizing individuals doing the work they are being paid for.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by slimfit1(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

Tell your LASTMA to join them in Sambisa forest

So that your Muslim brothers use them for sacrifice no thank you
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Abrahamweb:

The soldiers should go and fight terrorist na instead of disturbing and terrorizing individuals doing the work they are being paid for.

Are they not fighting terrorists before? How are they terrorizing individuals, who is a bloody LASTMA when Soldiers are protecting your country
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by drmikeadams(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2023
They should also beat up those animals under Ikeja bridge close to lasuth
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by easytig(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
State sue federal ke,they will be disgraced,how I wish a couple of them lastma guys were killed,they will know that power pass power,even sanwolu that is giving them liver will run away.
slivertongue:
Soldiers are not above the law. The traffic officials should sue the army chief
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ilekokonit: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nigerians should learn to sue when their rights are infringed upon. In a sane climate, this would never happen and if per chance it did, the guy whose back was flogged to such an extreme will make a lot of money in compensation by suing the army.

In fact, if na the UK, lawyers will be chasing the guy up and down to sue the army on his behalf on a No win, no fee basis because they know he will win a large payout.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by 9jaRealist: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Kongaone:
Serves them right.
SheikhMuniru:
I love how the soldiers beat hell out of them, next time their brain go reset but why they refused to kill one of those LASTMA and throw his body inside fish pond

The posts above (and others along same line) epitomize why Nigeria remains a Third World s/hole…

robinso01:
Nigeria and lawlessness be like 5&6.
Many Nigerians want better Nigeria, but ain't working towards

Bless you…
Nigeria is a LAWLESS zoo, with largely LAWLESS CITIZENS and LAWLESS leaders, each DESERVING of the other!

>

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / South African Returnee Caught In Armed Robbery In Enugu / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.