Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way (53556 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What is wrong with some of you guys on this nairaland?

How can you make this kind of heartless comment? The internet have made some of you become monsters

Terrorists that are killing our gallant soldiers are not heartless shey? Ordinary LASTMA harrassing a highly ranked personnel in Nigerian Army, what an insult? Can he do just a tip of what the gallant soldiers are doing in protesting the country? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Tonyblessed(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Good for them. Those lastma that are pure evil
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2023
braveheart008:

Those useless lastma called 50k from me with serious pleading. I definitely can’t wish them well

Imagine.. 50k with serious pleading
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Is04970:
I dedicate this FTC feat to the incoming president.
God bless me.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

I blame LASTMA. They jumped Nigeria food chain pecking order. .
Civilians - LASTMA/Civil Defence- Police-Army-Politicians.
What a waste of FTC, u just dedicated it to a dead man
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ikaeniyan0: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

? Ordinary LASTMA harrassing a highly ranked personnel in Nigerian Army, what an insult? Can he do just a tip of what the gallant soldiers are doing in protesting the country? Nonsense

No one is bigger than the Nigerian and States law
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2023
HilcomTech:

Do you see how ST00PEED you sound?

A Nigerian Navy officer was racially insulted in the west and he swallowed the insult like a coward

Do you see how madd you sound?

So you are in support of racism and even happy that the officer swallowed the insult just because he was racially abused

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

No one is bigger than the Nigerian and States law

But your politicians that are messing up with your court order are under the law shey?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Abrahamweb:

You are foolish o.
The LASTMA are doing there job,5he soldiers are the one that broke the law and you are foolishly supporting them for breaking the law and beating the civilians for enforcing the same law.
The soldiers are wrong on these one

You will carry your LASTMA to help you in fighting the terrorists that are tormenting the country you this stupid person
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2023
APCNig:

You will be the next to be killed and your corpse will be used for money rituals. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless again in death.

You just fucck up with any soldier anywhere in Nigeria aswear you'll be roasted alive bastard
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2023
slimfit1:

It is Jah Jesus christ that is protecting me, if I let Nigerian soldiers protect me I'll be dead by now. Listen develop a better way of thinking otherwise your mindset is poor.

Go sambisa forest let's see how Jesus will protect u
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by crossbreedwears(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2023
After God na Military
dawnomike:
Eeeya.... what a bad day at work for them.
Military men acting like demi-gods since 1963
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by crossbreedwears(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2023
Did you say Ordinary Army officer? I don't think you know the criteria to be an Army or Armed forces officer...There are so many reasons I can lay why the Army officer drove pass one way
insidelife22:
And you expect the country to be a better when odinary army officer can't take correction.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2023
slimfit1:

The way you think is how animals think in the zoo. If everything is done orderly we wont be where we are today. The way you think we should allow the soldiers to come and screw your mum or sister since they are fighting for us.

Soldiers will never screw anyone in my family but I will advice you to mess up with any soldier and see your generation roasted alive
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by tojahh(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2023
People wey Soldiers suppose amputate.

Spits on all Lastma. It shall never be well with them. More beatings fall on them especially Bankole of Sura
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by crossbreedwears(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2023
Shut the Bleep up. Do you serve in the military? Have you ever been to a war zone? You just sit in your comfort zone and type rubbish because of the nonsense you read online. Go the NE and see what soldiers are doing to flush out BH. Bloody civilian like you typing rubbish
slimfit1:

Nigeria can never be great because of people like you. The army are shameless people they should go and pick up Boko haram if they have balls. However, can you see the kind of training they are getting from a top officer, the officer should be ashamed of been caught but instead he is assaulting government workers. They cannot do that in the North I know I lived there, they can't touch ordinary Yanbanger they only come down south to flunt guns that's the only thing that makes them powerful take that out ordinary university students can deal with them.

Let me remind these soldiers that there is one way to Sambisa forest with no restrictions not in Lagos.

These are signs that our soldiers are still not well trained in combat and not aware of their functions in the communities.
They are to serve and protect if they don't know that. For almost 60 years the military still don't know what their duties are is shameful.
This Nigerian military has no respect for her citizens then what do we have them for.
Look at the killings in Benue and Kaduna no intelligence gathering and no protection for those people and no prosecution so what are we talking about.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2023
slimfit1:

Nigeria can never be great because of people like you. The army are shameless people they should go and pick up Boko haram if they have balls. However, can you see the kind of training they are getting from a top officer, the officer should be ashamed of been caught but instead he is assaulting government workers. They cannot do that in the North I know I lived there, they can't touch ordinary Yanbanger they only come down south to flunt guns that's the only thing that makes them powerful take that out ordinary university students can deal with them.

Let me remind these soldiers that there is one way to Sambisa forest with no restrictions not in Lagos.

These are signs that our soldiers are still not well trained in combat and not aware of their functions in the communities.
They are to serve and protect if they don't know that. For almost 60 years the military still don't know what their duties are is shameful.
This Nigerian military has no respect for her citizens then what do we have them for.
Look at the killings in Benue and Kaduna no intelligence gathering and no protection for those people and no prosecution so what are we talking about.

Mobilize ur generation to join the military personnel fighting terrorists inside sambisa forest

If our Soldiers are not well trained, come and train dem den you this Chief trainer
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by everydayisaplus(f): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Good for them, a taste of their own medicine.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by escohido123: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Na family matter.
Make dem go settle am.
Afterall anybody wey wear uniform automatically becomes a demi God.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2023
DriveByKiller:
when a wrong is done, when an act of oppression is executed, the act itself should be condemned

The fact that you do not like LASMA doesn't take away the fact that the act of the military is a threat to everyone in Nigeria including you. If the military cannot obey simple traffic laws then your life, our lives are in danger and Nigeria is on a slippery slope to doom

The ability to have emotional, unbiased intelligence is what separates man from animals and it is there you're found wanting.
some of these lastma follow assault voters in the governorship election.them be tinubu's thugs.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
that is an official vehicle on a mission. Even in the US military vehicles on official vehicle are allowed to cut corners when it is necessary.
Do you know how many lifes that officer is rushing to safe?
You can stop the officer when he is on a personal car but not when on an official car.
ex gov fashola has stopped an army colenel in an official car driving through a one way traffic and the army officer apologised.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by DriveByKiller: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
that is an official vehicle on a mission. Even in the US military vehicles on official vehicle are allowed to cut corners when it is necessary.
Do you know how many lifes that officer is rushing to safe?
You can stop the officer when he is on a personal car but not when on an official car.
Official vehicle on a mission?

I would like to know what mission the army chief was going to? If he's going en route to his office, the traffic laws apply.

Same goes to every policeman who's on afficial vehicle going to work.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by mechanics(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nukilia:

grin grin grin You make me laugh. This is the funniest comment I have read in a long time grin
hahahahah, funny to you abi.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Joecap(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Who goes you to arest military official vehicle? Not in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ikaeniyan0: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

But your politicians that are messing up with your court order are under the law shey?
Is this thread about politicians or an army officer who disobeyed the law?

Anybody who disobey the law sould be dealt with
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by kaze4sure(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
This serves them right. useless LASTMA
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by GoodLord95: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
This news sweet my belle lol grin
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Is this thread about politicians or an army officer who disobeyed the law?

Anybody who disobey the law sould be dealt with

Your politicians that are defying court order are above the law shey?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Offpointng: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

I compare Nigeria to US because I schooled overseas and I can always have the thoughts over how deteriorating Nigeria is compared to other countries.

Our economy and our currency is too poor.

Ghana cedis has values more than naira... In West Africa, Nigerian currency is the poorest and valueless..

You're still on this quest of comparing nonsense and ignorantly for that matter. I'm sure you know Nigeria's state bfr u travelled, why did you come back?? Ur knowledge on Economics is just so poor I have to question where in Abroad you went to study? Yes Nigeria's currency might not be valuable like the Cedis but that's not where the power of a currency lies. The power of a currency lies in it's purchasing power.

Do you know Ghana is the most expensive country currently in West Africa? even with their high Cedis bla bla folks like Juliet Ibrahim, Appiah and some of em celebrities are running to Nigeria to stay. Y'all would just see currency rate and assume the one with the higher value is doing better than the lower value. So cus Pounds and Euro rate higher than Dollar means UK and every European countries using Euro are better than the US shey? You better wake up Mr Man
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ikaeniyan0: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

Your politicians that are defying court order are above the law shey?
Who's the Politician defying a court order?

A policeman have been shot dead by a soldier because he's doing his job
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Offpointng: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrFly:
must u behave like an average American to become a decent NIGERIAN? its a pity!

If you don't get the gist pls stop stressing me
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Offpointng: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Chapii:
Good for them. These guys are criminals in uniform. I was towed last year for stopping on the road to receive call and they said it is a No parking area. I did not even stop my car engine let alone leaving the car. This is not even a highway O. Agoo palace way (for those of us farmiliar with lagos). They collected 60k plus compulsory 5K i gave the POS woman in their premises at Oshodi. They said I must give them cash. Lagos has over 50% Non-Yorubas but ALL lastma officials are yoruba. They are all APC agents.

You must be typing from a place of drunkenness
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Offpointng: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
APCNig:

LASTMA staff are supposed to carry Juju around. If dem use Juju knack about three military officers wey run from Boko Haram and they begin to vomit blood, others go pick race. Let everyone be mad together

You no know anything funny enough lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Returnee Caught In Armed Robbery In Enugu / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) / FCTA Seals Jabi Mall Due To Naira Marley's Concert (Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.