Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way (53554 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ikaeniyan0: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:
Soldiers torture 12 LASTMA officers for arresting army chief

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/soldiers-torture-12-lastma-officers-for-arresting-army-chief/
So none of the military personnel will pay for this lawlessness? shocked

I'm shock at what am reading in this article shocked

This country is messed up big time

Soldiers assaulted people who were doing thier job, the only justice dey get was apologies 🙆
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by HITsquad: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2023
slimfit1:

Nigeria can never be great because of people like you. The army are shameless people they should go and pick up Boko haram if they have balls. However, can you see the kind of training they are getting from a top officer, the officer should be ashamed of been caught but instead he is assaulting government workers. They cannot do that in the North I know I lived there, they can't touch ordinary Yanbanger they only come down south to flunt guns that's the only thing that makes them powerful take that out ordinary university students can deal with them.

Let me remind these soldiers that there is one way to Sambisa forest with no restrictions not in Lagos.

These are signs that our soldiers are still not well trained in combat and not aware of their functions in the communities.
They are to serve and protect if they don't know that. For almost 60 years the military still don't know their duties are is shameful.
This Nigerian military has no respect for her citizens then what do we have them for.
Look at the killings in Benue and Kaduna no intelligence gathering and to protection for those people and no prosecution so what are we talking about.
Thank you bro... We need more and more people who think exactly like you in this country... I can relate to your anger and frustration trust me... This country is entirely upside down and sadly most Nigerians can't even see that smh.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Indispensable85(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2023
This is bad
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2023
E good as Dem job this Lastma....
See bloody civilians wey dey try punch above their weight..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by MarketDispatch: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/soldiers-torture-12-lastma-officers-for-arresting-army-chief/

I am just wondering what the State commissioner wants to do to the three Armed Forces . Army, Navy & Air Force if they beat Lastma officials....Lastma is traffic management, just like traffic wardens ....who gave them power of arrest when they are not Policemen.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Nukilia: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2023
mechanics:
Lagos State government should protect their own staff by condemning this assault, if this assault is not condemned, then it will reduce the moral of LASTMA staff.

grin grin grin You make me laugh. This is the funniest comment I have read in a long time grin
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by ogbe88(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2023
adubam:

You school overseas and you ignorantly said Cedi has value than Naira?
U are still in dreamland, so u don't know.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Nukilia: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2023
The same way some criminals would be beaten out of Nigeria back to Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ikaeniyan0: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
but why they refused to kill one of those LASTMA and throw his body inside fish pond
What is wrong with some of you guys on this nairaland?

How can you make this kind of heartless comment? The internet have made some of you become monsters
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Charlie2020(f): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:

Does it mean no further action will be taking against the soldiers and the officer who broke the law?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Gamesmart: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2023
The Army oga is one of Omoawoke's "leaders".

We need to protect him at all cost and make sure this does not embarrass us.

Let's stop reporting this kind of news so foreigners don't know this happens in Nigeria and Omoawoke will be embarrasses.

Sweep it under the carpet and let the Lastma officials keep quiet. Our "leaders" need to be protected.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SunMusk(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Don't be silly, everyone needs to obey the traffic rules, even the foolish soldiers. If not bcs we in a lawless country a LASMA should not be beaten bcs thy enforce the law by stopping a military man.
SheikhMuniru:
I love how the soldiers beat hell out of them, next time their brain go reset but why they refused to kill one of those LASTMA and throw his body inside fish pond
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Saidfx(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Perseverance, the key word. This regime is the last military rule in Nigeria. Congratulations to Asiwaju, the man with vision. Anyone that advocate for military rule to stop this May 29th swearlng in, will die untimely death. Amin!!!!
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by pacespot(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2023
What if the army had caused serious accident by driving against the traffic
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Akharmony: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2023
They must learn to respect the king of the jungle. .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Blake755: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Kongaone:
Serves them right.
Really so soldiers are above the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by dafeoroyo: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Make that idiot oladeinde way they talk anyhow come out too he go chop ham,they no even afraid ,u dey tow soldier car...bloody civilians

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by saintrow1: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
I love how the soldiers beat hell out of them, next time their brain go reset but why they refused to kill one of those LASTMA and throw his body inside fish pond

Nobody will call seun or the moderator about this evil comment because it is directed at Lagos state, but if it was some where in the east and someone made an evil comment like this to kill people and throw them inside fish pond, they will start crying tribalism, calling seun up and down.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by thinkmoney(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Is04970:
I dedicate this FTC feat to the incoming president.
God bless me.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

I blame LASTMA. They jumped Nigeria food chain pecking order. .
Civilians - LASTMA/Civil Defence- Police-Army-Politicians.
You see the shit brain corn supporters have? They do not understand or appreciate good government. They support powerful people that abuse powers and dish out violence.
The earth will eventually do away with your kind. Irredeemable mumu
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Them wan copy fashola grin
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by qtx(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:

Soldiers too do sef. How can they feel they are above the same laws that wear them uniforms and put guns in their hands. They forget that the so-called bloody civilians make laws that empowers them to be the military.

That said, LASTMA too their own is hyper. How many damfos do they arrest? The yellow busese will be violeting traffic laws LASTMA will look away , they will be there waiting to arrest private drivers. Just pulled over along oshodi one day to quickly drop off a friend and in a jiffy they landed with police blocking my car, meanwhile damfos were over six comfortably parked calling passengers.

God so kind, am not an ordinary driver, how i maneuver and slipped from their blockade even damfo drivers started clapping. and they tried to chase me, but due to the power of my machine, in a split of seconds, they could not see my brake light again. grin

In fact, LASTMA deserved the treatment. They are too greedy and selective.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by saintrow1: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What is wrong with some of you guys on this nairaland?

How can you make this kind of heartless comment? The internet have made some of you become monsters

over 22 people clicked like on that comment so far. nobody is calling seun ooooo, because this happened in lagos. just imagine if nigeria army beat people in the east and a yoruba person make this comment, they will all come out and start calling seun.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by qtx(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2023
saintrow1:

Nobody will call seun or the moderator about this evil comment because it is directed at Lagos state, but if it was some where in the east and someone made an evil comment like this to kill people and throw them inside fish pond, they will start crying tribalism, calling seun up and down.
Must every thing be looked at through tribal prism? shocked
this online comments things na wa
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by neonly: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2023
Impounding a official military car is like you are arresting d entire Nigeria army
If it was a private car no issues but official vehicle is a no go area
Those of you shouting it can't happen in the US
Can a police man go and arrest a military convey abegi let be real
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by MarketDispatch: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2023
slimfit1:

so what are we talking about.

I pan to your narrative. It will be difficult for Nigerian Military to be exceedingly great because when you compare to a Country like USA, the President comes in and works with his old Generals he met in office...the Generals pass on their years of experience and skills to the upcoming subordinates.

In Nigeria, the opposite is the case. To have loyalty, the President comes in then chooses a lower rank to become a COAS thus retiring quite a number of experienced higher rank professionals above that lower rank that has just been made a superior rank.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by saintrow1: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2023
qtx:

Must every thing be looked at through tribal prism? shocked
this online comments things na wa

you should be ashamed of yourself, you ignored the evil comment that was made by your fellow evil people but came here to drop your useless tribalism trash just to divert the main issue. instead of you to condemn the evil comment that was written, you are here talking about tribe. what the hell is tribe self, we are ethnicities not tribes.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2023
saintrow1:

Nobody will call sen or the moderator about this evil comment because it is directed at Lagos state, but if it was some where in the east and someone made an evil comment like this to kill people and throw them inside fish pond, they will start crying tribalism, calling seu up and down.

What's wrong with my comment? Why harrassing those that are protecting the country? Can you withstand how terrorists are killing our soldiers almost everyday? 1
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by slimfit1(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2023
MarketDispatch:

I pan to your narrative. It will be difficult for Nigerian Military to be exceedingly great because when you compare to a Country like USA, the President comes in and works with his old Generals he met in office...the Generals pass on their years of experience and skills to the upcoming subordinates.

In Nigeria, the opposite is the case. To have loyalty, the President comes in then chooses a lower rank to become a COAS thus retiring quite a number of experienced higher rank professionals above that lower rank that has just been made a superior rank.

I understand you but the training and discipline starts from the lower ranking to the highest.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by alibiz: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2023
The State Coordinator, Special Traffic Management Committee on Apapa gridlock, Hassan Adekoya, who confirmed the incident, said the issue had been amicably resolved following intervention by relevant authorities.

“Everything is fine now and our men are undergoing treatment at a hospital. Both parties have apologised to each other and there is no cause for alarm. The situation is under control,” he said.

Power jam power, after beating your boys you still went on to apologize, is the army above the law?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2023
SunMusk:
Don't be silly, everyone needs to obey the traffic rules, even the foolish soldiers. If not bcs we in a lawless country a LASMA should not be beaten bcs thy enforce the law by stopping a military man.

You're very stupid, why not carry your family members to face the terrorists that are killing the gallant soldiers almost everyday

You will tell all your LASTMA officers to join the soldiers that are fighting the terrorists everyday
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Ikaeniyan0: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2023
saintrow1:

over 22 people clicked like on that comment so far. nobody is calling seun ooooo, because this happened in lagos. just imagine if nigeria army beat people in the east and a yoruba person make this comment, they will all come out and start calling seun.
The hate on social media is scary

The Government needs to do something about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / South African Returnee Caught In Armed Robbery In Enugu / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.