Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way (53498 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Offpointng: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
We have a long way to go....

US army and marine corps gets arrested by police and even get publicly harrassed by police but in Nigeria, military personnel are gods of their own!

You dare them and they exercise all rights to punish you and humiliate you and these days will even cover it and post them on social media.....

You as an Nigerian, do you think like the average American?? if No why are you comparing Nigeria to USA? so lame if you'd ask me

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Bringbackmandat: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2023
DriveByKiller:
when a wrong is done, when an act of oppression is executed, the act itself should be condemned

The fact that you do not like LASMA doesn't take away the fact that the act of the military is a threat to everyone in Nigeria including you. If the military cannot obey simple traffic laws then your life, our lives are in danger and Nigeria is on a slippery slope to doom

The ability to have emotional, unbiased intelligence is what separates man from animals and it is there you're found wanting.
that is an official vehicle on a mission. Even in the US military vehicles on official vehicle are allowed to cut corners when it is necessary.
Do you know how many lifes that officer is rushing to safe?
You can stop the officer when he is on a personal car but not when on an official car.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by ChukwuObe: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Kongaone:
Serves them right.

One day one soldier will take one way like that and hit you or one of your family member and no one will even come to pity you as the message you will hear is it serves you right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Oceemo(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2023
They should know better u do your work with sense how will u hold a military senior officer una sha see the consequences who apologise later?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by happney65: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Which nonesense and stupid apology. I don't know why Lastma cannot charge the soldier who's car was impounded to court for assault. When such is done next time no person will go beating Lastma officers again.

P.S. I know Lastma officers also overdo at times,but the people especially so called security officers break traffic laws every now and then
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by seeyounow1: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
national stadium in lagos from satellite picture

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by hardbody: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:
Soldiers torture 12 LASTMA officers for arresting army chief

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/soldiers-torture-12-lastma-officers-for-arresting-army-chief/

He said assaults will no longer be tolerated (Oladeinde) so what will he do? they will still beat them again black and blue and the beating dey sweet me. When they will be setting trap to arrest and bully civilians, sometimes for no reason just to extort them. They will always collect beating and take note, I do not support the recklessness of some of our officers but I support any and every beating that the LASTMA collect from Police and Army and the ones collected from Police by the Army and the ones collected by the Army from BH and UGM. Las las everybody dey collect.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by MrFly(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Empty talk by the commissioner. They know to brutalise civilians and flee at the sight of bandits and boko haram
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by JASONjnr(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Offpointng:

You as an Nigerian, do you think like the average American?? if No why are you comparing Nigeria to USA? so lame if you'd ask me

I compare Nigeria to US because I schooled overseas and I can always have the thoughts over how deteriorating Nigeria is compared to other countries.

Our economy and our currency is too poor.

Ghana cedis has values more than naira... In West Africa, Nigerian currency is the poorest and valueless..
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by lexy2014: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Kongaone:
Serves them right.
why?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Deeprooted: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Is04970:
I dedicate this FTC feat to the incoming president.
God bless me.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

I blame LASTMA. They jumped Nigeria food chain pecking order. .
Civilians - LASTMA/Civil Defence- Police-Army-Politicians.

You made mention of an incoming president but used the wrong picture.

Of you don't have Peter Obi's picture, kindly request for one and stop this public embarrassment!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by seeyounow1: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2023
satellite picture of the national art theatre lagos

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by zolajpower: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/soldiers-torture-12-lastma-officers-for-arresting-army-chief/
I beg se na chicken laps or chest be that first photo ? Make nobody vex oo na beg I dey
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by BluntCrazeMan: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2023
These are the type of things we don't need again in this country..

Impunity and going against the rule-of-law MUST STOP.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Bringbackmandat: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Two lawless Force! 🤣
you can only grumble. Those military officers has made a huge sacrifice. Without the military those Lastma will not be there.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Philanderboy(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:

Speechless!! sad
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by lexy2014: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Both parties have apologised to each other....

why is LASTMA apologising?
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by MrFly(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Offpointng:

must u behave like an average American to become a decent NIGERIAN? its a pity!
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by hardbody: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
happney65:
Which nonesense and stupid apology. I don't know why Lastma cannot charge the soldier who's car was impounded to court for assault. When such is done next time no person will go beating Lastma officers again.

P.S. I know Lastma officers also overdo at times,but the people especially so called security officers break traffic laws every now and then

Officers may have urgent reasons to be at point A from point B. There are exceptions, these LASTMA just believe they are in competition with the Federal forces (Police inclusive). If an Officer in Uniform identifies himself as such, they should let him go, sometimes they need to be somewhere in record time.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Viridis(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

Ordinary Lastma harrassing an highly respected soldier that is fighting and protecting the sovereignty of Nigeria and you're there telling me that Nigeria can't be great because of people like me. Why not tell those bloody civilian LASTMA to carry there families go fight boko haram and they should be protecting your country while you are at home sleeping

Na the soldiers I blame dey 4 kill one of dem and throw his body inside fish pond
grin grin you wicked o
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by ifeanyija(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2023
insidelife22:
And you expect the country to be a better when odinary army officer can't take correction.
even in America army can take one-way if there is emergency
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by hardbody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2023
lexy2014:

why is LASTMA apologising?

To avoid further beatdown....

Pray make army no beat you. We are frustrated.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by uchdavinci: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Lawless zoo.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Yankiss(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
I love how the soldiers beat hell out of them, next time their brain go reset but why they refused to kill one of those LASTMA and throw his body inside fish pond
You are wicked, eh grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by pikechukwu6(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2023
This is good morning good news... they should have beat Tinubu join cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by slimfit1(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

Ordinary Lastma harrassing an highly respected soldier that is fighting and protecting the sovereignty of Nigeria and you're there telling me that Nigeria can't be great because of people like me. Why not tell those bloody civilian LASTMA to carry there families go fight boko haram and they should be protecting your country while you are at home sleeping

Na the soldiers I blame dey 4 kill one of dem and throw his body inside fish pond

It is Jah Jesus christ that is protecting me, if I let Nigerian soldiers protect me I'll be dead by now. Listen develop a better way of thinking otherwise your mindset is poor.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by OsuIgboIpob: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Kongaone:
Serves them right.
One day, e go reach you, your parents and your family members.

Or deh
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Jsucre(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
I love how the soldiers beat hell out of them, next time their brain go reset but why they refused to kill one of those LASTMA and throw his body inside fish pond
because Lagos no be Anambra
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by APCNig: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

You will be the next to be killed and your corpse will be used for money rituals. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless again in death.
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by Bringbackmandat: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2023
slimfit1:

Nigeria can never be great because of people like you. The army are shameless people they should go and pick up Boko haram if they have balls. However, can you see the kind of training they are getting from a top officer, the officer should be ashamed of been caught but instead he is assaulting government workers.
you can only grumble. Where were you when that officer was sacrificing his right and freedom in order to defend and protect you people?
This is an official vehicle for God sake, The officer is going to work for you people, The need to safe lifes.
Talking about Maiduguri, I believe without the military you will not be able to sit on your comfort zone typing this rubbish.
If you have the guts, travel to Maiduguri and see the achivement that Nigerian military made.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by twilliamx(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2023
No tear to Shed for this news
Re: Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way by egoldman(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
The army chief will not be named or punished, same as his men.

The lastsma guy shouting everything is under control should be ashamed of himself.

The question now, has justice been down?

Honestly sometimes I think those call this. country zoo may not actually be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.