Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

These Images Will Make You Question The World. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Images Will Make You Question The World. (9927 Views)

These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. / These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) / These Images Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by NiceTheDev: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
The Christians arguing should go and research deeply about "THE COUNCIL OF NICEA". Then you'd discover that most of the doctrines we practice as Christians including the different parts of the written books combined to form our Bible are something that was decided on by some folks in a meeting. Even to the trinity and other doctrines. A lot of early Christians rebelled against it but couldn't do much because they didn't have the political and military power to. Majority of them died for it. It was mostly influenced by the Romans and Pope of then. I'm a Christian too so bfr your try to counter me, research on what I said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by PJtech: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
This bible passage comes to mind

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect

OP try harder grin
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Brainmytool: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reminderz:

other people swimming in corruption is not your concern... you came alone, so also you'll die alone... your concern should be about salvation and doing what matters... your concern should be pleasing your Lord... what other people are doing is not your business, everyone will carry his or her own cross... God is not a Muslim or Christian of course because that's the attributes of a human not God.. God doesn't have a tribe, or colour.. God is not a being... God sent his approved message through humans to guide mankind towards the truth.. He has specified a way in which humans should worship and follow him...

With what you just stated. We are not supposed to be worshipping a certain god. We shouldnt be swimming in a religion we know nothing about. We are not supposed to gather with people and worship Jesus. That is what ur statement implies. We come alone, so we should live not in herds and behave in herds but alone.

If you want to promote personal independence then learn that religion is not a prefix to life especially christianity.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Brainmytool: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
PJtech:
This bible passage comes to mind

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect

OP try harder grin

Ur pastors saying you should sow a seed and pay tithes are not False prophets but someone showing you enlightening pieces of info free is a false prophet. grin

You are very funny, man.

3 Likes

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by TYCO77: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Reminderz:

tell me in the Bible in the words of Jesus himself where he claimed to be God and I will believe you... remember, I said the words of Jesus himself...

John 10:30-38
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Sonfethopia: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Oh and before I forget, Saturday, the day set apart for the worship of the jewish God is actually Saturn-day, the day for the worship of Saturn

And and Sunday, the day Christians go to church is actually Sun-day the day set out for the worship of the sun god. And when you call out Amen, you are actually calling the name of the Egyptian diety Amun just as the egyptian brotherhood of the snake used to do.

Amen is an Hebrew word or Greek which means so be it or so shall it be. U r wrong for amen. Dont know of d rest 2.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Me as a Satanist watching atheists vs Christians vs muslims arguing with each other knowing they gat nothing on me.

1 Like

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by demanuel(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please Sir never mind the derailers.
Some of us do follow your posts delligently. I look forward to your updates.
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys. Those that have been following my research should be aware of the kind of topics I get into. My goal is to explore the true nature of reality and provide evidence to back up the sad conclusions that my research has led to.

The summary of my research is that the world is controlled by a group of beings, who aren't even human, and they've manipulated human society for thousands of years and are still doing so. Most importantly, these beings keep human souls in a repeated unending cycle of reincarnation where our memories are wiped out at death and we are manipulated into reincarnating in new bodies with no memories of our past lives.

Also, when you climb the ladder of power to the very top of religion and politics, you will realize that those at the top are dark occultists of the worst kind and they worship these non human beings. Major religions like Christianity and Islam have been coopted by these people and their occultic symbolism intertwined with it.

This thread provides more evidence in picture form to all these claims

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by TYCO77: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Reminderz:

I'm telling you show me the words of Jesus himself where he said he's God... you're telling me the words of other people... and the last quote where he said he and is father was one, he was speaking metaphorically... is just like saying your father that gave birth to you are in the same in the terms of if someone wishes to give your father something, if he's not around, they can give it to you.. which simply means if they've seen you, it is believed they've seen your father because they know you will deliver the message to them... you and your father are two different people physically and literally... he was speaking metaphorically not literally... Jesus later clarified this when he said His Father, which is God is greater than him and also greater than all in John 10v29, John 14v28 and the likes... just like when Moses and Abraham was alive, they were the truth which the people follow

if you interpret all the words that Jesus said in the literal meaning then you'll be on the wrong side of the track, he spoke some words metaphorically, while some in probables and some literally... and again, I told you to show me the words of Jesus himself where he said he's God or where he ordered you to worship him? or where he said that he's your personal lord and saviour...don't beat around the bush

The phrase “the Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) was spoken by Jesus during the upper room discourse, and the greater context is the promising of the Holy Spirit to the disciples after Jesus’ resurrection. Jesus says repeatedly that He is doing the Father’s will, thereby implying that He is somehow subservient to the Father. The question then becomes how can Jesus be equal to God when by His own admission He is subservient to the will of God? The answer to this question lies within the nature of the incarnation.

During the incarnation, Jesus was temporarily “made lower than the angels” (Hebrews 2:9), which refers to Jesus’ status. The doctrine of the incarnation says that the second Person of the Trinity took on human flesh. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was fully human and “made lower than the angels.” However, Jesus is fully divine, too. By taking on human nature, Jesus did not relinquish His divine nature—God cannot stop being God. How do we reconcile the fact that the second Person of the Trinity is fully divine yet fully human and by definition “lower than the angels”? The answer to that question can be found in Philippians 2:5-11. When the second Person of the Trinity took on human form, something amazing occurred. Christ “made himself nothing.” This phrase has generated more ink than almost any other phrase in the Bible. In essence, what it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.

Another thing to consider is the fact that subservience in role does not equate to subservience in essence. For example, consider an employer/employee relationship. The employer has the right to make demands of the employee, and the employee has the obligation to serve the employer. The roles clearly define a subservient relationship. However, both people are still human beings and share in the same human nature. There is no difference between the two as to their essence; they stand as equals. The fact that one is an employer and the other is an employee does nothing to alter the essential equality of these two individuals as human beings. The same can be said of the members of the Trinity. All three members (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) are essentially equal; i.e., they are all divine in nature. However, in the grand plan of redemption, they play certain roles, and these roles define authority and subservience. The Father commands the Son, and the Father and the Son command the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, the fact that the Son took on a human nature and made Himself subservient to the Father in no way denies the deity of the Son, nor does it diminish His essential equality with the Father. The “greatness” spoken of in this verse, then, relates to role, not to essence.

1 Like

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Reminderz: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

The phrase “the Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) was spoken by Jesus during the upper room discourse, and the greater context is the promising of the Holy Spirit to the disciples after Jesus’ resurrection. Jesus says repeatedly that He is doing the Father’s will, thereby implying that He is somehow subservient to the Father. The question then becomes how can Jesus be equal to God when by His own admission He is subservient to the will of God? The answer to this question lies within the nature of the incarnation.

During the incarnation, Jesus was temporarily “made lower than the angels” (Hebrews 2:9), which refers to Jesus’ status. The doctrine of the incarnation says that the second Person of the Trinity took on human flesh. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was fully human and “made lower than the angels.” However, Jesus is fully divine, too. By taking on human nature, Jesus did not relinquish His divine nature—God cannot stop being God. How do we reconcile the fact that the second Person of the Trinity is fully divine yet fully human and by definition “lower than the angels”? The answer to that question can be found in Philippians 2:5-11. When the second Person of the Trinity took on human form, something amazing occurred. Christ “made himself nothing.” This phrase has generated more ink than almost any other phrase in the Bible. In essence, what it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.

Another thing to consider is the fact that subservience in role does not equate to subservience in essence. For example, consider an employer/employee relationship. The employer has the right to make demands of the employee, and the employee has the obligation to serve the employer. The roles clearly define a subservient relationship. However, both people are still human beings and share in the same human nature. There is no difference between the two as to their essence; they stand as equals. The fact that one is an employer and the other is an employee does nothing to alter the essential equality of these two individuals as human beings. The same can be said of the members of the Trinity. All three members (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) are essentially equal; i.e., they are all divine in nature. However, in the grand plan of redemption, they play certain roles, and these roles define authority and subservience. The Father commands the Son, and the Father and the Son command the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, the fact that the Son took on a human nature and made Himself subservient to the Father in no way denies the deity of the Son, nor does it diminish His essential equality with the Father. The “greatness” spoken of in this verse, then, relates to role, not to essence.

🤡

1 Like

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by advanceDNA: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
elipheleh:

So says a typical Muslim.

However if you do not believe the apostles that they spoke the words of Jesus then you won't even believe Jesus words himself.

You won't believe. Even if I show you.

How come Quaran contains words of the associates of Muhammed also and you believe them?

John 14:8, Philip asked of the Lord Jesus: “Lord, show us the Father, and it suffises us.” Now, at that time, how did the Lord Jesus respond to Philip? The Lord Jesus said to Philip: “Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father? Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak to you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake”

The Lord Jesus did not say here that He and God have a Father-Son relationship. He just said, “I am in the Father, and the Father in me.” “I and my Father are one” (Jhn 10:30). Now, according to the Lord Jesus’ words, can we not confirm that the Lord Jesus is God Himself, there is only one God and there is no “Father-Son relationship” to speak of? Jesus says He is the Father and the Father is Him.

Stop wasting ur time....u don't hook gold ring in the nose of a pig for any reason.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Queendera(f): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

For you to Study the history of our religion wont take you too much.
But as a mentally lazy and dull person, you won't.
Nothing about christianity is original but stolen ideas from different religion to make a fake version.

Even the name Israel is trinity stolen from Egypt.

ISIS + Ra + El = Israel

Why can't some of you even reason?

Isis, Ra and El are all English spellings.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by czarr(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reminderz:

I'm telling you show me the words of Jesus himself where he said he's God... you're telling me the words of other people... and the last quote where he said he and is father was one, he was speaking metaphorically... is just like saying your father that gave birth to you are in the same in the terms of if someone wishes to give your father something, if he's not around, they can give it to you.. which simply means if they've seen you, it is believed they've seen your father because they know you will deliver the message to them... you and your father are two different people physically and literally... he was speaking metaphorically not literally... Jesus later clarified this when he said His Father, which is God is greater than him and also greater than all in John 10v29, John 14v28 and the likes... just like when Moses and Abraham was alive, they were the truth which the people follow

if you interpret all the words that Jesus said in the literal meaning then you'll be on the wrong side of the track, he spoke some words metaphorically, while some in probables and some literally... and again, I told you to show me the words of Jesus himself where he said he's God or where he ordered you to worship him? or where he said that he's your personal lord and saviour...don't beat around the bush
oga worship your allah and let us worship our God, please dont come over here and we wont go over there, dey your dey. even if jesus tell you to your face you will still doubt...keep slamming your skull and we will keep shouting halleluyah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Edavi234: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reminderz:

I'm telling you bro... let's even examine Christianity as the truth, a lot of things that they are doing today aren't even in tally with what the person they claim to follow did... they are following Saul which Jesus never met in his life or never acknowledged... the Saul later changed his name to Paul when he turned himself to Christian and changed his name after he lied to have met Jesus which he never did... Paul is the greatest antichrist, by changing the words of Jesus and teachings of the laws of Moses which Jesus said to have come to fufill.. let's examine Jesus did and what he said, and what so called Christians are doing today...

1. Jesus preached against consuming pork and alcohol, Christians have pork and alcohol

2. Jesus worshiped one God alone, and never talked about trinity or 3-1 god bullshit...

3. Jesus worshiped with his face unto the ground...

4. Jesus never claimed to be God or claimed divinity...

5. Jesus was only sent to Israel in his own words

6. Jesus never wanted to die when they planned to kill him, at a time he was even hiding trying to avoid being seen in public..

7. the Bible says every man for his own sin, the father won't be put to death for the sin of his son.. the soul shall sins shall die

8. if Jesus claim to want to die, why was he telling God that why hath he forsaken him...??

9. Jesus wasn't born in December 25 and nowhere in the Bible did they celebrate Easter or Christmas...

10. the word trinity is never mentioned in the Bible

11. this is why we have so many Bible versions which they are not the same... some verses were even removed from some Bibles because they believed it to be false... just like the verse that said there are 3 that bear witness in heaven, this verse has been removed from the RSV and so many versions of the Bible... the Bible is believed to contain great and many errors...

12. Jesus is a man which God has sent just like Moses... he never claimed to be God or never said he was coming to die for sins... he never said he's the Christian God and personal saviour..

13.. in the lord's prayer, the first one is our father, which means the God that Jesus worshiped is the one that you should also worship.. Jesus is not God, don't worship him, on that day he will deny you...

14. Jesus did all the miracles he did with the power of God who sent him... he acknowledged the miracles he did to God so many times in the Bible..

15. he told a young man who asked him a question that “why do you call me good? none is good but God alone”.. Jesus never claimed to be God

16. Jesus is a Jew according to the Bible

17. Paul wrote more than 60% of the Bible... how was Paul later killed, he was beheaded and cut into pieces..

18. the Bible says anyone hanged on the cross is of the accursed.. if Christians believe Jesus was hanged then they also believe he is of the accursed...

19. Jesus was circumcised, some Christians are not...

20. Jesus said himself that God is greater than him, but Christians today claim Jesus to be God himself

all these evidences are found in the Bible and many more.. so many errors and contradictions in the Bible..

Stop wasting your time with people like this.. You have already preached the word of God to them - MOVE ON (FAST)
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by youngrichnigga: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
How I wish God can speak to each individual on the way to worship him. A lot of our modern day religions as they are now are basically idol worshipping undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Solsix(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Op carry your confusion alone
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by imagrg(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
The devil is in contemporary times ruling the hearts of men because they have defiled the word of reason as it is in the Will of God as explained in the gospel by Jesus Christ.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Question for the African Christians: Are you still worshipping the WHITE Jesus or you have changed his color to the correct one, BROWN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by okoroemeka(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol. Christ has given His life for you and me. If you like believe, if you don't like don't believe.

The Spirit of God won't always strive with men and argue always. Take it or leave it.

We will all surely know at the last day on judgement day
you will be sorely disappointed when there will be no judgement day,if you die your fate is closed
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Baphomet

The baphomet is an entity in the astral plane. A lot of astral travellers and those that have taken dmt have also seen this entity. He is the entity a lot of dark occultists worship and for hundreds of years, the elites have worshipped this been, going back to the days of the founding fathers.

In the pictures I am going to share, please pay attention to the hand signs.

Attached is the photo of the first president of america doing the same hand sign
Jesus second bio-name is behal or Behazzscu corrupted as baphomet.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The fake Jesus

The Jesus we are being shown images of is a fake representation of the actual Yeshua. This fake representation is a mockery of the actual man and a perversion of who he was.

Notice the same hand sign in almost all pictures of him
Fool you are only doing urself.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by RemoveKebab: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Albertone:

Islamic peeps have planted so much fear into you guys.
If he includes Islam, what will happen?

It's either you're one of the brain washed muslims or you're just lily-livered.
he's no christian. Just using deceit and threat to defend his islam. Their default mode grin
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by RemoveKebab: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Religion is really a great tool to control the masses.

Me I know even aliens do exist but the world elite are hiding it because it will destroy religion in less than 24hr and they lose their greatest tool of power.

2 Likes

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Merisbankie(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reminderz:

now this is where you're wrong, Muslims don't worship the cube... they face the direction of the Kaaba, but they don't worship it... this is according to what is in the Qur'an.. unlike Christians celebrating Christmas and Easter which is not found in the Bible but man made ideologies
Easter not found in bible you are on drugs
Not that your yeye confused religion you are trying to promote
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by zoer(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Reminderz:

You don't believe in the Bible and the Godhead but here you are explaining to christians what their Messiah said....You asked for prove ,you were shown now you are twisting the narrative of the Godhead himself.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by dazzlingd(m): 4:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Queendera:

Why can't some of you even reason?

Isis, Ra and El are all English spellings.

So you think?

IsRaEl was gotten from the trinity of ISIS Ra and El the gods of Egypt
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Queendera(f): 5:53am On Apr 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

So you think?

IsRaEl was gotten from the trinity of ISIS Ra and El the gods of Egypt
rest
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Drone17: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Reminderz:

lol act as God... 🤡

in the time of Moses and Abraham who was the way and truth? because of your hypocrisy, you didn't write the correct statement... is that what the Bible says? no one can have relationship with God except in Him? let's assume you're right.. you just said he's God which he never claimed to be? how come he still said no one can come to the Father except through him.. it even shows further that he's not God himself...
Your question in the bolded explains your ignorance. What's even funny is that you think you know Christian principles but you are simply ignorant about it.

First of all, my statement was not twisted. Jesus being the Way to the Father is He being the link into having any relationship with God.

As at the times of Abraham and Moses, mankind was still under the bondage of Adamic sin and so couldn't have a relationship based on righteousness by faith. However, God had justified them retrospectively. That is why the bible also says that Jesus was the lamb slain before the foundation of the world . 👇🏼

1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1 Peter 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So God had retrospective knowledge of that sacrifice and imputed righteousness to them.

Having said that let me shock you more. God can be many persons at the same time. Think about that.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Natbrowny: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2023
I like ur post homie. I'm a reader. I read virtually anything, good, bad, controversial. But i just read for reading n knowledge sake.
Good Job though.

Some school of thoughts actually believe Jesus been the son of God was misinterpreted as it was supposed to be the SUN of God.

The kaaba cube thing and the Jewish cube things. What is inside of Them? Omo hmmn

Jim Caviezel who acted the role of Jesus Christ was 33 years old when he acted that role (acc to Christians and other beliefs claims that Jesus was 33 when he died.

JC was the actor and Jesus's initials.

Everything has been planned for entertainment.

This is 2023 and i still see a white picture of Jesus hanging in some people's home. I tire oh.

Anyways. Continue bros. I just dey read dey go.

Nothing else to believe in this world again. Many hiccups and even more lies even in history and present.

Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Albertone(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2023
RemoveKebab:
he's no christian. Just using deceit and threat to defend his islam. Their default mode grin
I thought as much.
Re: These Images Will Make You Question The World. by Rickmann: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys. Those that have been following my research should be aware of the kind of topics I get into. My goal is to explore the true nature of reality and provide evidence to back up the sad conclusions that my research has led to.

The summary of my research is that the world is controlled by a group of beings, who aren't even human, and they've manipulated human society for thousands of years and are still doing so. Most importantly, these beings keep human souls in a repeated unending cycle of reincarnation where our memories are wiped out at death and we are manipulated into reincarnating in new bodies with no memories of our past lives.

Also, when you climb the ladder of power to the very top of religion and politics, you will realize that those at the top are dark occultists of the worst kind and they worship these non human beings. Major religions like Christianity and Islam have been coopted by these people and their occultic symbolism intertwined with it.

This thread provides more evidence in picture form to all these claims

Enjoy.

Of course the world is controlled my a sect/family known as the Rothchild family..
From world governments to national security( CIA, FBI, NSA, FSB, KGB), top fashion brands, world organisations (WHO, UNESCO, UNICEF, NATO, EU, UEFA,) ,entertainment and so many..they all answer to one family that makes it all happen. This family orchestrated everything, the cause pandemics, they fund wars, they determine the stock exchange.

But in all this, you don't see or hear about them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money / Describe The Best Moment U Had With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.