Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,177 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37611 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by isabi2lof: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Anything that's good for Uganda is also good for Zimbabwe grin grin

Why are men crying on this thread , even the ones that are doing it everyday are pointing accusing fingers.

The world has gone digital, las las na you get your money to dey carry women upandan

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kobojunkiee: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
obontami:
This hoe deserve to be strip naked and get flogged thoroughly.
And you thrown in jail for assault. undecided
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by advanceDNA: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ethanuella:
Her tweet is merely in response to what the society tell women whose spouse(s) cheat and have kids outside their marriages. The society will always tell the woman to pray, endure, and try to live up to her cheating husbands’ standard. They will even tell her to accept the kids her husband has outside the marriage as hers.

If the table turns, men wouldn’t take such, and that’s what the actress is trying to paint.

Nobody told women to do anything...they do whats convinient for them....
Many of them are lazy and stingy anyways cant or dont want to pay their own bills themselves...so they chose to stay when they are cheated on....

If u find a hard working, independent woman..she wont stick around and let any man treat her like trash..... only parasitic women that nearly all their expenses are backrolled by men are cheated on and expected to stay cos they have no where to go anyways

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by lucompton: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ok. YOU ARE PLANNING TO DO IT, I PRAY UR HUSBAND SEE THIS
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Frankcallys(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
I don't know about anyone else, but for me, once another man enter that my private chamber, that's it for life. I will never ever enter there again (Future wife take note before you even consider opening your leg)
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by ddeola: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistakenly!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Singlenhappy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Most Nigerian men are wicked and heartless. Its okay with them to have side chicks impregnate them take them in as second wife but they will never want to imagine the reverse situation. Very archaic people!
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by DavSagacity(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Which kind mumu talk be this..??
She mistakenly slept with another man..??
Shey all this actress shey Dem get brain so..?
So she mistakenly remove cloth, remove pants and wore it back..? All mistakenly..??
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by achimendy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.

You said 90%, where did you get your figures from, abi na you carry out the research?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Hassanmaye(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This one just wants to trend.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Hassanmaye(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
incandescentena:
WITCH! MISTAKE K!LL K!LL K!LL K!LL UNA GREEDY MIND!
(instead advice your fellow WINCH woman not to cheat, bring another man's child to their husband)

BTW, I can see the sarcasm in this piece of sh!t post, right?!

Anyway, wife can cheat, child could be for another man, but a mans mother will always be his mother. So women, go ahead! Cheat, bring another man's child to your husbands home, SHI-SHI you nor go earn from that already ended marriage...

All hail ARCHRAF HAKIMI 2023 MVP
Fakeprophet, what do you have to say concerning what this Jazebel incanate said up there?
So you guys have highjacked nairaland you are commenting at the same time?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Endymi: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
bestman09:
sad
Mistakenly?

Birds of the same feather

Birds of a feather actually
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Hassanmaye(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

We men need to enjoy we work hard to make money
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Hassanmaye(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sometimes, some women say the most silly thing ever, i swear!!!!

Hahahhahahaha that gender!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Burgcudi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes true, because nah that same mistake I to take pray for her and fight her.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
She was just being sarcastic grin
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by TippuTip: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

See as she resemble séx toy sperm doll

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Chucks13: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
What a statement if your wife "mistakenly".

Bukunmi with this statement you are a suspect your husband should immediately summon you for marital emergency meeting with Ogun, Sango, Amadioha and Ayelala on the table for you to swear by them if you haven't "mistakenly" slept with another man.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kinehap: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Anyone that was interested to marry this one.should kukuma know say nah cheat be her name. The light Don show but some men no dey hear, them go still carry her
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by SunnDash(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hear her she said mistakenly slept....wait o mistake dey for having sex.
Make every women dey do mistake den...idiot
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Maobichek: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

How did you arrive at this % cos women are good in keeping secrets while men always boast about their activities. Men may cheat more here in Africa because our culture is mostly patriarchy but when you go to Western world where there is equality, the story is different ok.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
So Spreading of legs can be by mistake. Humpingand riding the cow girl can be by mistake.
Like your wife while riding a stranger she is clinging repeatedly to words in her mind on I am making a mistake.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by kaywhy09(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes, wherever she might be, send words of prayers to her.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by hokafor(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistakenly as in rape at gun point? Otherwise if u are talking about someone made advances at her and she opened her leg and u call that mistake .lol
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Sammy5413(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cheating wives association Leader don drop quote
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by pquaver(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Women cheat more actually... In this life syartimg from girlfriend stage
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Asswipemod: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

O da bí pe oti ya weyrey! Mistake Ginni? Was she drugged or raped? Anything apart from that is premeditated.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Raymond247(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Na talk be that, so u are telling me that you sleeping with a man outside wedlock na mistake! Abi na mistake u take pull your pant and still mistake the man take knack your kpekus! Then u come dey still use mistake dey enjoy am abi?

Make ur head correct o. Abi make me self use mistake as send her away.

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Faposky95: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Would.....
One question....
Were you just strolling and mistakingly fell on another man's Derek.....?!
I would, if yes
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Exedyne: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Person wey need deliverance.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Asswipemod: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Imagine the blackmail! "You're the head of the home".
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by GoodbutBadguy: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
I don't mind being called a simp by the so-called alpha males on this, my take is we all sin against God, and he forgives us. Hmmm... Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others. If I caught her in the future then she is gone bcs the Holy Bible approves divorce on that note and she can only be sent packing if I have never cheated on her in the marriage wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.