Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37631 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
lipsrsealed Love how y’all’s hypocrisy and two facedness can’t let you reason

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol, I think it's fairly obvious now that either a lot of Nigerians aren't educated or the quality of education they received is terrible, because how can so many people not see that she's reversing what women are told when their husbands cheat or bring home their children from other women? Just basically holding up a mirror to men to see how it sounds when they say cheating on their wife was just a mistake and that the woman should pray and fight for their marriage.

I blame all the ministers of Education.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Dozie32(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

From a harlot
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by edungene7: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Olosho no shame at all I can forgive all things but finding another man in my secret sanctuary is the height of it
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Victor468: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes, her response may be to another tweet. Unfortunately, there is no comparison between men and women in this instance. Our society can never accept this from any woman. Even men that engage in extra marital affairs do so intentionally, it's not by mistake. They could blame the devil for their acts when it backfire but they did it intentionally. It takes process and time to pursue a lady and get her to have sex with you. Except of course if the lady is a sex worker, then it could be quick. But the man initiated the communication which led to the act.
So, if a woman wants to get back to her husband and engage in such act, she should be ready to quit the marriage. No sane man will ever take it when his wife cheats on him. To proof it's a mistake will be an Herculous task.

Ethanuella:
Her tweet is merely in response to what the society tell women whose spouse(s) cheat and have kids outside their marriages. The society will always tell the woman to pray, endure, and try to live up to her cheating husbands’ standard. They will even tell her to accept the kids her husband has outside the marriage as hers.

If the table turns, men wouldn’t take such, and that’s what the actress is trying to paint.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by OBTOREPA(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

What does she mean my "MISTAKE" ?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by fredoooooo: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Werey cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Dozie32(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mkelv0106:

A decent person don't make such utterance

Don't mind the akpamu
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Triangles1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yeye dey smell.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by MrgudK(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
But how does a married woman mistakenly sleep with another man Experience will not kill this woman sha grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by bigtt76(f): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistake bawo? As in she fall on top preek or wetin? Iranu oshi cheesy

obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Godstiger(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
"Mistakenly" she says
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Thatakwabombabe: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
She is just being sarcastic. She meant to talk about davido and Chioma. The recent baby mama saga….
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Rebuker(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Dancebreaker: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin grin
That same woman won't tolerate a cheating daughter in law o.
But she herself wants to reserve the right to cheat outside. shocked shocked

Ok, be ready to bring up other people's grandchildren when your daughter in law brings bastards from outside.

Taking nicely after Eve. To confuse men.

If your hubby cheats, nobody use chain to tie you to stay with him.

Enough of this rant about men cheat pass. Leave him if you want.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Who sent this rubbish to the FP, please

You guys should stop validating and giving more publicity to crazy people's rectally generated thoughts and opinions.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by ttomexy(f): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
but that is how most of you has been mistakenly sleeping with other women and belle show

She got them,
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Meti99(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
I will mistakenly impregnate her blood sisters and friends and plead for her pardon

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by hensben(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My ovaries!!!!
Nothing funny here. You better continue to counsel your fellow gender not to try such thing because men don’t take it likely. It’s natural for men to have multiple partners unlike women that will be called a prostitute if she tries that.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kabasa5(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Haaaba... What are you saying self.. Forgive Abi make I kill the two of them at the same time
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by FireUpNow(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
This lady is a big confirm idiot with lot of maggots in her brain. Such a man whose wife mistakenly slept with another man should also mistakenly divorce her and send her packing. No time for idiots. To be honest it's high time DNA test become compulsory in every birth. Women of today iare not normal in terms of sex and being with one man.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sometimes, some women say the most silly thing ever, i swear!!!!

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Adabestseason(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
If your husband mistakenly brings another woman home you should graciously cook for and wash her clothes;it is a two-edged.Thanks
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kajaard: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
What is really wrong with people these days?

How do you mistakenly have sex with someone?

So a lady will mistakenly open her legs wide for a man or a man will mistakenly slip and fall dick first into a pussy?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by SouthSouth1914: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Let her say this to her father!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by evictor305: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
What if your husband mistakenly sleep with another woman or impregnate her by mistake?
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by busomma: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.
Obviously u're one of those radical feminists who think they can do whatever a man does. I hv news 4 u baby, na u go loose big time cos u will never outlast men.
If u so much believe in the rubbish that lady wrote, I advise to practice it & see where it will lead u to.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by cliqtips: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.

In as much as I don't support cheating.

Just know that the consequences of cheating is not the same for both man and woman.

But if you can bear the consequences as a female, you can go ahead and cheat.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by abobote: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
God punish her for saying this
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Funflipper: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Like she tripped and fell on the dxck?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by kingsceemark(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
This Hoe-Olosho looks so beautiful sha, if not, I for insult her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.