Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Tired: Need Advise - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired: Need Advise (8797 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2011
@
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Ideyontop: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2011
You asked for an advise madam! and I hope you can take this one as I go tell you the truth!

My husband has this habit of forgetting his home--A MAN CANNOT FORGET HIS HOME,HE IS RUNNING AWAY FROM SOMETHING,eg. NAGGING,A NASTY ATTITUDE OR SOMETHING,FIND OUT.

Rather he kept on apologizing everyday[/b]y---SHOWS THAT HE IS A GENTLE MAN WHO IS WILLING TO CHANGE IF YOU DO THE RIGHT THING.
[b]
, though am not suspecting his doing something at my back
,SHOWS THAT YOU TRUST HIM WHICH IS A PLUS FOR BOTH OF YOU.

, with my own money cos he has not be giving me money for food---THIS IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER.THIS IS THE PROBLEM.YOU STARTED DOING SOMETHING WRONG SINCE YOU STARTED PROVIDING THE MONEY AND THIS THING YOU ARE DOING IS KEEPING YOUR MAN AWAY,CHECK.

Thank God am working and i get paid monthly. Don't fully rely on him for money. He only brings out money when it has to do with his relation[/b]s---CHECK YOUR LOVE THERMOMETER FOR YOUR HUSBAND,E DON DROP!

[b], apologizing as usual that he got home since and was carried away by excitement, also my phones not going through
---HE WAS CARRIED AWAY BY WHICH EXCITED? MAKE I TELL YOUYOU SURE SAY THE GUY NEVER TIRE OF YOU AND TALKING TO YOU SEF?

I cut the phone out of annoyance and was expecting him to call back which he didn't till after 20hrs
-----YOU CUT THE PHONE ON YOUR HUSBAND? HOLD ON MY DEAR LADY,LET ME DISSECT THIS PROBLEM MORE FOR YOU: 1.NEVER CUT THE CALL ON A MAN YOU CALL YOUR HUSBAND,THE SITUATION AT HAND IS NOT WORTH YOU CUTTING THE CALL ON HIM.WILL YOU EVER CUT THE CALL ON YOUR BOSS IN THE OFFICE LIKE THIS?MEN HAVE PASSIONATE DISLIKE FOR WOMEN THAT DON'T RESPECT THEM.I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO RESPECT YOUR HUSBAND,YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT,LET ME MENTION IT AGAIN,SUBMIT,TO HIM.DO A STUDY ON SUBMISSION AND DO THAT TO YOUR HUSBAND AND TRY IT FOR 1 MONTH AND CHECK YOUR MARRIAGE LADY,IT WILL BE THE SWEETEST THING YOU HAVE TASTED ON EARTH! MAKE YOU KNOW SAY NA YOUR MARRIAGE BE THIS OOO,YOUR OWN,MAKE YOU DO AM WELL.I WIS ALL YOU THE BEST.PEACE!
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
Toh Jenny, d double standard advice don tire me too. We don quarel tire, I no get power my sister. If man do something, follow am Jeje, if woman do something slap her back or pretend and hurt her too. Like I said my own husband acted like d posters husband I was silent for a while but when I told him once I was not happy he stopped. I was coming from a place where I had no say in d relationship it was my husband dat told me to speak out if I don't like something, a bad man would ve been happy with an all accepting and never disgareeing wife but he made me a woman who will call him to order when he is wrong. When someone is hurting someone husband or wife its good to let them know ( not quarel oh" but tell them, if dey no gree change or reduce am and keep on hurting u then they don't respect you. Now there re some harmless habits our spouses have dat even though make us uncomforatble doesn't hurt or harm us dat can be tolerated but when it comes to finances and things that make us hurt or feel taken advantage off, speak out clearly, if d person loves and respects u he/ she will take action
Re: Tired: Need Advise by jaybee3(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
Snoop on him by visiting him at work unannounced with a home cooked meal to get the much needed evidence.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by ifyalways(f): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
I don't understand the sentiments here,been noticing this.

What's all this childish Im right/the best,my advise is the best and should be adhered to,unnecessary distractions from the main thread etc?Trying so hard to impress internet Trojans and viruses ni? why should every thread be "me and my views" ?

Is there some hidden competition or award somewhere   Im asking the cabal cheesy
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nyme(f): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
My dear mammy, i am also facing the same plight as you tho in my case we have 3 months to our wedding but he takes me for granted. I ignored him as if i don't care, as if he doesn't exist and it works because he start feeling am cheating on him and you know how that thought scares them(men). It works for me because with this, he sits up. So i think you could try this but be PRAYERFUL too.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by maclatunji: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2011
ifyalways:

I don't understand the sentiments here,been noticing this.

What's all this childish Im right/the best,my advise is the best and should be adhered to,unnecessary distractions from the main thread etc?Trying so hard to impress internet Trojans and viruses ni? why should every thread be "me and my views" ?

Is there some hidden competition or award somewhere   Im asking the cabal cheesy

This got me laughing.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
You can join me in enjoying my well cooked ogbono soup. I don tok my own. Whether una accept or not is not my effing business. Just stop this one sided point of view of yours.

Ify nobody is claiming to have the best advise( I stand to be corrected). People are allowed to agree and disagree whenever. Give your strong opinion and expect it to be counter attacked. That is life.

@Debrief

A man does not give his wife chop money for months and I am supposed to love him with words? by the time I slap his behind, no be person go tell am to forget his ATM card for my hand. Worst off is not even calling his wife to tell her his whereabouts. That is disrespectful you know.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lol Ify don't finish us. Poster we re sorry. Its really not about us and our issues with each other
Re: Tired: Need Advise by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
jennykadry:

You can join me in enjoying my well cooked ogbono soup. I don tok my own. Whether una accept or not is not my effing business. Just stop this one sided point of view of yours.

Ify nobody is claiming to have the best advise. People are allowed to agree and disagree whenever. Give your strong opinion and expect it to be counter attacked. That is life
Nobody can for real.

I don't get the unnecessary going back and forth though,not just on this thread but on others as well.Sometimes the counter-attacking gets lame,makes the thread boring and drives away the OP.

Meanwhile,I dey honeymoon with Omo-ibo and co.Phocking in progress,dont disturb.  cheesy

@Debrief lol,not you babez.I meant the funny internet Nigerian Men. cheesy
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
ifyalways:

Nobody  can for real.

I don't get the unnecessary going back and forth though,not just on this thread but on others as well.Sometimes the counter-attacking gets lame,makes the thread boring and drives away the OP.

Meanwhile,I dey honeymoon with Omo-ibo and co,Phocking in progress,dont disturb.  cheesy

We must not always agree with each other. If everybody was to post and just agree all the time, this section would have been long dead.

Enjoy your honeymoon. My regards to Uju.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by horny4u(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ideyontop:

You asked for an advise madam! and I hope you can take this one as I go tell you the truth!

My husband has this habit of forgetting his home--A MAN CANNOT FORGET HIS HOME,HE IS RUNNING AWAY FROM SOMETHING,eg. NAGGING,A NASTY ATTITUDE OR SOMETHING,FIND OUT.

Rather he kept on apologizing everyday[/b]y---SHOWS THAT HE IS A GENTLE MAN WHO IS WILLING TO CHANGE IF YOU DO THE RIGHT THING.
[b]
, though am not suspecting his doing something at my back
,SHOWS THAT YOU TRUST HIM WHICH IS A PLUS FOR BOTH OF YOU.

, with my own money cos he has not be giving me money for food---THIS IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER.THIS IS THE PROBLEM.YOU STARTED DOING SOMETHING WRONG SINCE YOU STARTED PROVIDING THE MONEY AND THIS THING YOU ARE DOING IS KEEPING YOUR MAN AWAY,CHECK.

Thank God am working and i get paid monthly. Don't fully rely on him for money. He only brings out money when it has to do with his relation[/b]s---CHECK YOUR LOVE THERMOMETER FOR YOUR HUSBAND,E DON DROP!

[b], apologizing as usual that he got home since and was carried away by excitement, also my phones not going through
---HE WAS CARRIED AWAY BY WHICH EXCITED? MAKE I TELL YOUYOU SURE SAY THE GUY NEVER TIRE OF YOU AND TALKING TO YOU SEF?

I cut the phone out of annoyance and was expecting him to call back which he didn't till after 20hrs
-----YOU CUT THE PHONE ON YOUR HUSBAND? HOLD ON MY DEAR LADY,LET ME DISSECT THIS PROBLEM MORE FOR YOU: 1.NEVER CUT THE CALL ON A MAN YOU CALL YOUR HUSBAND,THE SITUATION AT HAND IS NOT WORTH YOU CUTTING THE CALL ON HIM.WILL YOU EVER CUT THE CALL ON YOUR BOSS IN THE OFFICE LIKE THIS?MEN HAVE PASSIONATE DISLIKE FOR WOMEN THAT DON'T RESPECT THEM.I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO RESPECT YOUR HUSBAND,YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT,LET ME MENTION IT AGAIN,SUBMIT,TO HIM.DO A STUDY ON SUBMISSION AND DO THAT TO YOUR HUSBAND AND TRY IT FOR 1 MONTH AND CHECK YOUR MARRIAGE LADY,IT WILL BE THE SWEETEST THING YOU HAVE TASTED ON EARTH! MAKE YOU KNOW SAY NA YOUR MARRIAGE BE THIS OOO,YOUR OWN,MAKE YOU DO AM WELL.I WIS ALL YOU THE BEST.PEACE!

Ok i think the above poster is a man , so lemme woman language his post for you

[b]

He most probably his a gentle man if handled well he will sit up: shown love when he does well, ignored without nagging or pampering when he is naughty.

[b], with my own money cos he has not be giving me money for food
---THIS IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER.THIS IS THE PROBLEM.YOU STARTED DOING SOMETHING WRONG SINCE YOU STARTED PROVIDING THE MONEY AND THIS THING YOU ARE DOING IS KEEPING YOUR MAN AWAY,CHECK.[b]

This is my Favorite, never ever use your money to provide food who do you think you are no money no food, a man prides himself as a provider, you remove that is same as removing his pipe better to beg for money and pretend you donot have , eat and clean mouth. ( many women think thay are voltron the defender of the universe) he is your hubby not your son, No mum is sexy to her son.

[b]Thank God am working and i get paid monthly. Don't fully rely on him for money. He only brings out money when it has to do with his relation[/b]s---CHECK YOUR LOVE THERMOMETER FOR YOUR HUSBAND,E DON DROP!

O jigbi jigbi o I can do and undo Mrs independent !!!! They more you rely on your power the less you love your husband [s]I am a woman i know to you you think you are helping him[/s] please ask him for money for xpression, brazillian weave, makari vream, black berry, mac powder, mtn credit even agege bread  , the most mundane things honestly as silly as it seems men love it  and pls donot demand it thats gold digging , be childlike and sweet when you ask lace with compliments thats a good woman, baby my cream has finished please give me money to buy some so i can look pretty for you my king[s] I learnt this style from our house girl she is good, when we were small[/s].

Money of Abu is used to Abu the visitor pls ask a yoruba person to help you out Begin to fine no more project or management in your case, ask your man for money, sweetly and use this money to wear the lastest beautiful hairstyle and clothes be trendy and current.

Never ever mess with a man's ego even those 2 year old boys, talkless of a grown man, next just say sweetie let me call you back i need to attend to something and make him wait for 20 hrs before you call and apologize sheepishly and very "sorryily" the table has turned.

In conclusion to the thesis men are baby boys and your son will constantly trying you to see the barometer of sadism and masochism intake. He will be well behaved at his mistress friend's house where he saw no time for shenanigans sign at the door. They give him  se,x food there as a courtesy not a right so he does not eat and leave his dishes by the sink. He actually drops money helps out with the house cleaning or else he will not be invited 2moro

I admit that there is nothing that changes a marriage like submission be very very very agreeable, donot shout, donot nag but be smart , loving , ignore or pout when he is wrong but the major thing is action , action , action ,

This is a fantastic story of submission i like
Here is what Albert Einstein said about his wife on their 50th wedding anniversary.

“When we first got married, we made a pact. It was this: In our life together, it was decided I would make all of the big decisions and my wife would make all of the little decisions. For fifty years, we have held true to that agreement. I believe that is the reason for the success in our marriage. However, the strange thing is that in fifty years, there hasn’t been one big decision.”

Be a baby to your man, not a mum, all decision that you want to have a say in , convince him that decision is to trivial for his intelligent mind, e.g Even little decisions like this still boogle my mind if not that i have been learning from you over the years and still yet i still struggle to be decisive, then watch him say you got to learn to make decision what if i am not here to which you may answer ah then what will become of me, ah God forbid you will always be here, and then say ok lemme try the kids should got to ABC school what do you think , did i take a good decision? One gets better with time , but for this your matter , Ask your hubby for money for bulb, screw driver, act like a truly helpless girl not even woman, MANIPULATIVE whatever just keep your man, TODAYS WOMAN TOO DEY SHOW CAPABILITY, WHO SAI?
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Smilenw(f): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2011

Something as simple as this annoyed OP and she hung up on him; yet she chose to call herself meek and gentle? undecided
Re: Tired: Need Advise by SisiKill1: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lmao @ Ify!  cheesy cheesy

Okay my thing is people come here with all sorts of issues, some issues some people can identify with and the other issues are foreign to us. That we aren't familiar or too familiar with the issue does not give us the right to be dismissive. The OP is obviously hurting from that issue or they won't be posting it online.

Case in point. . .
Smilenw:

Something as simple as this annoyed OP and she hung up on him; yet she chose to call herself meek and gentle? undecided
What irks me more than anything else is when women use words like "simple"  "mere" "not a big deal" for something that's paining another woman. Apart from giving the other woman an inferiority complex (because she starts to think there must be something she lacking, that's why she can't cope with this "simple" thing that is not a "big deal" for other women"wink, it is a very arrogant thing to say. Even if the issue sef [i]paaapa [/i]was really a minor thing, there are better ways to say it without making OP feel less than an ant.

See how Smilenw dismisses OP's annoyance because it is rooted in something she think is "simple", she even went as far as coming to a conclusion on the kind of person OP. I guess it never crossed smilenw's mind that even the meekest among us can be pushed to the wall, that even the gentle have a right to show some anger.  I guess it never occurred to Smilenw to think beyond the act of hanging and see that something must have happened for a woman, who stays up all night worrying about her husband, to angrily hang up on him. I guess smilenw believes like her, everyone has the "body" to take a neglectful husband. I guess Smilenw, thinks what is not a big deal for her can't be a big deal for someone else. . .that's why she can be so dismissive.  undecided

Abeg Ify, is it too much to ask that we acknowledge the OP's pain and hurt even if what is causing it is a walk in the park for the rest of us? 
Re: Tired: Need Advise by vaLasce(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
mammy2,
disregard anybdy das sayn ur hubby's hardworking,
or u complain alot,
bla bla bla,
cont.2b d nice wife u r,
but do me a favor.
stalk him,
99% chance's he's CHEATING on u.
pls let NL knw wen u find out.
B careful aw u go'bout it.
best wishes!
Re: Tired: Need Advise by maclatunji: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
Methinks our OP's innocent request for advice is exposing some cracks within the resident experts in this section. What exactly are we witnessing/missing here?
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Smilenw(f): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
^Sisikill-I do not wish to join this o, abeg-Let the poster take panadol for her headache. My weekend is here and let me enjoy. The woman opened a thread and has even stopped responding when there are almost 4  pages of e-arguments going on-for and against her. Guess she has had  her fill and think that is reason enough for someone to stop responding grin

Itz just that I was passing by and the last thing tht was posted was this and it caught my attention. I r'mber reading where she mentioned she is kind of gentle or smthng like that and she used to be praised for that. I, as a person, can never take someone hanging up on me. I do not know if it is just me. Hanging up probably tops the list of things that irritates me the most. So obviously when I thought from my point of view, I thought she was kind of quick to react, something that isn't expected from a "gentle person". Isn't it surprising to see that somebody  who was tolerant enough to being left all alone at night without even a phone call or whatsoever was quick to get annoyed at a few minutes of silence ? (not that I'm justifying the man's behaviour. Thats a whole different story and I still standby my very first response to this poster)
Re: Tired: Need Advise by SisiKill1: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
maclatunji:

Methinks our OP's innocent request for advice is exposing some cracks within the resident experts in this section. What exactly are we witnessing/missing here?
That this isn't  "groupthink" perhaps?  wink

Smilenw:

^Sisikill-I do not wish to join this o, abeg-Let the poster take panadol for her headache. My weekend is here and let me enjoy. The woman opened a thread and has even stopped responding when there are almost 4  pages of e-arguments going on-for and against her. Guess she has had  her fill and think that is reason enough for someone to stop responding grin

Itz just that I was passing by and the last thing tht was posted was this and it caught my attention. I r'mber reading where she mentioned she [b]never reacted to anything her hubby did and she used to be praised for that[/b]. I, as a person, can never take someone hanging up on me. I do not know if it is just me. Hanging up probably tops the list of things that irritates me the most. So obviously when I thought from my point of view, I thought she was kind of quick to react, something that isn't expected from a "quiet /meek person". Isn't it surprising to see that somebody  who was tolerant enough to being left all alone at night without even a phone call or whatsoever was quick to get annoyed at a few minutes of silence ? (not that I'm justifying the man's behaviour. Thats a whole different story and I still standby my very first response to this poster)

Thanks for proving my point!!  cheesy
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
I was going to type the same message sisikill typed above but decided against it.

When I read smile's reply I laughed. So you call a man not ringing his wife and she hanging up on him, simple? grin. Define meek, define gentle. Did it ever occur to you that this meek woman might have been pushed to the extreme hence her reaction. You call that simple? what quick to get angry are you talking about? Is it not the same thing that sisikill is talking about here, this man has been ignoring his wife and then she finally decided to react after she has had enough,it has now become simple issue.

This poster came here for help and already some people are already calling her what she isn't. Someone even called her a nag yesterday. Is this what she came for?
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Smilenw(f): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ Sisikill
I guess we are on the same thing here. My point was that she  has to use her "annoyance" on the important issues (if the usage of simple is not acceptable) like not providing for the famiy, staying away most of the night without informing her etc

I used the term simple not because the issue looked simple to me, but because she had more important things at hand to worry about, yet she chose to react to the lesser important one.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^ You are not on the same page with sisikill, trust me.

Lol @ sisikill's last post and sarcasm. A woman never reacted in a harsh way all this while her hubby has been misbehaving and then all of a sudden, she decided to react and people are crucifying her for it. People get insulted daily and don't feel offended, but the day one person will just as much as hiss at them, you will get a reaction, you know why? Because they've had enough, they need to let the steam out, you have pushed them to wall enough for them to turn around and slap you.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Smilenw(f): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao @ Ify!  cheesy cheesy

Okay my thing is people come here with all sorts of issues, some issues some people can identify with and the other issues are foreign to us. That we aren't familiar or too familiar with the issue does not give us the right to be dismissive. The OP is obviously hurting from that issue or they won't be posting it online.

Case in point. . . What irks me more than anything else is when women use words like "simple"  "mere" "not a big deal" for something that's paining another woman. Apart from giving the other woman an inferiority complex (because she starts to think there must be something she lacking, that's why she can't cope with this "simple" thing that is not a "big deal" for other women"wink, it is a very arrogant thing to say. Even if the issue sef [i]paaapa [/i]was really a minor thing, there are better ways to say it without making OP feel less than an ant.

See how Smilenw dismisses OP's annoyance because it is rooted in something she think is "simple", she even went as far as coming to a conclusion on the kind of person OP. I guess it never crossed smilenw's mind that even the meekest among us can be pushed to the wall, that even the gentle have a right to show some anger.  I guess it never occurred to Smilenw to think beyond the act of hanging and see that something must have happened for a woman, who stays up all night worrying about her husband, to angrily hang up on him. I guess smilenw believes like her, everyone has the "body" to take a neglectful husband. I guess Smilenw, thinks what is not a big deal for her can't be a big deal for someone else. . .that's why she can be so dismissive.  undecided

Abeg Ify, is it too much to ask that we acknowledge the OP's pain and hurt even if what is causing it is a walk in the park for the rest of us? 

Just noticed this. Don't you think you went a bit far here? Did you really have to say I might have a neglectful husband and I have the body to take it?Because I used the term simple in my post, you concluded I'm arrogant ? Weren't you much more arrogant in concluding not just mine, but my husband's character too?
Re: Tired: Need Advise by micheall36: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
Am gonna give u one wierd piece of advice my dear, am a dude, i had this same problem with ma gurl
And u know wat?, I stoped showing those affection i show so much, stoped duing those thing i do that
she dosnt appreciate,i started keeping ma self more busy with other activities en alas she asked me why, en i told
her my pains only then did she undastand en stoped waiting 4 me to call b4 we talk,now she rings when she say she gona,
but u no wat? i careless now cause she the table has turn and she crave for ma affection moe now, the affection she receives b4
but dont appreciate it, Now i undastood dat i was choking her up by being too nice,now i dont even call untill she misses en flash then
i call ,indeed the table has turn.

Do less of those good things u do and let him crave for it to receive it.when there is too much food on the table,many goes to the bin
but the lesser the food, the more carefull people are in preserving it,same is applicable to affection in relation like urs.

Try it, it works like magic, All the best dear.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by SisiKill1: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
Smilenw:

Just noticed this. Don't you think you went a bit far here? Did you really have to say I might have a neglectful husband and I have the body to take it?Because I used the term simple in my post, you concluded I'm arrogant ? Weren't you much more arrogant in concluding not just mine, but my husband's character too?  
Actually, I concluded based on the way you automatically concluded that OP isn't meek and gentle which was based on the fact that she hung up on her husband. . .but that's neither here or there. The point (which you keep generously making for me) is that t's not fair to make conclusions willy nillyingly. . .it hurts doesn't it?

However since this isn't about one upping one other, I apologize for concluding that about you and your husband.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Tgirl4real(f): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
I didn't intend making any comment on this thread initially, but having watch the argument go back and forth, I want to pitch my tent with Jenny.

I can only imagine that the OP has had up to her throat that she has to voice out. I guess the guy is not ready for marriage. he still wants to live his life like he is not responsible for or answering to anyone. He should grow up.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Tgirl4real(f): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Actually, I concluded based on the way you automatically concluded that OP isn't meek and gentle which was based on the fact that she hung up on her husband. . .but that's neither here or there. The point (which you keep generously making for me) is that t's not fair to make conclusions willy nillyingly. . .it hurts doesn't it?

However since this isn't about one upping one other, I apologize for concluding that about you and your husband.

now . . . thatz a matured way of handling issues cheesy

I was already praying it shouldnt turn to anoda tongue lashing session.
Re: Tired: Need Advise by i8millar: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ify, are you a comedian in life? Your post on the internet trojans had me in stitches  grin
Re: Tired: Need Advise by SisiKill1: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
Tgirl4real:

now . . . thatz a matured way of handling issues cheesy

I was already praying it shouldnt turn to anoda tongue lashing session.
Hey!! Where have you been?

Na wa oh. . .Nobody can even see your taillights anymore? cheesy

How's the baby and the rest of the fam? Good I hope.

Yeah about the maturity thing. . it comes to me once in a blue moon. grin
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Tgirl4real(f): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Na wa oh. . .Nobody can even see your taillights anymore?  cheesy

I dey o. We are all fine, thank u. I dey try show ma face small small for hia. . .

Hav been busy jare, work, wife, mother  smiley I am learning sha.

Yeah about the maturity thing. . it comes to me once in a blue moon.  grin

grin grin grin
Re: Tired: Need Advise by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Na wa oh. . .Nobody can even see your taillights anymore?  cheesy

Yeah about the maturity thing. . it comes to me once in a blue moon.  grin

You are such a hidden talent as a comedian. I am sure you could make 5times more than what Basketmouth  makes in a month.  Keep the sense of humour (it's a great part of life).
Re: Tired: Need Advise by Smilenw(f): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
Apologies accepted.  smiley

It is not the matter of being hurt. You'll hardly see me engaging in a fight, verbal or physical in real life, yet I woudn't call myself gentle. Infact you calling me arrogant hardly affected me (I COULD be one, for all you know). But that might not be the case when someone mentions my family, be it my hubby, kids, parents, in-laws or siblings. When we are nothing but faceless usernames, when we absoutely know nothing about a fellow poster in real life, isn't it best not to bring in our family, for no fault of theirs ?

Anywayz, like Tgirl4real said, I thought we would end up exchanging words. Thanks for proving otherwise. Honestly appreciate your response !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? / How To Avoid In-law's Problem - I Need Ideas / Tips On It / We Need Marriage Counselors In Nigeria Please. No More P And E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.