Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (31477 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Allisgud: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obidients are waiting for the next drama from apc,bring it on
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by PJtech: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
pls i need your help.. check out my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7658953/finally-got-job-reddit-after
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Saga16: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Debater:

How
Please don't desperately speak wrongly

We know Obi spent 7 and half years as governor but he couldn't conduct local government elections until he was leaving.

We know in APGA he didn't have much competition but it was a regional party (still is), yet he ran to PDP because it was the ruling party and Jonathan was very much inclined towards Igbo individuals.

We know after using Atiku to reach some level of prominence outside his immediate domain, he fled to yet another party to grab their presidential ticket.

We know he didn't achieve this in the alloted time of 30 days to their primaries hence his insistence that the hierarchy that enthroned him had his utmost support because saying otherwise nullifies his candidacy which would eventually be nullified by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Zerooffence: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Abfinest007:
The people's president has spoken

Na your president not mine abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Beosten(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
derecho:
Babalawo Lamidi come and see something o

You think all herbalists look jaundiced and uneducated? I'm a herbalist and I'm assuring you now that this view will hunt you for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by DestinyNigga: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:
Peter Obi is law itself these days. He decides whatever happens in Nigeria these days. He will be the one to first react to any situation no matter how small it may be. I call it desperation of the highest order.

E pain u grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Isobug: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is his man is a clever way of declaring and parading the embattled man as Chairman so he will not be dragged to court for contempt.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Na you get the gist. He can't say it direct .

Meanwhile, comot from our thread, it's none of your business
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by GetSenseNow: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Abure is your own man or the party should prevail.

This one will be crying soon that someone did not obey court order.
Same party has rejected the APC mole. Your evil plans of installing that APC native doctor into LP has failed woefully. Just watch how APC will crumble after Tinubu is disgraced. You guys don't even know what's coming
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Christistruth03: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin

Good

You will not disown him after the courts completely remove him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Asour: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Elmojiid:
Obi wan turn ellup to regional party like self party

But Julius isn't igbo?
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by GetSenseNow: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Godfullsam:

What stolen Mandate are you guys even talking about?

Obi actually came third, do you guys know that?

Obi stands no chance pls. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. The election is for Obi to test his popularity and go back to the drawing board, know where he got things wrong and restrategise for next election.

Obi won that election. You guys know it, but you're blinded by sectional or political affiliations. One thing I find funny about you lots is that you guys don't think. You're busy fixating on Obi, not knowing that there are bigger forces out to completely finish Tinubu.
By the time the dusts settles, TInubu's entire political career, including that of his boys, will crumble. Watch and see
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Elmojiid(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Asour:

But Julius isn't igbo?
did I mention igbo
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by onuman: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Normally.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Kukutenla: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Airlohim:
Labour Party crisis: Julius Abure remains my own man – Peter Obi

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/19/labour-party-crisis-julius-abure-remains-my-own-man-peter-obi/?amp=1
Seems our courts enjoy being dragged in political mud.
Why will a court grant an injunction to remove party chairmen when the grounds before it is clearly against the party constitution
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Godfullsam(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Obi won that election. You guys know it, but you're blinded by sectional or political affiliations. One thing I find funny about you lots is that you guys don't think. You're busy fixating on Obi, not knowing that there are bigger forces out to completely finish Tinubu.
By the time the dusts settles, TInubu's entire political career, including that of his boys, will crumble. Watch and see

You have allowed emotion to take the better side of you...

May be when your mind is settled, you can go back to what you wrote and ask yourself if there is any atom of logic and sense in it.

Mind you, you can't be emotional and be sensible at the same time
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by KonTagiousBull: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2023

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by KanwuliaExtra: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
The emperor has spoken.
Bambi the rabbit can chop the fake LP faction. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by GetSenseNow: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Godfullsam:

You have allowed emotion to take the better side of you...

May be when your mind is settled, you can go back to what you wrote and ask yourself if there is any atom of logic and sense in it.

Mind you, you can't be emotional and be sensible at the same time
You're the more emotional one here if after seeing all the rubbish INEC did on that day you still think Tinubu won.
Anyways, it's just a matter of time
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by ncoolsome(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Christistruth03:
Gate Crashed out of APGA after swearing never to leave it

Gate Crashed into PDP

Gate Crashed out of PDP

Gate crashed into Labour Party

Another Gate Crashing loading

And his about to gate crash into Ado rock for 8yrs..
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Menclothing: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
The people are watching
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by spiralwedge(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yeye man

From APGA to PDP to LP… everywhere he goes na division.

Please stop giving this clown FP attention abeg. Sensible people have moved on past this clown. Only his circus members are being entertained
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Hessem: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jogs1900:
Mr. Man, nobody is dragging Abure with you. For now, Abure cannot call himself LP chairman. Any decision he takes as party chairman is null and void.

I can feel your pain from here. Am in Canada.

Cry more

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Christistruth03: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
ncoolsome:

And his about to gate crash into Ado rock for 8yrs..

Gate Crash Anambra you meant
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Abelino(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
E pain una,🤣
Jogs1900:
Mr. Man, nobody is dragging Abure with you. For now, Abure cannot call himself LP chairman. Any decision he takes as party chairman is null and void.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Abelino(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
E too pain una. Cry More🤣
spiralwedge:
Yeye man

From APGA to PDP to LP… everywhere he goes na division.

Please stop giving this clown FP attention abeg. Sensible people have moved on past this clown. Only his circus members are being entertained
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Larryndelaw: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Feintline:

Cry us an ocean.
The whole body of LP stands gidigba with abure.
Lamidi is native doctor of apc.
It is not about a whole Body, there is court judgment that bars him from parading himself as a chairman . Later when all.his actions are considered illegal, you will.be shouting APC and PDP are involved
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Larryndelaw: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

You're the more emotional one here if after seeing all the rubbish INEC did on that day you still think Tinubu won.
Anyways, it's just a matter of time
Where did you people put Atiku in these equation if you say Obi won. If you look carefully Atiku and Tinubu has been silent. Only obi is jumping from pillar to post They have been in the game for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by alizma: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Airlohim:
This one go pain Babalawo Lamidi grin grin grin
My own man is different from the party chairman. The way you guys fall for these political statement is unimaginable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.