Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? (565 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? by BackFromBalablu: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
There's this neighbour of mine and we're close. He told me that there is this male kopa from uhobo abi sapele (in delta state) that keeps winking at him every morning and he's confused, cause according to him. This kopa tends to always do it everytime and em dey give am goose bumps grin. What does it mean abeg? Cause em don ask me wetin em mean bt i don jokingly tell am say na em male crush grin em don get homo crush cheesy

now the fact is that i know this guy and he acts different than what my guy is telling me. He doesn't act like gay and always keep to himself and also likes to quarrel on any matter you end having a conversatiom with him, na em make us no dey vibe together too much. But once in a while we dey go play ball for field as per fellow kopas. Bt dis my guy story wey em dey tell me just dey make me wonder undecided . What does it mean for your fellow guy to be winking and giving you cutting eye. And shey the thing sef na normal thing for guys to dey wink for em fellow guy?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? by BRATISLAVA: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
What exactly do you want to know? He fancies you, and he knows it as well as you do.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? by Dshocker(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
It means abomination....

Run ooO.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? by BackFromBalablu: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dshocker:
It means abomination....
Run ooO.
Lol grin no be sha na my friend
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? by BackFromBalablu: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
What exactly do you want to know? He fancies you, and he knows it as well as you do .
abeg requote to a layman's understanding. I no understand undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Winks To His Fellow Guy? by AndrewTate(m): 1:39am On Apr 20, 2023
So you need special investigation to tell you that's a sodomist abi?
You and your friend should keep waiting for signs of gaybrielism instead of giving him a very stern warning...
Just keep asking till your friend turns up with a bloody a.hole.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Fall For The Wrong Guys / 10 Sexual Things To Do With Your Partner / There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.