Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96517 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:

Udeh3 answer this or keep quayet...many of u don't have risnin bra!n grin

Hakimi that started his footballing career in Madrid is the one u re saying where was he..oponu ode..didirin

The guy don run. I don wait for am tire. He is comparing one unknown low budget actress in Spain with a guy that is one of the best if not the best right full back in d world. Somebody that his 3months salary can buy the woman and everything she has
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by iamdapsyj(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:

The woman is a popular actress with blossoming career. She can't be gold digging. Hakim na mumu. His act ll hunt him and many men.

Why the matter pain you like this? Were you promised share of the money? Is the money not for Hakimi?

Which "blossoming career" did the woman have?😂😂 Abeg no make me laugh

Popular actress for where?😄😄😂

How much she get?

What is Hakimi regretting? What value did she bring to his life that he is going to loose?

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

The guy don run. I don wait for am tire. He is comparing one unknown low budget actress in Spain with a guy that is one of the best if not the best right full back in d world. Somebody that his 3months salary can buy the woman and everything she has
if he answer you make goat nyash dey front grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
sharone21:
Men should be more careful about their behaviour....

You only become the prize after putting your wife first and you have earned the trust and respect from her such that she reciprocates it effortlessly.

I sent this story to an elder and even before I said he was a footballer, the person told me he is a gigolo..... Hakimi wanted a working class woman that would feed herself and him( possibly too) in the marriage while he stashes his under his mum's. A non working class woman wasn't what he had planned for in case of anything.

Anyone who controls your money, controls your home and life, meaning if the wife wasn't in the good books of his mum, she will suffer.... Who knows if she was his mum's choice at all.

When women bill men in divorce suits, they are trying to quantify in figures( eg dollars) all their duties as a wife and mother( if they have kids together).... U see guys wailing but that could actually be the amount you pay when u have someone else besides your wife doing such 'jobs' she does for you sacrificially....

Divorce is not good.... Some men even after hurting their wives they are still haughty and unapologetic.... Maybe this would have been resolved by truly apologetic in kind and cash.... Anyway, this divorce exposed him to her. Why marry someone u don't have a good level of trust for especially someone that allegedly helped u when u arrived Europe with nothing.

For those advocating she just goes like that without anything apart from Hakimi taking care of the child, know that Baby Mama is DIFFERENT from a WIFE...A wife is a joint, co-partner in that organisation not a mere staff... See how Abraham discarded Hagar his baby mama in the Bible with loaf of bread and water( lol).... NOT, for a wife.... A baby mama is not obligated to give u the child/ ren and walks out of your life with/ without notice( same with u) since there is no binding, legal contract between both of u and the profit that emanates from the 2 of u... A wife most times will do shared custody unless you become a dead beat dad and she reviews the whole thing legally.In Nigeria where there are no laws to protect the woman, the child support may be where she gets something for her years of toil in that home whether or not she built the man... But, if the child support isn't even adequate for the kids not to talk of herself, she may feel compensated by keeping the kids all to herself( including name change)..... One Ex Governor( B Fash) once said that even a person who feeds a child also licks his/her fingers from feeding that child.

Do you know Hakimis salary? If you don't, what makes you now think he was looking for a woman to feed him? If he was hungry, doesn't he know where his mother lives than to wait for a woman to feed him?

While this woman was with him, who was feeding clothing and housing her? Did she complain that she lacked anything?

What exactly did this woman do for Hakimi in 3years of marriage that is worth 50% of his wealth? Pls break it down for us.

Do you know Hakimis status in world football? Do you know anything about football?

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
if he answer you make goat nyash dey front grin

I tell you bro. He can't tries it
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by sharone21(f): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Do you know Hakimis salary? If you don't, what makes you now think he was looking for a woman to feed him? If he was hungry, doesn't he know where his mother lives than to wait for a woman to feed him?

While this woman was with him, who was feeding clothing and housing her? Did she complain that she lacked anything?

What exactly did this woman do for Hakimi in 3years of marriage that is worth 50% of his wealth? Pls break it down for us.

Do you know Hakimis status in world football? Do you know anything about football?

Na all this agidi dey bring more probls for men of this generation
Don't worry, a Legal luminary( 'Quantity Surveyor') will duly sit down with the woman and quantify exactly what she should earn from him and send the estimated rate to court.... She for go empty handed? If na your mama, u go gree? The court certainly has the final say... If H likes, whatever he gives her and feels she must train the kids from that and not add that of the kids because of oversabi, na him pocket/career go suffer it.

REAL MEN do marriages not boys posing ( from day 1 of dating a woman) like say dem be real men only to be behaving like kids.... Anyway, this H format don cast... Don't marry who u don't trust enough.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
sharone21:

Na all this agidi dey bring more probls for men of this generation
Don't worry, a Legal luminary( 'Quantity Surveyor') will duly sit down with the woman and quantify exactly what she should earn from him and send the estimated rate to court.... She for go empty handed? If na your mama, u go gree? The court certainly has the final say... If H likes, whatever he gives her and feels she must train the kids from that and not add that of the kids because of oversabi, na him pocket/career go suffer it.

REAL MEN do marriages not boys posing ( from day 1 of dating a woman) like say dem be real men only to be behaving like kids.... Anyway, this H format don cast... Don't marry who u don't trust enough.

Offpoint. Kindly answer the following questions.

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by sharone21(f): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. Kindly answer the following questions.

For H that has time as a full blown man to hide his wealth under his mum, I am not the Holy Spirit to easily get such informed, as only God knows that.

However, if u insist then go get all findings for this and post here.... I'm too busy
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
sharone21:

For H that has time as a full blown man to hide his wealth under his mum, I am not the Holy Spirit to easily get such informed, as only God knows that.

However, if u insist then go get all findings for this and post here.... I'm too busy

Offpoint.

Kindly answer the following questions.

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
sharone21:

Are you running? Didn't you know you were busy since when you were posting comments? Pls don't run.

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by abidem4real: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-need-time-to-digest-the-shock-hakimis-wife-breaks-silence/

Previous thread:
Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property
I think Hakim's wisdom is Solomonic and should be applauded, encouraged and practiced by men who have sense because those creatures in skirts are senseless and unpredictably dangerous.

Whether there is fight or no fight, always be guided!!!🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by fkj950ax(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by udeh3(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Who dey run... I'm here waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
udeh3:

Who dey run... I'm here waiting for you

What are you wanting for me for? Do the needful.

tonicyril:

Hakimi that started his footballing career in Madrid is the one u re saying where was he..oponu ode..didirin

Since you couldn't answer, you kept quiet. So which wait you de wait?
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by udeh3(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:

At 2014, hakimi was just 15years old...if u re sensible enough u should know that a 15yr old is not expected to be a superstar...

Who were u at 15, where we're u at 15?

@2014 this woman was already 27 for goodness sake..

Abeg go joo

If @2014, Hiba has started getting awards and becoming one of the known faces in Spain... Her and her parents lives in Madrid and she's the most sort after actress in Spain from 2010 or thereabout, can we now say Hakimi was a benefactor of her influence into Spanish football? If not, why did Hakimi married her? I know you can't reason deeply

We don't look at the surface, when the insight is deeper!

I'm a real man and I stand with men that creates boundaries. Men that can differentiate between mother and wife and each have their own place

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by udeh3(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

I've asked over 6 questions and non of you have answered one... Those questions begs for answers

Even the mother is denying knowing about the allegations of controlling the son's money and properties when people that understands the ideal form of family condemned the action by her and her son

It's fine to be a boy and remain a boy, but, if you must marry, be a man first. The later Should come first

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
udeh3:

I've asked over 6 questions and non of you have answered one... Those questions begs for answers

Based on which claims? You have made several claims Can't you defend your claims? I thought you said you are a real man.

1. Where is the assumption you referring to? Can you show it to me?

2. Who made his wife "superstar"? Which "superstar" is she? What did she do that made her "superstar"?

3. Can you pls name the AWARDS that you say she bagged in 2014?

4. You are asking where Hakimi was in 2014. What a question. Someone that was a 16year old child you de compare with agbaya. Up till now, can she stand shoulder with him on any level?

5. What is the correlation between psquare situation and Hakimi?

6. Is it Hakimis wife that is sustaining him?

7. Did she bankroll anything in his life?

8. What did she contribute to his success and she wants 50% of his wealth?

9. Which popularity does Hakimis wife have?

10. Is it because of this so called popularity that made him enter Madrid, Dortmund, Inter Millan and now PSG?

11. Are you aware that Hakimi started out in Madrid in 2006 and even beyond 2014 that you made reference to?

12. According to you "Ronaldo, Mikel Obi and lots more didn't marry for obvious reasons". Pls what are the obvious reasons?

13. You de say the guy rape. Where you there? How did it play out?

14. Don't you know the meaning of allegation?

15. Are you aware that the wife has said that herself and Hakimi had already separated as at the time of the alleged rape?

tonicyril:

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by udeh3(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Based on which claims? You have made several claims Can't you defend your claims? I thought you said you are a real man.

2. Who made his wife "superstar"? Which "superstar" is she? What did she do that made her "superstar"?

4. You are asking where Hakimi was in 2014. What a question. Someone that was a 16year old child you de compare with agbaya. Up till now, can she stand shoulder with him on any level?

10. Is it because of this so called popularity that made him enter Madrid, Dortmund, Inter Millan and now PSG?

11. Are you aware that Hakimi started out in Madrid in 2006 and even beyond 2014 that you made reference to?

12. According to you "Ronaldo, Mikel Obi and lots more didn't marry for obvious reasons". Pls what are the obvious reasons?

15. Are you aware that the wife has said that herself and Hakimi had already separated as at the time of the alleged rape?

Now I understand your problem... You just can't comprehend. I've told you, as at 2014, she already has an award to her name.

The court ruling was in March while the rape happened in February 2023. Reading and comprehending is your problem
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
udeh3:

Now I understand your problem... You just can't comprehend. I've told you, as at 2014, she already has an award to her name.

The court ruling was in March while the rape happened in February 2023. Reading and comprehending is your problem

How does your six lines answer these 15 questions?

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
udeh3:

According to you
udeh3:

This lady was already a Superstar in 2014 bagging awards. Where was Hakimi in 2014?

Compare that with your first paragraph. Is "award" the same as "awards"? Who now has comprehension problems? Me or you?

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by darelar(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.

Best comment so far. You're very smart to know that Hakim ex-wife set him up with the oloso babe, that God she failed on her plans to get 50% of his wealth in return.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Mikeal09: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
What continues to amuse me in this life is the online community...
In stories which they know close to nothing about, they take sides and never stop talking.

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
udeh3:

If @2014, Hiba has started getting awards and becoming one of the known faces in Spain... Her and her parents lives in Madrid and she's the most sort after actress in Spain from 2010 or thereabout, can we now say Hakimi was a benefactor of her influence into Spanish football? If not, why did Hakimi married her? I know you can't reason deeply

We don't look at the surface, when the insight is deeper!

I'm a real man and I stand with men that creates boundaries. Men that can differentiate between mother and wife and each have their own place
So it's the wife that influence hakimis entrance into the real Madrid team, so the wife is soo powerful to influence a player into a team like Madrid??

U re joking, u re joking..just go, kneel at the fit of Ur woman and start licking her vag!na...that is what men who reason like u do. grin grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
lexy2014:

na one of those guys that the moment they finish eating their wife's yeast infested vag!na they start saying rubbish.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ufotunang: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
It shocked her ..so you did not actually love your husband but loved only his wealth and properties...gold digger
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by GodHimself: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by 9gerian: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
That guy has set some very rude precedents. Most male celebrities are going to start protecting themselves as a result. The females would be lost for expression…

ThatrealestApex:
ACHRAF HAKIMI, The man who saw
2-morrow 10-morrow grin grin grin

The hunter has been Hunted
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by DonMcek: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yeah, she really needs time to digest the very hot breakfast served, and you know very hot food have slow onset in terms of digestion .

Hakimi 101 ….course
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by JoeEeL(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2023
johnjay4u2u:
E choketh thee, abi?
Lol

Same way the coming back to Jesus will shock all.
Just in a blinking second, the Son of man will appear again.

You go grow bearbear. U go white finish. Dream on.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Masterdazhem: 1:37am On Apr 21, 2023
"Electric shock" grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.