Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96516 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by MotiveU(f): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't send common 5k to their girlfriend to buy common body cream.

Make she go fine work.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Classickj(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonicyril:

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.
This might be true

What happen to forgive your spouse, this one no forgive anything, she just day after Hakimi money & assets

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by 8stargeneral: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
E go shock her because her plans to suck hakimi dry didn't work out

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by frog12: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
this is funny. hahahhaa. no money for you !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Warmaterial(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=122626132]The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't send common 5k to their girlfriend to buy common body cream. 2k local olosho spotted!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Abalado(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ole

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Princedapace(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't send common 5k to their girlfriend to buy common body cream.

Why would a bf send common 5k to a gf? That means she has nothing!

And I wonder why you made financial struggle a male gender. What happened to broke girls who also put mouth in this matter?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is boyfriend and girlfriend matter a poverty alleviation program?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Crafteck1: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Poor women wey no get 1m for account sef put mouth.. Na bf dey buy personal effects for them, if fornication and adultery should stop, how many nigerian women go survive 2 weeks.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by AImiron: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

girls from a wretched home , are quick to broke sham struggling guys, if it was that easy why your papa poor, you don ever see Temi or Cuppy otedola broke shame men online before. Irritants like you will end up selling their pussy for survival, na low class girls like you dem dey fvck 5k 2nuts and BJ, you go come dey form feminist on NL, frustrated Olosho in real life. Your mama suppose don use your preggy do menstruation

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by fredoooooo: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Emotional game will not solve this madam ..
He will take care of you and the kids but not 50 50... cheesy grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by nairanaira12: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

I'm certain many of these people you call broke and poor are richer than your father at the same age.

Mannerless bitch.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Bbass1990(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
She should just go and pay the olosho she employed oooo, or else women against women rieght will start now.

10 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Felix6: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Not just that she is not getting the 50% but pay for Hakimi's legal fees and settle Hakimi since she's now reacher than him (technicalities in law). It's only left for Hakimi to demand higher or show some compassion and settle for less.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Farid24224(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
My question is WILL SHE SHARE HER PROPERTY

Her husband has none far.... 🥺
Gender equality!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by gosmoney(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

hmmm na person u be sorry to use d name person cos I don't knw if u be he or she but u talk exactly what's on my mine kudos to u

5 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by donbenie(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

I pray God heal her.
You men ll learn the hard way. You think you are all smart, una go see shege!
You are smart and yet you are dependent on non smart men for your upkeep..
Misplaced Smartness..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by saheed24(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
So he shock you. Fool

7 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by gosmoney(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣see werey in disguise

10 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Folzye(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Women!!! na you file divorce but e dey shock you cos u no see money cash out

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by PDJT: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
- Fake breast = Fake life. No thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Judybash93(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't even send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream.

Lol... So, what's your point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by OloyeVIII: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

And you dey your papa house dey answer feminist!. You are a failed human being.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by shineeye1: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-need-time-to-digest-the-shock-hakimis-wife-breaks-silence/

Previous thread:
Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property

The increasing rate of divorce is a direct proportion to the increasing number of harlots going into marriage. The average woman today , especially in westernized societies, is a typical harlot. They start fhucking around before their teens and have mastered harlotry by 18. They get hooked up to fooools as married women but they are never wives. Woe betide this generation of adulterers and adulteresses who take pride in immorality and have proudly elevated promiscuity as social prestige.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by anonymous1759(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Local thinking 🤔 . Broke or no broke this saga is a case study person Wey poor today fit rich tomorrow the most important thing is not be a leech and be waiting for marriage to alleviate you from poverty.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by KingLennon(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Una no get shame aswear sad. So u support the wife's decision to ask for 50% of the guy's wealth?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by drsibz66(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

You dey reason. You may be very right. Alot of this happens. Time will tell that you might just be right. In my mind I'm actually convinced the wife has a hand in it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Waywardson6: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Women love playing the victim card all the time. What about the man? There always two sides to a story. She wanted playing him, he outsmarted her. As far as I'm concerned Johnny Depp & Hakimi are two men that have really battled breakup smartly.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Iamziggy: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Calm down nothing Dy the empty head wey person go come after
Pearlposh:

Nairaland wannabe alufa mails are coming for your head angry grin

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by JeffreyJunior: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hanty is still in shock. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Jennyclay(f): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Judybash93:

Lol... So, what's your point?
ask me again

Mtchewww!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.