Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96518 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by olatade(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
He's the first man to defeat a woman using another woman

Dude is wise

Heaven is meant for people like him

But if for one reason he couldn't make heaven,

I wee squat him in my space

cool cool cool

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by windofchange: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Z
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by boladale123: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't send common 5k to their girlfriend to buy common body cream.

There is dignity in labor,no gender is immune from hard work and reward.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by AndrewTate(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The most funny thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like gele undecidedundecided. #1 they don't have, they can't send common 5k to their girlfriend to buy common body cream.

you need to stop broke shaming young men...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Gwan2(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Typical case of you dey look me like monkey, I dey look you like banana.

Operation shock the shocker.....Hakimi 2023
grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Goodlady(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yeye people talking about no rushing in crisis... yet she decided to drop her husband like that sharp sharp and file for divorce (hoping to get half his wealth), while these allegations of supposed rape are not even 2 months old.
I pray God heal her.
You men ll learn the hard way. You think you are all smart, una go see shege!

4 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Olukat(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin The "Hakimi's law" has come to stay
You can't hang around a man for few years to earn a life long luxury shocked shocked

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by kollinz1234(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
[center][/center]
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by LaRosa01: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
:..
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
The funniest thing about this Hakimi saga is that broke, poor and wretched men that don't even have single property are the ones putting this matter on their head like geleundecidedundecided. #1 They don't have, they can't send common 5k to their girlfriend to buy common body cream.

Thinking of giving my mom the 5k in my account to keep for me... I don't know what your gender might come up with tomorrow grin undecided undecided

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by AsomStructures: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ayo4dworld(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by bigdammyj: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Confirm4real(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
She no even fine!...wowo sticka!
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
E shock am. Gold digger!

Someone hawk my Facebook account, please how do I rethief it back from the hawker?
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Dimehook: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oh please, spare me the sob story! That woman knew exactly what she was getting into when she married that footballer. She probably thought she hit the jackpot, but then he got accused of rape and suddenly she wants out. And now she's whining because she can't get her hands on his money? Typical gold-digger behavior if you ask me. And what's with all the drama? It's just a divorce, it happens all the time. Get over it and move on with your life, lady!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Oyira(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Men are wiser now. Very soon divorced will end.

Be smart!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Warmaterial(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Olosho can never be a wife no matter how u wan paintam!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Maynman: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

I pray God heal her.

Why don’t you use your own smartness to create your own wealth and then you won’t need to depend on sharing someone’s wealth that’s not as smart as you, Huh?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by ImoleNaija: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin grin

No be only shock.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by paparazi232(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
HAKIMI HAKIMi HAKIMI!

3 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mothers are better than wives

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by DavSagacity(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Thief. U were expecting to cart away his wealth just like that.
Good for you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Freddo99(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonicyril:
U left Ur mate to marry someone 12yrs younger than you...why?? That means u re after his money one way or the other...that one no be love, if na love I am sure u would have seen Ur mate u were in love with before hackimey.

On one certain day u travel and Ur husband had a fling with Instagram olosho..ok. But the fling happened in Ur matrimonial house which is bad..we all know.
But the funny thing is that olosho said Ur husband raped her...as in whaaaaaat.

Imagine a olosho making case against you that u raped her in Ur own house...in Ur own house ooh..pls was she under duress to come?? Was she forced??. Ok that is not my problem.

After the allegation hackimey wife filed for a divorce that she can't take it, now she was demanding for a fifty percent share of his asset...aaaahhhh u re wicked ma

U re wicked to be demanding for 50% of property of someone u married three years ago, just three years ago ooh...

Now this is my take on this issue..... I am sure it's hackimey wife that set the olosho up for hackimey so that she can have her way of obtaining the 50% stake, that has bn her motive tipetipe, I am sure she set that Instagram olosho for hackimey to incriminate him.

Satan punish u this devilish woman.
This is exactly what am thinking.

11 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
When you separate, you restructure your life, but it’s not anything special either: you’ve to take iron out of the matter take it or leave it 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by kalu01(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oshee shock absorber cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

I pray God heal her.

Rest before you allow your hatred for men kill you

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Phamoscott123: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
MTN broadband ZLT S20 BRAND NEW SEALED IN PACK.. 32 USERS SIMULTANEOUSLY..CAT 4 ROUTER..
CALL ME OR WHATSAPP 08131846772
PRICE 22K NEGOTIABLE

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by bilo1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Whatever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.