Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence (96515 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Estranged Wife Hiba Abouk Finally Opens Up About Divorce Saga / Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by emmaodet: 3:31am On Apr 21, 2023
JustforMen:

You belong to the group of useless and worthless broke daughters of the poor whose only measure of love and success is when a man can "send common 5k to their girlfriend/wife to buy common body cream."

Why can't you have your own 5k to buy your own body cream that you will rub on your own body?

Can someone who cannot afford to buy her own cream without a man amount to anything?

Yet you have the effontry to be shout shame when you are shame personified.

I hate poor, and poverty stricken leeches that feel they can call men broke and stingy when they don't get access to a man's resources.

If it is easy to be rich,, why don't you go ahead and be rich for yourself without trying to guilt shame men into catering for you own needs as an adult?

Since a marriage is ending, why must a man loose his wealth along with loosing his family?

Why can't women jejely comot for the marriage without asking for money and assets?

A boy that has been playing football for over 10yrs meets a woman for 3yrs of marriage Divorce came and she wants half of all that he ever earned? Yet some women want to justify it.

See the thief saying she committed her life and her body to the marriage. Whose life and whose body did Hakimi use in the marriage?? The sheer arrogance and fraud.

Pique and Shakira divorced and the lady was so intelligent enough to leave the marriage quietly without trying to financially wreck Pique.
Now, that is a reasonable relationship
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by raymondinc(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Why in God's name will this disastrous woman in the making of Jezibel can't just shut her trap? It has become a module of operanding used against successful Africans. Very greedy set of creatures that sees Africans as though they are foolish. I pity those who said " oh! He doesn't love his wife, he is a bad man, he is a mummy's boy." Even the few whom I thought were seasonable, never knew were very dumb. Just three years of marriage she wants everything God had given the young man. Thief! They said she is successful, but with criminal intent that suit them over there. "My friend give those kids back to their father if you can't take care of them so that you can get another target, as for this one it failed and I have learnt my lesson." Go down the lane of History then you will understand.
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Edavi234: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2023
sharone21:

YES....Seems your type of hardened men who don't respect women must learn by force.

No matter how self /God made a woman is, she will collect what she feels she deserves before one Obiagele comes to eat what she toiled for( whether/not she help make the man)....

Abi, can u return all her physique, personal money spent, countless time, toil to the woman?

So, she quantifies it....

Whenever divorce wants to knock, don't listen to your inexperienced redpill guys that deceive u that u are first the prize rather BEG your wife or face the consequences.

So much violence..😃😃😃😃

You better calm down before giving yourself HBP..

Another beautiful day to laugh..🤓
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Karlifate: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2023
Spaxon:
Yes you were Hurt, we understand that.
Cheating is something African Women have endured and I'm not saying it's a good thing. But they've bottled it and salvaged their marriages.

An Average Man cheats.
Before you start quoting me, ask your daddy If he hasn't cheated on your mommy
There are instances the wifes find out and they shelve it under the carpet.

But because of quick money and fame, you opted to divorce him of course which is your RIGHT ... Hoping to cash out

You're only Shocked you came to the young boy's life to rip him of his Wealth
If not how do you expect to tie down a boy 12 years younger than you and distract him from fresh blood. Tell me if you were enough for him
What would be looking for in a younger girl.

Girl you're just pained you didn't make the headlines as the Victor. So chill

grin grin

If she see this your post, she go just kpai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Karlifate: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2023
olatade:
He's the first man to defeat a woman using another woman

Dude is wise

Heaven is meant for people like him

But if for one reason he couldn't make heaven,

I wee squat him in my space

cool cool cool

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by Tundex911: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Issokay

I'm very sure this Yankee people gonna bring one or two law to favour this white people cuz this Hakimi palava go don open many of their eyes 👀
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by JoeEeL(m): 5:29am On Apr 22, 2023
KarinaSlim:
But normally, what Hakimi did is not good.

He shouldn't have put his property in his mother's name.

That means he planned for divorce right from the beginning.

Men and trust issues.

Is this post really coming from an adult?

2 Likes

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by udeh3(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2023
tonicyril:
So it's the wife that influence hakimis entrance into the real Madrid team, so the wife is soo powerful to influence a player into a team like Madrid??

U re joking, u re joking..just go, kneel at the fit of Ur woman and start licking her vag!na...that is what men who reason like u do. grin grin

I know my duties as a man, especially when it concerns my wife, leaking of her Vag!na is part. Deal with that!

I just pity the childish and mummy's boy you'll become as a man. I pity your wife to be cos she's definitely marrying a child who's weak and unknown to his responsibility as a man
Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by tonicyril: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2023
udeh3:

I know my duties as a man, especially when it concerns my wife, leaking of her Vag!na is part. Deal with that!

I just pity the childish and mummy's boy you'll become as a man. I pity your wife to be cos she's definitely marrying a child who's weak and unknown to his responsibility as a man

Lol...if only u know me in real life u will certainly think otherwise..

If u want to see a mummy boi then u will move forward.., my parents don't dictate to me, my wife doesn't dictate to me and I don't dictate to them as well..do Ur own make I do my own so far it's not injurious to our cohabitation..

Even currently me and my momma are not on talking terms and I don't know when it will end and I don't care, even my wife dey fear me...that is the kind of person I am, u can't use Urs to affect me...nooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hiba Abouk: I Need Time To Digest The Shock – Hakimi’s Wife Breaks Silence by udeh3(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2023
tonicyril:

Lol...if only u know me in real life u will certainly think otherwise..

If u want to see a mummy boi then u will move forward.., my parents don't dictate to me, my wife doesn't dictate to me and I don't dictate to them as well..do Ur own make I do my own so far it's not injurious to our cohabitation..

Even currently me and my momma are not on talking terms and I don't know when it will end and I don't care, even my wife dey fear me...that is the kind of person I am, u can't use Urs to affect me...nooo grin grin grin

Reading through your comments makes me laugh. Sir, with all due respect, you're an hypocr!te!

This is the same you praising Hakimi for what he did. You see yourself!

A real man is a man that takes responsibility and is able to differentiate between wife and mother. I think you have the Hakimi's vibe no matter how you want to pretend, you we@k abeg. See explanation sef, just trying to prove you're an alpha male

Enjoy the rest of your day

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.