Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Book Of Bible Gaffes - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Bible Gaffes (15020 Views)

Why Is Mathew 17:21 Omitted In Some Version Of Bible? / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Aemmyjah Maxindhouse cuman read something. Your organization publication say those accusations na true oh grin

Liars quote liars
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What is an atheist doing in the religious section of nairaland?
Ur mumu no too much
I've not and never claim we are the best cos we don't measure ourselves to others
This is the way
This is the truth
Lol. Maybe your eyes have been avoiding the posts of your buddy MadMax. Please try and be reading his posts grin
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Quote where I said such case has never happened
They may have happened, I dunno
I have not personally seen or heard any here
Our children are safe with us and any of us
Many parents these days allow us talk and teach their children
Half brain people like Jaephoenix say jws (making it look collective) abuse children
Scroll up and read where you said those stories are from my twisted mind. Stop lying
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You will cry and cry and cry if you don't believe that Jehovah's Witnesses are smarter than your bosses! cheesy
My bosses? Who are my bosses? You mean my professional bosses or what?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So it's weapons in your possession that's preventing a policeman or soldier from attacking you shey?
Ọmọ you need to start thinking like an adult! cheesy
Lol. Nigga has gone full psycho. What has this reply got to do with my post? Are you this crazy?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

My bosses? Who are my bosses? You mean my professional bosses or what?

Those that converted you into this mess! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
If you don't possess guns yet the policeman or soldier around you never attacked you then it's not weapons that's protecting JWs from our neighbours o, it's common sense! wink

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Aemmyjah Maxindhouse cuman read something. Your organization publication say those accusations na true oh grin

The first attempt is to call it lies and deny it like one of them just did by saying........

Liars quote liars grin grin grin grin

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
achorladey:

The first attempt is to call it lies and deny it like one of them just did by saying........

You quote from his accusations and stupid stories
Have you find out for yourself?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Liars quote liars
Lol. So your organization is a liar? That publication indicting you guys is from jw.org. Look at it closely
Lollest [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Those that converted you into this mess! cheesy
Sorry. Nobody converted me unlike you. I don't take orders from anyone unless from my workplace which is understandable and required. About what I believe and how I live my life, I don't take orders from anyone . But you, you take orders from 8 bald men in the US. Orders on how to live, eat, pray etc. Even how to fvck. Idiotic illiterate

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If you don't possess guns yet the policeman or soldier around you never attacked you then it's not weapons that's protecting JWs from our neighbours o, it's common sense! wink
Read my post and answer with common sense. We are talking about neighbouring countries invading you. Bastaaard

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
achorladey:

They never get tired of the lies

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your Own jw.org publication says so. Unless you're saying they are lying too grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Sorry. Nobody converted me unlike you. I don't take orders from anyone unless from my workplace which is understandable and required. About what I believe and how I live my life, I don't take orders from anyone . But you, you take orders from 8 bald men in the US. Orders on how to live, eat, pray etc. Even how to fvck. Idiotic illiterate
I agree with my brothers and sisters globally regarding what is right and what is wrong, you were converted and you agreed to determine what is right or wrong on your own but the irony of this is how you're always disturbed with what others chose after you've chosen your own path! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I agree with my brothers and sisters globally regarding what is right and what is wrong, you were converted and you agreed to determine what is right or wrong on your own but the irony of this is how you're always disturbed with what others chose after you've chosen your own path! cheesy
Do you receive orders from 8 men in the US? Yes or no
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

NO!
That's the stupidity in atheism that you need to purge out of your system.
Someone agreeing to live by the same standard with his neighbour is not receiving orders but contributing to the peace and love agreed upon by all those involved! wink

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The sterile environment where your brains are kept thinks it is only you that have access to information, live events and happenings around the world. That's why you call it stupid stories and accusations.

I know the sterile environment your brains are kept makes you have direct control over what happens within the environment and happenings within my environment. That's why you called it stupid stories and accusation

That's the tactics your GODS used despite handling documents upon documents of such cases they handled in numerous courts cases all over the world on child molesting grin grin grin
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Your Own jw.org publication says so. Unless you're saying they are lying too grin

He will keep denying it to save his head from the lies he made earlier.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. So your organization is a liar? That publication indicting you guys is from jw.org. Look at it closely
Lollest [b][/b]

He knows and he is not interested in your investigation likewise. All he wants now is to divert the point to save his head from the lies
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Read my post and answer with common sense. We are talking about neighbouring countries invading you. Bastaaard

Ask him about what happened in Germany grin grin grin

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

You see the liar and manipulator saying NO grin grin grin
He is an elder in their midst. See a screenshot of the manual given to them to control members under them in each congregation grin grin grin

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2023
achorladey:

The sterile environment where your brains are kept thinks it is only you that have access to information, live events and happenings around the world. That's why you call it stupid stories and accusations.

I know the sterile environment your brains are kept makes you have direct control over what happens within the environment and happenings within my environment. That's why you called it stupid stories and accusation

That's the tactics your GODS used despite handling documents upon documents of such cases they handled in numerous courts cases all over the world on child molesting grin grin grin

Ok
Your comments has been successfully ignored
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Keep listening to achorladey and curse
All of you have like minds
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok
There's no need mentioning the idiot at all.
If he wants to discuss let him come out plainly regarding his stand on religion and God! smiley
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There's no need mentioning the idiot at all.
If he wants to discuss let him come out plainly regarding his stand on religion and Go! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your lies and manipulations no get road to pass again here grin grin grin grin

You are free to keep peddling your idiocy on nairaland about the God you serve. I didn't stop your hands from typing grin grin grin and mentioning me or not is not a criteria for me to respond to comments here grin grin grin
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

grin grin grin grin grin lies, denials and manipulations exposed. Now mouth change to keep listening to me and Courz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok

grin grin grin grin grin

This platform is not your religious organization social media platforms regimented to dance to the tune of your GODS.

When happenings and live events takes place and you are not A witness to it. Don't come here and call it lies, manipulations and stupid stories.

Why not call the breaking news on your GODS app stupid stories after all you are not there where such events or news happen grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

They're on the same page nah his colleagues are just disguising! wink

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They're on the same page nah his colleagues are just disguising! wink

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin grin
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Submission and overseers. Some people are really easy to enslave despite all the evidence pointing to their subjugation. “The faithful and discreet slave” must be the leader of the ordinary slaves.

Jehovah has appointed Jesus as the head of the congregation? These gods act like humans especially the one that is a “king”.
grin grin grin

The headship of christ ko, the buttship of christ ni

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Submission and overseers. Some people are really easy to enslave despite all the evidence pointing to their subjugation. “The faithful and discreet slave” must be the leader of the ordinary slaves.

Jehovah has appointed Jesus as the head of the congregation? These gods act like humans especially the one that is a “king”.
grin grin grin

The headship of christ ko, the buttship of christ ni
Dem "Fellow Elders" 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Spiritual Significance Of Semen / Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / Why Is It Necessary To Appeal To God For Objective Morals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.