Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Book Of Bible Gaffes - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Bible Gaffes (15022 Views)

Why Is Mathew 17:21 Omitted In Some Version Of Bible? / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Submission and overseers. Some people are really easy to enslave despite all the evidence pointing to their subjugation. “The faithful and discreet slave” must be the leader of the ordinary slaves.

Jehovah has appointed Jesus as the head of the congregation? These gods act like humans especially the one that is a “king”.
grin grin grin

The headship of christ ko, the buttship of christ ni

Your cup of coffee!

People AGREE to live with people by the same standard doesn't translate to subjugation rather it's called coexistence! wink

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
You need evidence of MaxInDHouse lies, manipulations, stupidity, insanities and madness peddling take a look at the screenshots

Maymann
jaephoenix
KnownUnknown

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
That's the stupidity in atheism that you need to purge out of your system.
Someone agreeing to live by the same standard with his neighbour is not receiving orders but contributing to the peace and love agreed upon by all those involved! wink

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is a male only group of leaders. Their names are, from left to right, front to back: Gerrit Lösch, Samuel Herd, David Splane, Mark Sanderson, Stephen Lett, Geoffrey Jackson, Anthony Morris, and Kenneth Cook.
The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is the ruling council of Jehovah's Witnesses, based in the denomination's Warwick, New York, headquarters. The body formulates doctrines , oversees the production of written material for publications and conventions, and administers the denomination's worldwide operations.

So in other words, they form the doctrines you use everyday. Illiterate, that's called taking orders. Fooool!

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is a male only group of leaders. Their names are, from left to right, front to back: Gerrit Lösch, Samuel Herd, David Splane, Mark Sanderson, Stephen Lett, Geoffrey Jackson, Anthony Morris, and Kenneth Cook.
The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is the ruling council of Jehovah's Witnesses, based in the denomination's Warwick, New York, headquarters. The body formulates doctrines , oversees the production of written material for publications and conventions, and administers the denomination's worldwide operations.

So in other words, they form the doctrines you use everyday. Illiterate, that's called taking orders. Fooool!
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Guy this is not the stupidity you people call "ATHEISM"

Normal people with their thinking caps come together to reason and figure out the way they can cohabit peacefully then discovered that the understanding of few men surpasses what all others have so each of them now numbering millions resolved to go by the understanding of this few men doesn't translate to taking orders rather it's called AGREEMENT:

“This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.”’” Zechariah 8:23

So if you now conclude that such a decision means taking orders that's shows the level of your IQ! wink

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy this is not the stupidity you people call "ATHEISM"

Normal people with their thinking caps come together to reason and figure out the way they can cohabit peacefully then discovered that the understanding of few men surpasses what all others have so each of them now numbering millions resolved to go by the understanding of this few men doesn't translate to taking orders rather it's called AGREEMENT:

“This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.”’” Zechariah 8:23

So if you now conclude that such a decision means taking orders that's shows the level of your IQ! wink
Oh really? Maybe you have forgotten(or don't know) the definition of taking orders because you didn't do kindergarten.
Lemme give you an example. If those misogynistic and racist men decide that today, no JW would attend hospitals, would you comply? Yes or no. Please I don't need too much grammar
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh really? Maybe you have forgotten(or don't know) the definition of taking orders because you didn't do kindergarten.
Lemme give you an example. If those misogynistic and racist men decide that today, no JW would attend hospitals, would you comply? Yes or no. Please I don't need too much grammar

You're just a fool!

Because each of the agreement is based on what is found written in the Bible and we know is for our BENEFITS. Isaiah 48:17-18

So Mr Atheist nobody gives orders that's not in accord with what Jesus taught! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your cup of coffee!

People AGREE to live with people by the same standard doesn't translate to subjugation rather it's called coexistence! wink

Do you think you will ever be a member of the GB?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Do i need to be a member of the Governing Body before i enjoy all the blessings Jesus promised his faithful disciples? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do i need to be a member of the Governing Body before i enjoy all the blessings Jesus promised his faithful disciples? smiley

Enjoyment of blessings is not relevant to the question asked. The question asked:

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Enjoyment of blessings is not relevant to the question asked. The question asked:

I don't want to!

Do you know how many decades it took these people to make me their member?
So what makes you think i'm interested to top the list in their membership?cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't want to!

I didn’t say if you desire membership. I asked if you will ever be a member of the GB. Your answer implies you will never be a member of the GB and the quotes below implies it’s a matter of seniority and time.

MaxInDHouse:

Do you know how many decades it took these people to make me their member?

No, I don’t and wasn’t aware it takes decades to become a member of JW.

MaxInDHouse:

So what makes you think i'm interested to top the list in their membership?cheesy

If you were interested to top the list in their membership, could you?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I didn’t say if you desire membership. I asked if you will ever be a member of the GB. Your answer implies you will never be a member of the GB and the quotes below implies it’s a matter of seniority and time. No, I don’t and wasn’t aware it takes decades to be a member of JW. If you were interested to top the list in their membership, could you?

What you need to know first is true Christianity that's how you can figure out the answers without even asking me.

I was a Muslim and i don't like discussing about faith at all because i don't know how to defend my faith when asked to.

So when i met the JWs i discovered these guys have the boldness and confidence but do they have answers to thought provoking questions?

That's what made me to start questioning them whenever they come around but i don't argue blindly whenever i find out someone proves smarter than me i opt for the source of such smartness.

Jehovah's Witnesses told me i need to study the Bible with them before i can gain the accurate knowledge to be smart like them so i decided to study but vowed never to join the group. It was when i discovered they have it all that i began hiding from them so i have known so much about them, the exjws who are always trying to malign the organization and churchgoers who just hate them it's joining them that took me more than two decades.

So i'm not interested in becoming a leader among them but one thing i will never ever tolerate is for anyone to claim he is intelligent only to speak against the one and only group that has proved smarter than the military intelligence globally! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What you need to know first is true Christianity that's how you can figure out the answers without even asking me.

I was a Muslim and i don't like discussing about faith at all because i don't know how to defend my faith when asked to.

So when i met the JWs i discovered these guys have the boldness and confidence but do they have answers to thought provoking questions?

That's what made me to start questioning them whenever they come around but i don't argue blindly whenever i find out someone proves smarter than me i opt for the source of such smartness.

Jehovah's Witnesses told me i need to study the Bible with them before i can gain the accurate knowledge to be smart like them so i decided to study but vowed never to join the group. It was when i discovered they have it all that i began hiding from them so i have known so much about them, the exjws who are always trying to malign the organization and churchgoers who just hate them it's joining them that took me more than two decades.

So i'm not interested in becoming a leader among them but one thing i will never ever tolerate is for anyone to claim he is intelligent only to speak against the one and only group that has proved smarter than the military intelligence globally! smiley

That’s all fine and dandy but If you were interested to top the list in their membership, could you?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

That’s all fine and dandy but If you were interested to top the list in their membership, could you?

How could i when i told you i'm not interested?

Is anything wrong with the brain of atheists? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How could i when i told you i'm not interested?

Is anything wrong with the brain of atheists? smiley

Only leprechauns know what goes on in the brain of atheists. Regardless, i acknowledged that you are not interested in becoming a member of the GB but if you were interested to top the list in their membership, could you? And what is the path to membership on the GB?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

what is the path to membership on the GB?

This is what you should have asked instead of beating about the bush.
So what is this sudden interest in becoming a member of the Governing Body nah? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is what you should have asked instead of beating about the bush.
So what is this sudden interest in becoming a member of the Governing Body nah? smiley

If you were interested to top the list in their membership, could you? And what is the path to membership on the GB?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

If you were interested to top the list in their membership, could you? And what is the path to membership on the GB?
What is your interest in membership of the Governing Body? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I’m not interested in membership in the GB. See, it’s easy to answer questions.

Now, you try. They are just illuminating questions about how the JW and its GB function.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’m not interested in membership in the GB. See, it’s easy to answer questions.

Now, you try. They are just illuminating questions about how the JW and its GB function.

Why your sudden interest in membership of the Governing Body? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Why, what,…….etc?
I like to know how society and institutions function. See, it’s easy to answer questions.

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Why, what,…….etc?
I like to know how society and institutions function. See, it’s easy to answer questions.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

Interesting and queer behavior in response to very simple questions.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08am On Sep 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Interesting and queer behavior in response to very simple questions.
I've known how you often BEHAVE regarding what the Bible say so answer me or else you will never get a straightforward answer from me.

KnownUnknown:
Submission and overseers. Some people are really easy to enslave despite all the evidence pointing to their subjugation. “The faithful and discreet slave” must be the leader of the ordinary slaves.
Jehovah has appointed Jesus as the head of the congregation? These gods act like humans especially the one that is a “king”.
grin grin grin
The headship of christ ko, the buttship of christ ni
The above shows the real person you are within.

So why are you showing sudden interest in the membership of the Governing Body? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 3:22am On Sep 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I've known how you often BEHAVE regarding what the Bible say so answer me or else you will never get a straightforward answer from me.

I didn’t ask what’s written in the book. Your what and why repetitions already shows you are unable to give a straightforward answer.

MaxInDHouse:

The above shows the real person you are within.

Yes, I do take note and make fun of authoritarian ideas. I also find people calling themselves overseers and slaves to be quite interesting.

MaxInDHouse:

So why are you showing sudden interest in the membership of the Governing Body? smiley

Go back to the previous posts and you’ll see the answer. Then you’ll probably ask What is your interest in membership of the Governing Body? smiley
Then you will ask Why your sudden interest in membership of the Governing Body? smiley
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42am On Sep 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Your what and why repetitions already shows you are unable to give a straightforward answer.

Good!
Since you know the answer will never come a sane person won't continue asking nah or what do you think? grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
Since you know the answer will never come a sane person won't continue asking nah or what do you think? grin

Yes, it was akin to trying to make sense of the actions of a residence of Jones Town.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Yes, it was akin to trying to make sense of the actions of a residence of Jones Town.

Whatever rocks your boat my guy, whatever! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Spiritual Significance Of Semen / Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / Why Is It Necessary To Appeal To God For Objective Morals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.