Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Book Of Bible Gaffes - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Bible Gaffes (15030 Views)

Why Is Mathew 17:21 Omitted In Some Version Of Bible? / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

… .and they are many. Your organization breeds all sorts of child mol@sters. Why?

False accusations
Another story from your twisted source
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Mumbo jumbo bla bla bla
Walahi talahi ATHEISM is senselessness! wink
You condemned all communities because of something that's common so there is nothing you see that could make a difference shey? cheesy
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

False accusations
Another story from your twisted source
MadMax said they happened but every organization have crazies. You say they never happened and they are liars.
Lol. You guys have to get your shit together and stick to one. I know one of you is lying(which is a regular feature for JWs)

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell Catholics are the father of the orthodox churches and their members don't see anything wrong in killing neighbours even if such neighbours are their members? wink
So?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:

That’s the same excuse the Catholics use. Lol
Its a regular theist theme
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can't be the yardstick for righteousness since no group is exempted! wink
… yet you say your group is the best
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

So?
They all support the killing of their oppositions even though such ones are their fellow believers in other countries.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

… yet you say your group is the best

Because the Author of the Bible gave the yardstick and only our group is meeting up! smiley
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

MadMax said they happened but every organization have crazies. You say they never happened and they are liars.
Lol. You guys have to get your shit together and stick to one. I know one of you is lying(which is a regular feature for JWs)

I don't deny that there have been cases of child abuse. You have not seen or heard just 1 case of such among us except what you read online. Your brain is so empty. You make it seem like our organization is infested with child abusers but that is not the case. I've not even heard of 1 such case in Nigeria or Africa as a whole, let Jehovah judge his worshippers... Demented Jaephoenix knows the religion with the highest cases of child abuse, even very common among their religious leaders but he's quiet on that. That is the one he could have joined cos they 'clean'. You have never proven yourself any relevant on Nairaland
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I don't deny that there have been cases of child abuse. You have not seen or heard just 1 case of such among us except what you read online. Your brain is so empty. You make it seem like our organization is infested with child abusers but that is not the case. I've not even heard of 1 such case in Nigeria or Africa as a whole, let Jehovah judge his worshippers... Demented Jaephoenix knows the religion with the highest cases of child abuse, even very common among their religious leaders but he's quiet on that. That is the one he could have joined cos they 'clean'. You have never proven yourself any relevant on Nairaland

People with twisted hearts are easy to identify when you're discussing about what is uncommon they will continue to talk about the common then using the common to judge the group that has what is uncommon! wink

There is no group where child molesters can't be found because it's a global phenomenon but when talking about the quality God asked us to look out for as evidence of His worshipers only Jehovah's Witnesses have it.

But you know that really makes an atheist feel pained in his heart because he doesn't want to acknowledge the presence of the person who has spoken and fulfilled His promises in the midst of His true worshipers! smiley
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They all support the killing of their oppositions even though such ones are their fellow believers in other countries.
I gave you a scenario about a country that is 95% JW being faced by invasion by a nearby country. You gave a stupid reply.
Lemme tell you something. Be happy that we all aint JWs. If not you, MadMax, EnemyJah and other JW fruitcakes would be overrun by Cameroun. Do you think if Cameroun knows that Nigeria is predominantly JW they won't attack and annihilate us? Bakassi won't be the only issue we would have with them. And the international community won't do much. France is always backing them.

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because the Author of the Bible gave the yardstick and only our group is meeting up! smiley
Yeah, remember the 'author' of the fairytale also said dont mol@st kids. Guess your group missed that part of the buybull

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

So now you agree, only after MadMax talk say na true. If not you for no gree. Lol. You specifically told me all those stories are lies. So why change mouth now. Lollest grin
By the way, the difference between you and Catholics is they don't come online on Nairaland disturbing us that they are the best christians . If they did that, believe me, I'd have given them the same treatment I'm handing to you guys. But guess what, catholics don't do say that here. How many times have you seen a Catholic opening threads, gloating that they are the best since sliced bread?

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

People with twisted hearts are easy to identify when you're discussing about what is uncommon they will continue to talk about the common then using the common to judge the group that has what is uncommon! wink

There is no group where child molesters can't be found because it's a global phenomenon but when talking about the quality God asked us to look out for as evidence of His worshipers only Jehovah's Witnesses have it.

But you know that really makes an atheist feel pained in his heart because he doesn't want to acknowledge the presence of the person who has spoken and fulfilled His promises in the midst of His true worshipers! smiley
Pained in my heart about JWs? Lol.
There's no quality in you guys that is desirable

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

I gave you a scenario about a country that is 95% JW being faced by invasion by a nearby country. You gave a stupid reply.
Lemme tell you something. Be happy that we all aint JWs. If not you, MadMax, EnemyJah and other JW fruitcakes would be overrun by Cameroun. Do you think if Cameroun knows that Nigeria is predominantly JW they won't attack and annihilate us? Bakassi won't be the only issue we would have with them. And the international community won't do much. France is always backing them.

I responded due to your level of IQ!

JWs are the true Christians we mustn't settle in one location if we found out that we've won the heart of everyone in our neighbourhood it's time to go and convert people in other lands:

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations" Matthew 28:19

If you're not stupid the above should tell you that true Christians can't converge in a location and form citizen of one country we must go and meet people in other places! undecided
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Pained in my heart about JWs? Lol.
There's no quality in you guys that is desirable
Ọmọ who desires you? cheesy

Are you not a worthless piece of flesh before an atheist like you?

Come and see how my own brothers and sisters desire me throughout the world! John 13:34-35
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They dont support killing but only in self defense.
Do you support child mol@station

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I responded due to your level of IQ!

JWs are the true Christians we mustn't settle in one location if we found out that we've won the heart of everyone in our neighbourhood it's time to go and convert people in other lands:

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations" Matthew 28:19

If you're not stupid the above should tell you that true Christians can't converge in a location and form citizen of one country we must go and meet people in other places! undecided
Its like your IQ is too low to understand even plain English.
Lemme break it down like I'm talking to a 2 year old.
Your aim as an organization is to convert as many people as you can. Thus your rigorous and extensive evangelism. In fact you guys are the most evangeslistic denom. I give it to you. So assuming you are very successful and you manage to convert almost every citizen in a country, let use Nigeria. So we then have about 99% Nigerians as JWs. That means we'll possibly have JW president and thus our Army would be disbanded since you clowns dont fight. Now the question is, do you think countries like Cameroun that have been eyeing our oil rich towns and cities would back down? They took Bakassi and nothing happened. What makes you think they wont invade Nigeria and annex us? There's nothing to stop them. International communities dont care. They US dont wanna involve themselves in many wars(look at the Russia-Ukraine war). Wars cost money. They only want a fight that would be economically important to them. And no country would send their own citizens to go and fight and die for another country that dont wanna fight for themselves. (being JWs)
Please read properly before replying

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ who desires you? cheesy

Are you not a worthless piece of flesh before an atheist like you?

Come and see how my own brothers and sisters desire me throughout the world! John 13:34-35
Ok
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

They dont support killing but only in self defense.
Do you support child mol@station
How many have you caught in your neighbourhood? smiley
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its like your IQ is too low to understand even plain English.
Lemme break it down like I'm talking to a 2 year old.
Your aim as an organization is to convert as many people as you can. Thus your rigorous and extensive evangelism. In fact you guys are the most evangeslistic denom. I give it to you. So assuming you are very successful and you manage to convert almost every citizen in a country, let use Nigeria. So we then have about 99% Nigerians as JWs. That means we'll possibly have JW president and thus our Army would be disbanded since you clowns dont fight. Now the question is, do you think countries like Cameroun that have been eyeing our oil rich towns and cities would back down? They took Bakassi and nothing happened. What makes you think they wont invade Nigeria and annex us? There's nothing to stop them. International communities dont care. They US dont wanna involve themselves in many wars(look at the Russia-Ukraine war). Wars cost money. They only want a fight that would be economically important to them. And no country would send their own citizens to go and fight and die for another country that dont wanna fight for themselves. (being JWs)
Please read properly before replying

Your stupidity: my own house only Jehovah's Witnesses lives in there so whatever makes us uncomfortable with what others around us believe should tell you that we can't occupy a country and feel comfortable, we will go and meet them no matter where they live.
Even though they're not ready to accept our faith we want them to know our beliefs and how we wish to make peace with everyone.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

So now you agree, only after MadMax talk say na true. If not you for no gree. Lol. You specifically told me all those stories are lies. So why change mouth now. Lollest grin
By the way, the difference between you and Catholics is they don't come online on Nairaland disturbing us that they are the best christians . If they did that, believe me, I'd have given them the same treatment I'm handing to you guys. But guess what, catholics don't do say that here. How many times have you seen a Catholic opening threads, gloating that they are the best since sliced bread?

You should know they are liars and manipulators. They will even lie and deny their publications and the so called Jehovah's organisation to save their own face and lies.

Look at the image attach well. Members have been caught in child molesting since close to 40 years ago and up till today Jehovah’s organization still fight the government for investigating them regarding cases recorded based on child molesting.

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

What is an atheist doing in the religious section of nairaland?
Ur mumu no too much
I've not and never claim we are the best cos we don't measure ourselves to others
This is the way
This is the truth
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Let his just provide one case he's seen or heard around him
There was one case report someone was talking of us accused of child abuse. What comes to mind is sexual abuse
Upon investigation, it was just that the man beat his daughter out of anger
Yet, they say only JWs abuse their children
Yes, child abuse also covers emotional and physical and verbal and sexual
That way, we are all guilty of child abuse

Maybe when I have a son and he acts stupid, I must not shout at him or punish him. So neighbors won't hear and say a jw abused his child and people will half brains like jaephoenix will carry it up and down like turban
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Quote where I said such case has never happened
They may have happened, I dunno
I have not personally seen or heard any here
Our children are safe with us and any of us
Many parents these days allow us talk and teach their children
Half brain people like Jaephoenix say jws (making it look collective) abuse children
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your stupidity: my own house only Jehovah's Witnesses lives in there so whatever makes us uncomfortable with what others around us believe should tell you that we can't occupy a country and feel comfortable, we will go and meet them no matter where they live.
Even though they're not ready to accept our faith we want them to know our beliefs and how we wish to make peace with everyone.

Small time, he'll drop another story that JWs tried to usurp power in one country

See as person de assume
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How many have you caught in your neighbourhood? smiley
Look at my question and reply it. Stop being stupid

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2023
What really baffles them is how believers are sound in reasoning when their white supremacists have told them that all religionists are stupid, they are worried that there are religionists who are proving smarter and wiser than them! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What the fvck is this? Did you read that post? Did you even understand it after I dumbed it down to 2 year old level. Fvck me! Indeed this mental illness called JW is terrible.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Look at my question and reply it. Stop being stupid
You will cry and cry and cry if you don't believe that Jehovah's Witnesses are smarter than your bosses! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

What the fvck is this? Did you read that post? Did you even understand it after I dumbed it down to 2 year old level. Fvck me! Indeed this mental illness called JW is terrible.
So it's weapons in your possession that's preventing a policeman or soldier from attacking you shey?
Ọmọ you need to start thinking like an adult! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
achorladey:

You should know they are liars and manipulators. They will even lie and deny their publications and the so called Jehovah's organisation to save their own face and lies.

Look at the image attach well. Members have been caught in child molesting since close to 40 years ago and up till today Jehovah’s organization still fight the government for investigating them regarding cases recorded based on child molesting.

Aemmyjah Maxindhouse cuman read something. Your organization publication say those accusations na true oh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.