Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. (3299 Views)

Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? / Why Is This Hard For Men To Notice??(easier For Women) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Good day romancelanders. As APC government dey show us wotowoto back to back, as economy hard reach, u go fit buy such product for such an amount?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Stomach infrastructure grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Chimaobison(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Looking at the comb the first question that struck my mind is how much is a cup of garri sold for?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Stomach infrastructure grin
Lol
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Chimaobison:
Looking at the comb the first question that struck my mind is how much is a cup of garri sold for?
70 naira
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Zonefree(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2023
I thought Tinubu will be giving the Yorubas fried rice and chicken everyday

Which one is Ijebu Garri, groundnut and sugar again for N50 after voting for their son undecided

20 Likes

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by tonicyril: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2023
E pass 50# na....

Eru to j'owo e lo
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by BigYash: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Which one is Ijebu Garri, groundnut and sugar again for N50 after voting for their son undecided
Him never enter power nau cheesy Why you dey fast forward.. Them go chop fried rice and chicken tire for 8years. Most especially as them go remove subsidy cheesy and prices of things go increase. Their mind go dey. cheesy. Only fare when Lagos State government touch that day,they were crying already cheesy I just pray make obi drop the court case ,allow Tinubu and shitman do their thing .. Some people need learn better lesson, as buhari regime no teach them enough.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Jennyclay(f): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2023
Constant Food for poor and broke men. Shior!!!

Honestly speaking, I can't even remember the last time I took garri.
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by AllMight(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Food for poor and broke men. Shior!!!

Hanty, taking garri doesn't make you a poor or a broke guy. So stop those warped thought of yours. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Alonso91(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Garri has been a life saver since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Shedrack777: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2023
you can't buy this with N50. d go reach N100 now

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by jaeyking(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2023
This product for 50 naira is actually cheap.

This product will make a huge sales when located at hostels in tertiary institution, building sites

5 Likes

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Lol. Cassava, garri, ewa
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2023
tonicyril:
E pass 50# na....

Eru to j'owo e lo
Na 50naira for my side oo
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2023
BigYash:
Him never enter power nau cheesy Why you dey fast forward.. Them go chop fried rice and chicken tire for 8years. Most especially as them go remove subsidy cheesy and prices of things go increase. Their mind go dey. cheesy. Only fare when Lagos State government touch that day,they were crying already cheesy I just pray make obi drop the court case ,allow Tinubu and shitman do their thing .. Some people need learn better lesson, as buhari regime no teach them enough.
Omo the removal of that fuel subsidies go cripple the common man guy.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

That means ur considered a poor girl. Garri now is for the rich oooo. Its very expensive and not only an essential commodity but a luxury goods
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
Hanty, taking garri doesn't make you a poor or a broke guy. So stop those warped thought of yours. Peace
Leave some people with their mentality
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Alonso91:
Garri has been a life saver since time immemorial
Ajeh. One mystery of garri, unlike Indomie E no need advert to sell. I remember one poem like that in my primary school reader. I believe in garri, the only son of cassava.....
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Shedrack777:
you can't buy this with N50. d go reach N100 now
Lol. Still 50 box
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2023
jaeyking:
This product for 50 naira is actually cheap.

This product will make a huge sales when located at hostels in tertiary institution, building sites
Exactly bro
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by CodeTemplar: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2023
saintbillion:
Good day romancelanders. As APC government dey show us wotowoto back to back, as economy hard reach, u go fit buy such product for such a amount?

How many grams or must you guys remain incompetent in everything?
You expect me to gauge the weight and volume of that from picture.
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2023
CodeTemplar:

How many grams or must you guys remain incompetent in everything?
You expect me to gauge the weight and volume of that from picture.
Come with ur scale and weight it, Mr Competent sir.
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by CodeTemplar: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2023
saintbillion:

Come with ur scale and weight it, Mr Competent sir.
you are very unbalanced. The ones you buy in sachet form Unilever and the likes, you mean you go from grocery store to grocery store to weight them? Nonsense.
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Mr man, nobody is interested in your big or Balanced grammar this morning. Weti concern 50naira garri and the number of grams in it? If the weight is ur problem u can go for indomie and leave us to rest.
CodeTemplar:
you are very unbalanced. The ones you buy in sachet form Unilever and the likes, you mean you go from grocery store to grocery store to weight them? Nonsense.

Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by CodeTemplar: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2023
saintbillion:
Mr man, nobody is interested in your big or Balanced grammar this morning. Weti concern 50naira garri and the number of grams in it? If the weight is ur problem u can go for indomie and leave us to rest.
Instead of accepting your flaw and working on it, you want to fight potential customers. It shows your orientation as a person.

You can even package it in calabash if you like and tie it with red thread. Nonsense.
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Instead of accepting your flaw and working on it, you want to fight potential customers. It shows your orientation as a person.

You can even package it in calabash if you like and tie it with red thread. Nonsense.
Lol. Now I understand where you are coming from my boss no vex. I'm not the producer nor a retailer. I'm just a rational consumer.
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

what's dis one saying?
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

what's dis one saying?
One of those slay queens who leave fake lives
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by CodeTemplar: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. Now I understand where you are coming from my boss no vex. I'm not the producer nor a retailer. I'm just a rational consumer.
irrarional consumer who conducts survey of what he is suppose to consume abi?
Your IQ too is suspect in addition to a flawed orientation.
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by saintbillion(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2023
CodeTemplar:
irrarional consumer who conducts survey of what he is suppose to consume abi?
Your IQ too is suspect in addition to a flawed orientation.
Baba carry this ur English comot for my side. I no go school. How do u feel speaking to ur self?
Re: Can You Buy This Product For 50 Naira In This Hard Economy?. by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
no mind am, the other day Emmanuel adebayor posted a video where he was soaking garri in his mansion. He said it was his dad's best food so he inherited it also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / Is God Wicked ? / This Girl Don Finish Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.