Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Is God Wicked ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is God Wicked ? (3298 Views)

Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
Why do some MEN after shagging and destroying the lives of other women are blessed by god to marry young beautiful virgins with tight punanis ? I thought people said Karma was real ?! When does justice prevail ? When does God prevail ?

When will those wicked men get their revenge ?!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by r231(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
when they have their own daughters lol
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
r231:

You really think so ?! that would be nice. If God can do that.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
r231:

You have said it all. Karma may manifest its self in the mans business/health etc.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by r231(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

You really think so ?!  that would be nice. If God can do that.

i guess dats d easy one

well some pple end up with a crazy woman and get stuck with her 4eva
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Godmother(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You have said it all. Karma may manifest its self in the mans business/health etc.

You aways reap whatever you sow, no matter what.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Why should their daughters be punished?

Why should they be punished for their father's sin?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Why should their daughters be punished?

Why should they be punished for their father's sin?

Some people say NOTHING will happen to these wicked men, once they pray to god and ask for forgiveness. That god is forgiving and encompassing. Merciful and kind to allow them to start over even though they have DESTROYED THE lives of other women.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
Its in the bible, the sins of the fathers will be visited on their sons/daughters.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by debest1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

Why do some MEN after shagging and destroying the lives of other women are blessed by god to marry young beautiful virgins with tight punanis ? I thought people said Karma was real ?! When does justice prevail ? When does God prevail ?

When will those wicked men get their revenge ?!
so becos the guy had sex with the women he has destroyed her life? the fact is if u wanna look at the moral aspect the 2 parties are equally guilty hence the karma rule wud apply to the man and woman alike
Re: Is God Wicked ? by omega25red(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
How did they destroy these women's lives weren't the women involved in the destruction or were they just inocent by standers who just happened to have a guy's manliness fall in their ussy
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
debest1:

so becos the guy had sex with the women he has destroyed her life? the fact is if u wanna look at the moral aspect the 2 parties are equally guilty hence the karma rule wud apply to the man and woman alike

Yes, he has. She tell you that she would only have sex if you marry her, then you offer a woman an engagement ring just so that you can get into her pants and leave ?! To me, thats wickedness.

Why would you introduce this girl to your family members if you know you are not ready ? To me, thats wickedness,

A man who is not ready SHOULD JUST KEEP THINGS AT RELATIONSHIP level and not LIE to women about marriage.

May men who do this to women, may their children also experience the same and even worse.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
omega25red:

How did they destroy these women's lives weren't the women involved in the destruction or were they just inocent by standers who just happened to have a guy's manliness fall in their ussy

Decieving her with an engagement ring
Introducing her to his family members when he knows he is not ready to marry her
and after the do, decides to ruin her reputation by spreading rumurs.

If a man says "im not ready for marriage yet" then everyone will know WHERE they stand. No need to deceive another human being. Its wickedness.

This is not a business deal, its human beings we are talking about.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
How would you feel if someone did that to your daughter ? Gives her an engagement ring, you meet this man and then, next thing "he's telling her she is fired and expired"
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
Posakosa, are you talking from experience from friends?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chic2pimp(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

Karma is the biggest load of rubbish known to man. What a pile of self-service. Karma ma ass.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Karma is the biggest load of rubbish known to man. What a pile of self-service. Karma ma ass.

so I thought. People just say it to make you feel better. No such thing.

One needs to be proactive, and enjoy revenge. smiley
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Pittbaby(f): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
seriously again , are you male or female? , not that i am upset that a man is fighting in our side but i am confused
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Pittbaby:

seriously again , are you male or female? , not that i am upset that a man is fighting in our side but i am confused

what difference does it make ? smiley
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chic2pimp(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

so I thought. People just say it to make you feel better. No such thing.

One needs to be proactive, and enjoy revenge. smiley
GBAM!!!!!!!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by omega25red(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

Decieving her with an engagement ring
Introducing her to his family members when he knows he is not ready to marry her
and after the do, decides to ruin her reputation by spreading rumurs.

If a man says "im not ready for marriage yet" then everyone will know WHERE they stand. No need to deceive another human being. Its wickedness.

This is not a business deal, its human beings we are talking about.

omo westchester isn't it right that a man leaves if he  doesn't want to get married even if he had been engaged? or is it better if the man gets married and is miserable for the rest of the marriage. I say bail if you are not ready dot get married out of guilt or worrying that someone's biological clock is running out.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Im happy Posakosa is fighting our corner. These other guys will defend their gender eventhough they know the truth. Four fat thumbs up Posakosa kiss
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
omega25red:

omo westchester isn't it right that a man leaves if he  doesn't want to get married even if he had been engaged? or is it better if the man gets married and is miserable for the rest of the marriage. I say bail if you are not ready dot get married out of guilt or worrying that someone's biological clock is running out.

If YOU ARE NOT READY. DON'T GO getting engaged and making commitments you can't fulfilll. So you are saying that it is OK and justified Men keep dumping your daughter because they are no longer interested ? Its ok ?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chiogo(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
LOL this topic is funny. Shagging and destructing the lives of women, haha.

I guess it all has to do with self-esteem. If the woman who had sex with the supposed man didn't see it as a biggie but as a fulfillment of her sexual desires, how has her life been destroyed? These days, how many guys really propose to a girl before she agrees to have sex with him? I'm just saying.

Using marriage as an excuse is just  undecided unrealistic. If you're going by the bible, the sex comes after marriage. So, why delude yourself and do it with the notion that he's going to marry you? Remember that humans cannot be completely trusted, being what we are - humans!! If you're going to do it, just do it with no regrets. You both used each other, unless of course you ended up getting pregnant in a supposedly "protected sex" then you should be mad. Other than that, I dunno what to tell ya.  smiley
Re: Is God Wicked ? by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

If YOU ARE NOT READY. DON'T GO getting engaged and making commitments you can't fulfilll.
Abegii dis one na tory oo. We all have the benefit of looking @ things in handsight. He probably thought that was the right thing to do then and now he is no longer interested,i'm afraid there is nothing you can do to change that.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
chiogo:

LOL this topic is funny. Shagging and destructing the lives of women, haha.

I guess it all has to do with self-esteem. If the woman who had sex with the supposed man didn't see it as a biggie but as a fulfillment of her sexual desires, how has her life been destroyed? These days, how many guys really propose to a girl before she agrees to have sex with him? I'm just saying.

Using marriage as an excuse is just  undecided unrealistic. If you're going by the bible, the sex comes after marriage. So, why delude yourself and do it with the notion that he's going to marry you? Remember that humans cannot be completely trusted, being what we are - humans!! If you're going to do it, just do it with no regrets. You both used each other, unless of course you ended up getting pregnant in a supposedly "protected sex" then you should be mad. Other than that, I dunno what to tell ya.  smiley

Well said!  Women need to shine their eyes. We are all past that age that people fall in "love and forget themselves" because everyone is OUT to take advantage of the other person.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abegii dis one na tory oo. We all have the benefit of looking @ things in handsight. He probably thought that was the right thing to do then and now he is no longer interested,i'm afraid there is nothing you can do to change that.

I see. So someone can go as far as get a woman engaged and then JUST CHANGE THEIR MINDS,  ok. They can also change thier minds on the wedding day and that as well will be acceptable.

Once again I will repeat, this is a human being that we speak of, its not like you are going shopping for a car or an item, people have feelings.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by ikenna3: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
i want to get to know you ebony''what do you think?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Pittbaby(f): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
THUMBS UP!!! if you are male, i have a few single sisters I can send your way if yor are looking grin grin
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
ikenna3:

grin grin why is that?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Pittbaby(f): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2009

prove that you are good enough for her
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
Awwww my forum sister is quite protective kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff / My Dream Girl / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.