Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) (5381 Views)

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2023
An anonymous Twitter user has disclosed how a married woman attempted to rape him during his time as a Mathematics teacher to her kids.

Read the screenshots below for the full gist grin

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2023
More

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2023
And more

1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Even more

1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2023
Keep reading

1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Robnectar(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2023
Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2023
The question is, how many young men in this difficult Nigerian Economy has the guts to resist the sexual demands of a wealthy, married woman realizing the fact that your life could transform from the relationship?

11 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Zonefree(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2023
We have more female rapists than male but we're not ready for this discussion.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Millimann: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2023
The husband called you by 11:47pm and you went?
Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

cheesy cheesy cheesy How many men can resist? Because if you succumb, it's no longer rape!
Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Millimann:

No! The husband called him on phone!!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2023
SReporters:

cheesy cheesy cheesy How many men can resist? Because if you succumb, it's no longer rape!
To succumb doesn't change the fact that is rape.
Women succumb to rape too, does it change the fact?

Women rape the more, sadly the society dont talk about theirs.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Millimann:

Read naaaaa!!!

😡😡😡😡

8 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:
What analysis did you carry out to know this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2023
mmmmmmhmmmm THIS IS SUPER STORY

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Millimann: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2023
SReporters:

No! The husband called him on phone!!

luminouz:

Read naaaaa!!!

😡😡😡😡

Check that same page, he told the husband that he was leaving and the husband asked him to stay. Can you explain that?

Even if the husband wasn't around, why did he stay there till late in the night?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by JASONjnr(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2023
The moment a woman ask you if you have a girlfriend and went further to discuss how she's been s3x-starved ..... No man will tell me that the journey of that discussion is blurring.

The guy claimed he had nothing in his mind when she began to discuss sexual talks and so on...

Coupled with the previous discussion the woman had with her friend. No man can act innocent to this.

I believe he's a liar!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Fake story
Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Rexymania(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Old news.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Pathfinder2090: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Fake story
So the gate man saw the woman naked and still allowed you to leave 😁

7 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Josbreed: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Robnectar:
Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I for fail this test/temptation. I go just fall yakata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by bikefab(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is very similar to the story of the biblical Joseph. I must commend his resistance, not every young man can withstand this sort of temptation especially knowing that succumbing to it will change your life for good. What a man!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Thosyn12(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Fake story

A medical doctor would hardly take up mathematics to teach.
Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by idu1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
My question is how much did he give the wrong guy that was beaten to take buy paracetamol?

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
If it was me

I will fvck her tho

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Danisaint112(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Coma dey this story. The gate man would never have allowed you to leave seeing his madam stake naked and the husband on the other hand would never have begged you to stay despite the horrifying and shameful story you narrated to him.

Make people take surfery dey lie abeg. 😏

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Bigboy2221: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
VictorUSA15 the werey clown I day see your dog face

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Killerbag36: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
I love ur fake story try another one next time
Like how the governors wife wan rape me bt I run miteeew

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Karleb(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
SReporters:
The question is, how many young men in this difficult Nigerian Economy has the guts to resist the sexual demands of a wealthy, married woman realizing the fact that your life could transform from the relationship?

A lot my brother. A lot.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by IykeTheArtist: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
What a stupidly and hurridly concocted tale of lies.
Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by siofra(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Okay now you've experienced what we women experience everyday.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by gly(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
The moment a woman ask you if you have a girlfriend and went further to discuss how she's been s3x-starved ..... No man will tell me that the journey of that discussion is blurring.

The guy claimed he had nothing in his mind when she began to discuss sexual talks and so on...

Coupled with the previous discussion the woman had with her friend. No man can act innocent to this.

I believe he's a liar!

Gbam! EOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tolerant Are You / MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? / The Excesses Of Warri Girls (A Critical Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.