Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) (5388 Views)

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by gly(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thosyn12:
Fake story

A medical doctor would hardly take up mathematics to teach.

Though the story is fake with some indicators that attested to that fact from what he pencilled down but you can't rule out the possibility of being a guru in maths yet a medical doctor. For Pete's sake maths is a requirement to gaining admission to studying medicine

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by Newton2024: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Married women see sex outside marriage as an adventure. It doesn't mean they love their cheating partner more than their husband. An adventure is a feeling of desire for new and exciting things; a mercantile or speculative enterprise of hazard or risk.

Also they prefer it raw (sex without any form of protection) simply because they have a man at home they will easily pin it on if it happens. So they are not afraid of (unwarranted) pregnancy.

But it will never end well for men who sleep with them.
Re: A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) by SReporters: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Newton2024:
Married women see sex outside marriage as an adventure. It doesn't mean they love their cheating partner more than their husband. An adventure is a feeling of desire for new and exciting things; a mercantile or speculative enterprise of hazard or risk.

Also they prefer it raw (sex without any form of protection) simply because they have a man at home they will easily pin it on if it happens. So they are not afraid of (unwarranted) pregnancy.

But it will never end well for men who sleep with them.

What of married men that sleep with married women? Would it also end well for them?? Why I'm asking this question is because in my community (Aguleri) where I hail from, married men dating married women is a culture our ancestors engaged in.... It's known as (Agiri). Asides religion, are there consequences for this act?

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) / S3x Position Of The Day: The Crab Walk[only For The Adventurous Couple] / I Can't Stop Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.