Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity (877 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by EmiDon11: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2023
I am planning to date nigerian singer Ayra Starr. But i am afraid of what the outcome will be...
I dont know if celebrities are faithfull to thier partners. And again, Will she accept me if i propose marriage to her?
Have u dated a celebrity before?
How did it end?
Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by JASONjnr(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Dating a celebrity?

Lol..

I've never dated one.... But I doubt if I will be able to last dating a celebrity for a week.

Those people can cheat for Africa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by Stawner16(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2023
You wouldnโ€™t believe me if I told you cheesy
Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by Crucialgem(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Who is this one oga if you have the opportunity to date ayra star you wouldn't be here seeking nairalanders content. Well I like the fact that your are dreaming big but guy some dreams are never to come through. Double your hustle win big and date someone more wealtheir, sexier, and saucier than ayra star

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by illicit(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
I am the celebrity

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by EmiDon11: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Crucialgem:

Who is this one oga if you have the opportunity to date ayra star you wouldn't be here seeking nairalanders content. Well I like the fact that your are dreaming big but guy some dreams are never to come through. Double your hustle win big and date someone more wealtheir, sexier, and saucier than ayra star
The girl na my spec tongue tongue tongue
Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by EmiDon11: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Stawner16:
You wouldnโ€™t believe me if I told you cheesy
say it
Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by nazicartel(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Haven't dated one and I'm not planning in Jesus name to date one. The closest to a known individual I dated was beauty contestant. She was always running around with silverbird and Bruce family then. Traveling from Abj to Lagos, calabar, pH and Uyo for some nonsense programs. Got a car from God knows where. Rented apartment of 2.5m. called her one day she went to Lagos and she picked and told me that the hotel they lodged is too cold that she can't take calls and the rest.... I just laughed and started looking for another girlfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
I once dated Davido, I got tired and switched to Burnaboy, we broke up two years ago but now I'm currently dating a celebrity in the faculty of social sciences. grin
Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by siofra(f): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yeah, I'm dating Fireboy.

The relationship is fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nia69:
I once dated Davido, I got tired and switched to Burnaboy, we broke up two years ago but now I'm currently dating a celebrity in the faculty of social sciences. grin
God help us oo. undecided
Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
4Humanity4All:

God help us oo. undecided
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Amen.
Re: Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity by EmiDon11: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
siofra:
Yeah, I'm dating Fireboy.

The relationship is fire

just check ur signature...

Abi fireboy na congolese?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Problem? / What's Your Take On This / Check Out The Worst Mistake A Man Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.