Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings (20171 Views)

Taraba State University Bans Miniskirts, Baggy Jeans, Tattoos, Eye Lashes / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Rivers State University Bans Spaghetti Gown, Nose Rings, Tattoos, Ankle Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:
chai which Norway prophet did your Bible mentioned to u?

Or which prophet did they called their own to u?

when we say read,u won't agree,u don't know the reason for the verse u post it.

Who ever among the people of the books or the idolators that wage war on Muslims,the verse was for them.

Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors -Quran 2:190

That was why Allah said in

Quran 60:8

Allah does not forbid that you be kind and just to those who did not fight against you on account of religion, nor drove you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are equitable

I'm not dragging this with you bro.
My point is the OFFENSIVE WAR not the defensive one.
Qur'an chapter 9 is one of the last major revelations of Muhammad no one was wagging war against him at the time of that revelation
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:
chai which Norway prophet did your Bible mentioned to u?

Or which prophet did they called their own...

Okay Muhammad said you should fast and break at sunset abi?!.
In Norway the sun does not set for 3 months. Which prophet should they follow then?!.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by Quebec91(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
cheesy
Draslo:
It doesn't stop the students from exchanging body juices.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Okay Muhammad said you should fast and break at sunset abi?!.
In Norway the sun does not set for 3 months. Which prophet should they follow then?!.
so because of change in weather there, Muslims shouldn't fast? πŸ™„

Do u even have brain, sun doesn't set doesn't mean there won't be night time.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

I'm not dragging this with you bro.
My point is the OFFENSIVE WAR not the defensive one.
Qur'an chapter 9 is one of the last major revelations of Muhammad no one was wagging war against him at the time of that revelation
how your ass know no one was waging war against him that time?
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

That's what Ur Mallam told uu cheesy

New International Version
I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”

Was Jesus not born of a woman?
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Seems they don't teach you that. They hide it away from you!.
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2926
nigga u saw until u fight the Jews there.

Al-Bukhari (3593) and Muslim (2921) narrated from the hadith of Ibn β€˜Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: β€œThe Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say: β€˜O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.’”

This is war unlike the crusader Christians that massacre them
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:
so because of change in weather there, Muslims shouldn't fast? πŸ™„

Do u even have brain, sun doesn't set doesn't mean there won't be night time.
There's no night for about 3 months.
Muhammad didn't know that there could be a place where sun does not set for 3 months that's why herm gave the commandments. The commandments were never of God.
Now considering the muslims in Norway how does Allah want them to break their fast?!.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:1954

Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:

Al-Bukhari (3593) and Muslim (2921) narrated from the hadith of Ibn β€˜Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: β€œThe Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say: β€˜O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.’”

Why are you telling lies?!.
Must you play taqiyya on me to dedend islam?!.
The Hadith is there and I even gave you link but you went ahead to present another hadith thinking I'd be dull enough not to notice.
WHAT MUHAMMAD IS SAYING THERE IS CLEAR. MUSLIMS MUST KILL ALL JEWS BEFORE THE END TIME CAN COME!.

Crusades happened. You pushed the young European Christians to kill you when you want to Islamise their continent through the Ottoman empire... You raped their wives and convert their lads to muslims and make them Islamic warriors because their bible preaches peace and they never wanted war but you pushed them to decimate you in Europe. If the crusaders (Christians) didn't fight you then it will not be only Turkey that would become muslim country. The entire Europe would have become Islamic state of the Ottoman empire. Though many Christians have condemned them they fought to defend their territories!.

Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:

I don't know how to insert quotes properly on nairaland. can you teach me?!.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:
how your ass know no one was waging war against him that time?
Oh I was a Muslim but now I'm saved by the grace of Christ!.
Maybe you don't really know the "historical context" of the Qur'an. Try study the "historical context" of the Qur'an!.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by kafeii123: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wahalaeux ........if you want to run a convent...then by God go run a convent....a "University" is not va place where you police people's dressing and hope to control their thinking...so long they were not disturbing the peace on campus or harming anyone else....if you're unable to control your libido nad want to blame your irresponsibility on their dressing...then you need to go see a psychologist..not forcing people to live by your own dresscodes...after they've paid you fees..and you're claiming to be a University
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

I'm not asking for your assumptions. Can you proof that with a Qur'anic verse?!.

Same was done to prophet Yusuf

And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they bowed to him in prostration.

smokinloud:

Don't tell me that incident happened during the time of ancient Korea. Or Allah would use human culture as his standards.
bowing preceed human culture plus the dance u dancing in church,it is God's culture?

smokinloud:
we praise him with dance which is a form of worship. According to the scriptures.
and the thing is praise is difficult from worship.

smokinloud:

Don't say what you don't know bros. You can Google "how Judaist dance to the Torah"

dance to Torah? Where?

smokinloud:

The greek word that translates to worship is the same as bow or greet. Just like the word "lie" could mean to tell lies or to lie down. It's just ambiguous nothing complicated.
bow, bow down for God is an act of worship.

smokinloud:

We dance to praise our God which is a form of worship

Psalms 149:3
[3]Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
that's praise not worship.

smokinloud:

The Jews had always been dancing to the torah before they even know Baal!.
hehehe Moses people danced to Golden calf and Torah hasn't been completed then.

smokinloud:

I'M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LOGIC I'M ASKING FOR QUR'ANIC WORDS THAT SAID THE BOWING DOWN OF THE ANGELS TO ADAMS WAS MERE RESPECT WHILE THE BOWING DOWN OF HUMANS TO THEIR GOD IS WORSHIP.
Yusuf parents did the same for him.

smokinloud:

AND WHERE IT SAYS THAT YOU MUST PERFORM RAK'A (SLAM YOUR HEAD REPEATEDLY TO WORSHIP ALLAH) JUST A VERSE!.
nigga it is ruku not raka.

Plus ruku is bowing by bending the body while sujud is bowing down or protrastration.

Prostrate yourselves before Allah, and serve Him- Quran 53:62

Nb not only solat is an act of worship in Islam, they are many.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Oh I was a Muslim but now I'm saved by the grace of Christ!.
Maybe you don't really know the "historical context" of the Qur'an. Try study the "historical context" of the Qur'an!.
Pele ooo mr u were a Muslim.

The same historical context u supposed study is the actrocitis of Yahweh done through the like of Samuel, Moses and so on.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

I don't know how to insert quotes properly on nairaland. can you teach me?!.
copy the and paste the quote author on the comment u want to quote and copy and paste the quote under it.

Like this

Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:
Pele ooo mr u were a Muslim.

The same historical context u supposed study is the actrocitis of Yahweh done through the like of Samuel, Moses and so on.
There are killings in the bible that are not so good to justify I'm not saying I'm unaware of that but when you read the bible you see that those killings happened to those happened to those that acknowledged the supremacy of Yahweh and they believed in Moses. They saw the presence of their God in pillar of fire and they believed his judgements unlike Muhammad that just came out of the blue with a book then assume he's sent from God and forcefully impose his books on people...
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Why are you telling lies?!.
Must you play taqiyya on me to dedend islam?!.
The Hadith is there and I even gave you link but you went ahead to present another hadith thinking I'd be dull enough not to notice.
WHAT MUHAMMAD IS SAYING THERE IS CLEAR. MUSLIMS MUST KILL ALL JEWS BEFORE THE END TIME CAN COME!.

hmmmm where did it mentioned u must kill the Jews? Why lying?

smokinloud:

Crusades happened. You pushed the young European Christians to kill you when you want to Islamise their continent through the Ottoman empire... You raped their wives and convert their lads to muslims and make them Islamic warriors because their bible preaches peace and they never wanted war but you pushed them to decimate you in Europe.
baba must u lie here? No evidence for your rubbish.

Do u know the Christians went back to apologise for the actrocities the crusades committed in Jerusalem?

smokinloud:

If the crusaders (Christians) didn't fight you then it will not be only Turkey that would become muslim country. The entire Europe would have become Islamic state of the Ottoman empire. Though many Christians have condemned them they fought to defend their territories!.
what about Kosovo,Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and kasaztahn?

Plus the countries u said ottoman fought for are now pro LGBT,pro naked and so on.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by compton11(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
smokinloud:

There are killings in the bible that are not so good to justify I'm not saying I'm unaware of that but when you read the bible you see that those killings happened to those happened to those that acknowledged the supremacy of Yahweh and they believed in Moses. They saw the presence of their God in pillar of fire and they believed his judgements unlike Muhammad that just came out of the blue with a book then assume he's sent from God and forcefully impose his books on people...
grin grin grin

Was Jesus and Moses came out of red?
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:

Same was done to prophet Yusuf

And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they bowed to him in prostration.

bowing preceed human culture plus the dance u dancing in church,it is God's culture?

and the thing is praise is difficult from worship.

dance to Torah? Where?

bow, bow down for God is an act of worship.

that's praise not worship.

[quote author=compton11 post=122662628]

Y
hehehe Moses people danced to Golden calf and Torah hasn't been completed then.

. Yusuf parents did the same for him.

nigga it is ruku not raka.

Plus ruku is bowing by bending the body while sujud is bowing down or protrastration.

Prostrate yourselves before Allah, and serve Him- Quran 53:62

Nb not only solat is an act of worship in Islam, they are many.
You still make it more complicated by citing another example of idolatry (shriek) in the Qur'an. Like you said Qur'an 53:62 makes prostration exclusive to Allah why did Joseph parents prostrate to their son after meeting him?!. Were they also paying respect to their son?!.
The ancient Jewish and Egyptian culture does not suggest that!.
I don't have issues with dancing. People danced even before Moses was born!.
I'm not talking about RUKU I MEANT RAK'A!.
IS SUJUD(BOWING DOWN) NOT THE ONLY ACCEPTED FORM OF SOLAT?!.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:

Do u know the Christians went back to apologise for the actrocities the crusades committed in Jerusalem?

Plus the countries u said ottoman fought for are now pro LGBT,pro naked and so on.
Read history stop saying what you have no idea about. Every crusade was a battle fought to defend territories...
How is LGBT the problem of the crusaders?!.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=compton11 post=122663221]hmmmm where did it mentioned u must kill the Jews? Why lying?

baba must u lie here?

Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:

I GAVE YOU EVIDENCE AND EVEN A LINK TO THE HADITH BUT YOU PRETEND BLIND TO IT!.

Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by smokinloud(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
compton11:

EVEN YOUR QUR'AN SAYS THAT THE LAND BELONGS TO THE JEWS SO WHAT NONSENSE APOLOGY IS THAT!.

Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by donmik: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
So we still have sch with good minded mgt
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by Emdebby2: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is a welcome development.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:42am On Apr 22, 2023
When universities starts using school uniforms is just not right the students should Sue the school to court, as an adult you have liberty to wear what you want
Re: Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings by elonize(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Timekeeper452:
looking at your profile and post history, I’d rather not waste my time engaging in a meaningless debate. Thanks
u r meaningless,no better thought frm dat brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State / Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.