Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Baby Mama Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama Drama (3959 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Dating/marrying An Amazing Guy Who Has A Daughter -&baby Mama Drama Included! / Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
Your man has a baby mama and she has the habit of inviting him over using their child being sick or something as an excuse. Even though he assures you that nothing is going on but you wanna make sure Okafor's law will not apply, how can you effectively stop that trend without making him think you don't love his child with the other woman?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
I won't even be with him in the first place if he has a baby mamma  lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2008
I won't even be with him in the first place if he has a baby mamma

You never can tell; may be he has the baby mama when he was 16. It's like a man saying that he can't be with a woman because she has a baby. What if your man lied to you, married you and you later discovered that he has a baby? What if another woman knocks on your door and dumps a 6 month old baby belonging to your husband when you've been married to him for over 10 years with three kids to show for it?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2008
Cheii, hehe, i need to learn to word my thoughts down very clearly, what i meant was i would never be with someone knowing full well that he has a baby mama, as for him lieing to me about it, let's just say that night he better sleep with one eye open, you feel me?  grin smiley
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Radiant(f): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2008
He has every right to go see his baby n his baby mama anytime, any day. If I was the one I won't even need to lie about my baby being sick. Spare me all this self inflicted misery ejo cheesy
Re: Baby Mama Drama by laudate: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2008
Tell him to get custody of the child since it is so obvious that she can't care for the kid on her own. Once the kid is with him, restrict her visiting rights.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2008
Tell him to get custody of the child since it is so obvious that she can't care for the kid on her own. Once the kid is with him, restrict her visiting rights.
You don't get custody by just telling the judge that she can't take care of the baby. You have the burden of proof and distress calls is surely not one of them.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
He has every right to go see his baby n his baby mama anytime, any day. If I was the one I won't even need to lie about my baby being sick
There are visitation days normally fixed by both parents or the court. You can't call a woman at night and tell her that her husband needs to visit his daughter that night. The funny thing about it is that some men sleep over in their baby mamas house only to tell their wives in the morning that they were singing lullaby for the child and fell asleep.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by wendymanda: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2008
Why doesn't he pick the child up to spend time at his house?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
Why doesn't he pick the child up to spend time at his house?

You are still far from a solution. Your baby mama calling you every week when it's not your visitation time and claiming whatever about your child just to bring you over will not stop because you spend lots of time with the child. It's not easy but I think that men are cashing in on that advantage to apply Okafors law.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by laudate: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
TopBooty:

You don't get custody by just telling the judge that she can't take care of the baby. You have the burden of proof and distress calls is surely not one of them.

Says who? Just make a note of all the distress calls, and use your phone records to back it up. Her calling ever so often shows that she is ill-equipped to take care of the baby and she needs help or she wouldn't be calling ever so often.

If that fails, then he needs to move to another state. Chikena!
Re: Baby Mama Drama by uspry1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
I will  not date my man who is a single dad if baby mother is ALIVE or REMARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE   be closer around him. . .too much annoying headache-drama between my man and baby mama!

I rather be with my man is single dad if baby mother is DEAD or DEATH ROW PRISON, no problem!!!!

I agree with @laudate has said it all OTHERWISE; FORGET IT ABOUT HIM, MOVE ON finding someone else new!
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Radiant(f): 1:11am On Apr 27, 2008
You're yet to make up your mind. If the drama is too much for u then leave him.

As for the callin and wanting to see the man, the baby mama will always do. You would do the same if you were in her shoes cheesy Or you think she's excited you with her baby daddy? She feels worse than you do so better leave or deal with it silently. cheesy
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2008
I will not date my man who is a single dad if baby mother is ALIVE or REMARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE be closer around him. . .too much annoying headache-drama between my man and baby mama!

I rather be with my man is single dad if baby mother is DEAD or DEATH ROW PRISON, no problem!!!!
lmao; remarried can still divorce, cheat or the one in death row may still come out of it at the middle of your relationship.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2008
You're yet to make up your mind. If the drama is too much for u then leave him.
Are you gonna divorce your husband just because of his baby mama drama especially when you don't have any proof that they are okaforing each other?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by mamaput(f): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2008

so you will take a child from his mother because of a man issue? if someone did that to you.

TopBooty the say keep your friends close but your foes closer to you.
your best bet is to make friends with babymama.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Radiant(f): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2008
TopBooty:

Are you going to divorce your husband just because of his baby mama drama especially when you don't have any proof that they are okaforing each other?

Ohh! you're even married to the guy or you trying to use that to prick me? lol Seriously, you think I pity u? Hell no. Instead I pity the baby mama.

Like I said, if u were in her shoes you'll feel that ruptured blister too.
Didn't they Bleep to have the baby? What makes you think they'll stop? Cause he's married to you? lol

Don't divorce him. Stay with him and love his child like your own and also understand when he has to go "see his sick baby". That's the law of love cheesy
Re: Baby Mama Drama by mamaput(f): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2008
Says who? Just make a note of all the distress calls, and use your phone records to back it up. Her calling ever so often shows that she is ill-equipped to take care of the baby and she needs help or she wouldn't be calling ever so often.

doing this will just show the jug how spitfull you are.

who was there first you or baby mama you or baby
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Lady2(f): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2008
so you will take a child from his mother because of a man issue? if someone did that to you.

If there are distress calls every week and the child doesn't have a vital illness, then yes. It means she is ill-equipped to take care of the child.

It is what it is. Not every woman is fit to be a mother, not every man is fit to be a father.

If she feels she's equipped enough to take care of the child then she should stop making distress calls all the time or she will loose her child wink. I think at this point she will get the message and stop.

My guess is Okafor's law is engaging in sexual intercourse or the likes of it.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2008
Ohh! you're even married to the guy or you trying to use that to prick me? lol Seriously, you think I pity u? Hell no. Instead I pity the baby mama.

Like I said, if u were in her shoes you'll feel that ruptured blister too.
Didn't they Bleep to have the baby? What makes you think they'll stop? Cause he's married to you? lol
Who said it's me? Does it mean that if two people make a baby, they must marry by force? it didn't work out between them, he left and made a commitment to another woman,so it's up to him to live up to it besides, why are you pitying the baby mama who is clearly causing trouble in this relationship?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2008
If there are distress calls every week and the child doesn't have a vital illness, then yes. It means she is ill-equipped to take care of the child.
Your phone records will not show"distress call", rather, it'll show that she called you once or twice during an unGodly hour per week and I'm yet to see a judge that will overturn a custody hearing based on that. Judges usually look at medical history especially mental, drug abuse etc Others that can be considered by the court are too difficult to prove. For eg, it's difficult to prove that your child is being abused sexually even when he/she is saying it. History has shown that kids are told to do so most times and prosecutors knows how to put fear in them. Finally, If you suspect that Okafor charges are going on between your man and his EX, your best bet may be to allow unGodly visits as a couple and not him alone. Men are wolves.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by mamaput(f): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2008
every woman wants her child to have a father. maybe she wants the man back .
but as long as she dose not get a new daddy for her baby she will not stop calling.
even a married woman calls her husband at work when the baby is sick.
every woman with her first baby is insecure.
is it not i nigerian tradition that mama in law comes to stay
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2008
every woman wants her child to have a father. maybe she wants the man back .
but as long as she dose not get a new daddy for her baby she will not stop calling.
even a married woman calls her husband at work when the baby is sick.
every woman with her first baby is insecure.
is it not i nigerian tradition that mama in law comes to stay

Majority but not all women sha. Those ones that got fertilized at the sperm bank sure don't need a father for their babies.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by SweetT1: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Topbooty

You are at fault, what are you doing with a man that has a baby by another woman?? Why don't you give them a chance to see if they can get back together and so that the baby can have his/her father by their side. This is another form of child abuse. angry Can't you get your own man?? what the heck is going on in our society?? All this Baby mama/ Baby daddy Bull crap used not to be in our society.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Topbooty

You are at fault, what are you doing with a man that has a baby by another woman?? Why don't you give them a chance to see if they can get back together and so that the baby can have his/her father by their side. This is another form of child abuse. Can't you get your own man?? what the heck is going on in our society?? All this Baby mama/ Baby daddy Bull crap used not to be in our society.

Please o, first it's not me.
2nd, if a man had a baby with a woman, does that mean they must marry? If a relationship didn't work, must you make it work by force because there is a baby involved?
Does that mean the man must stay single for life because another woman had a baby for him?

3rd, it's been in our society just that in the olden days, thepractice of polygamy absorbs lots of baby mamas but now polygamy is no more en vogue, baby mamas abound everywhere.

Is Lola Omotayo not pregnant for Psquare? what will she be? baby mama? what about Tuface and his serial baby mamas? baby mamas has been in every culture and town before Jesus was born.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by SweetT1: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2008
Please o, first it's not me. [quote][/quote]

Yeah right, if it ain't you who is it then ??
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2008
Yeah right, if it ain't you who is it then ??
Don't let me fart on you please. If you must perceive my farts, open the windows.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by mamaput(f): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2008
it dose not always work but the victim is always the child
Re: Baby Mama Drama by tpia: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2008
baby mother is baby mother.

I dont see how drama or issues can be avoided here.

Even if the baby mother wants the guy back, well, they have a child together, and no sane woman would attempt to come between a man and his own child.

if the guy assures you nothing is going on between them for now, then until he proves otherwise, you just have to trust him, since there's really little else you can do.

Some guys will stray regardless. Whether they have baby mamas or not.

At this point, I really dont see any quick solution to the problem. Just make sure you enquire about the child's welfare and wish him/her well. Send get well cards, gifts, whatever. cool

Since people have many reasons for breaking up in the first place, his baby mama could occupy a very ambiguous position in his emotions. Its hard to tell.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by saucekid(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2008
wetin remain make i talk?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by tpia: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2008
saucekid:

wetin remain make i talk?

sometimes silence can be golden. smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Mama Drama by TopBooty(f): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2008
baby mother is baby mother.

I don't see how drama or issues can be avoided here.

Even if the baby mother wants the guy back, well, they have a child together, and no sane woman would attempt to come between a man and his own child.

if the guy assures you nothing is going on between them for now, then until he proves otherwise, you just have to trust him, since there's really little else you can do.

Some guys will stray regardless. Whether they have baby mamas or not.

At this point, I really don't see any quick solution to the problem. Just make sure you enquire about the child's welfare and wish him/her well. Send get well cards, gifts, whatever.

Since people have many reasons for breaking up in the first place, his baby mama could occupy a very ambiguous position in his emotions. Its hard to tell.
Good one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities Of A Big Boy? / Guys, Be Warned: Top 10 Signs She’ll Make A Bad Wife / How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.