Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply (7705 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Videos Dis 2 Nigerian Slay Queens Just Started D Biznes Of Sellin Live Blue Film / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by emmaodet: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2023
becky39000:
Empty Headed Simps everywhere angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by emmaodet: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2023
BENEFICIAL12:
QUIETLY RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE DON'T EVEN TRY TO WEAR YOUR SHOE... FLING IT OUT _RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK

grin grin grin
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Kingsmm55: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Guy abscond especially now u have the opportunity.. Nothing good can come out of such a relationship.. I once have had such experience.. I don't need to be in details...
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by maticar: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:
Good afternoon dear romancelanders,
My lover girl I met on Facebook just 4 months relationship of knowing each other sent me a shocking message to me on Facebook last night .
She is a single mother of two who lost her husband 3 years ago and when I met her I let her know that won't be a barrier that I will marry her with the 2 children and she agreed. Tho it was a long distance relationship and since we dated have travelled to meet her 9 times while she visited once and when she came she had to drop the children with her elder sister.
Three days ago we had little misunderstanding she cut phone on me I called her back never to try such on me and after that call she never call me for 2 days unlike before she calls regularly and I never call her too and she sent this to me last night what should I do ?

Though have not replied her or call her since that yesterday night.

Please someone with wisdom should advise me what to reply her ..tho I love her and I don't want to loose her ..but she offended me by dropping phone on me and she never say sorry before sending me this screenshot message

I bought easy buy solar for her which we are paying small small and also her phone get screen problems and I collect it to repair for her and I gave her my second phone Samsung to be using and is still with her that was what she meant that I should come and collect all what I did for her in that screenshot mesaage

This is someone that told me she has been going to the mountain to pray for husband that will stay in her life for the past 3 years ooooo
as a young man i see no reason to marry a single mother who has her own baggage

you can barely provide the 10k she asked for and you still want to wife her and how will you provide for her children and yours too?

leave single mothers for alhaji and chairmen them oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by okerekingsley90: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:

Tanks but pls ...how should I react to her
Mesages

Honestly you are a very stupid man for this question. Na you make me comment. I didn't want to say anything, but you are just so stupid.

4 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by lereinter(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:

Mesages

You are a funny man

Leave the solar with her, and man will finance it

When she send you phone send hers

Shikena

1 Like

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Honestly you are a very stupid man for this question. Na you make me comment. I didn't want to say anything, but you are just so stupid.

Shut up
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2023
lereinter:

You are a funny man

Shikena
Thanks jare
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:

you can barely provide the 10k she asked for and you still want to wife her and how will you provide for her children and yours too?

It was becos i loves her so much I don't even love a single lady that way she was just lucky and fortunate
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2023
lereinter:

You are a funny man

Shikena

She has no man in her life...she is a beautiful lady but she has nothing and she vividly told me if she want to do olosho or hook up to survive she would av done it since but she decided not to mess around with men ..and sometimes whhen I visit her she took garri with the kids ...she is broke and even wen am with her she does not receive call from any man
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2023
emmaodet:

Why do you want to marry a single mother of 2 of all people?
Is that how low you are in the sexual market?
Are you that poor with no options?
A single man just starting his life spending his hard earned money to impress not even a single lady, not a single mother of 1 But a single mother of 2
Apooooooorr

Am also a single father of two
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=samwillyco1 post=122669199]What is your worth that you want to cater for three people from a start .

Reply her by taking your things in her possession and running away

Advice : Never Marry a single mother, she will never be happy with you. [/quote
Why ? Tell me reasons
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Collins4u1:
You're not financially buoyant, and you want to take care of two kid that's not yours.

that woman go show u shege.

what do I know sef, I don't even have a gf grin grin grin
Yes but i have investments that can fetch me over 8 million naira in few months
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2023
frozen70:

You are not yet stable, you want to add misery to yourself

What makes you think you can survive swimming with out a life jacket

She can't get what she wants from you base on the relationship

I am not talking about money, but you can't fit in

She was polite enough to tell that she is tired

Well I think you can leave those things for her

And move on

If it will work out, you guys will come back

But just respect yourself and end the relationship too

Tell her to sell those things and use the proceed to pay for the solar

If you are still with her phone, go with a friend and drop it for her and say final goodbye

Tho I have build house and I av a business am doing just that I was broke this period due to can scarcity and election period which adversely affected my work...I I av a lot of investment am looking unto...she was just never patient
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Danisbrosautos:

I will give you my opinion and use myself as an example.

First, you are not mature for bringing this issue to social media. I will never and have never involved a third party in my relationship. If he tire me I move on.. don't have time for such drama.

2. I see you ooze some form of pride bossy. She didn't greet you good morning? As what that you are? Lord and savior? If my woman don't greet me we laugh over it and yab each other. I don't even take note. I don't have such luxury time for such irrelevance. I'm discipline but not with pride.

3. You are petty. Grow up man and face more important things than staying idle arguing with a woman over irrelevant matter. You even shared matter she confided in you about going to mountain? Haba! Your partner secret should die with you.... I feel embarrassed on your behalf.

4. Until you learn how to take excesses of a woman, you are not ready for marriage yet. You both are two different people with different thinking pattern coming together.. it takes maturity and understanding with determined effort to make it work. I may be wrong but I feel whatever you are getting from her is what you are giving her. Garbage in garbage out!

Please don't describe her next time with all the tag of a single mom and if you see yourself as doing her a favor because she is a single mom, I will advise you end it and move on.

The problem is not what she did wrong. The problem is that you are broke and cranky and can't manage being broke! Same way people can't manage wealth is the same way alot of people can't manage tough times.

Not greeting shouldn't be your problem now, making money to be able to stand as a man should be your problem. Women love a manly man and not one who sobs and hold grudges around for days. What's there to tell her on phone why didn't she acknowledge the money sent and move on?

This is Month of May already.. almost half of the year. Buckle up and be "gingered".

I wish you all the best.

I really love ur counselling ..pls do me a favour I wouldn't mind getting ur digits .God bless sir
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Luckysbab: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:

Mesages

Just say "okay"
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by lereinter(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:

She has no man in her life...she is a beautiful lady but she has nothing and she vividly told me if she want to do olosho or hook up to survive she would av done it since but she decided not to mess around with men ..and sometimes whhen I visit her she took garri with the kids ...she is broke and even wen am with her she does not receive call from any man

Alibi

The ball is in your court
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:

Tho I have build house and I av a business am doing just that I was broke this period due to can scarcity and election period which adversely affected my work...I I av a lot of investment am looking unto...she was just never patient

Ok you can as well suspend the relationship and focus on your investment

I guess she saw the house and assumed you were financially stable but was surprise that you are still struggling
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by tesuto1(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2023
How did you visit a lady 9times in a space of 4 months,sorry to ask,are u that jobless??

1 Like

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by emmaodet: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:

Am also a single father of two

Haaaaaa!!!!

Okay.
I get it
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by emmaodet: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
tesuto1:
How did you visit a lady 9times in a space of 4 months,sorry to ask,are u that jobless??
Na wetin I wan go eat wey no make me get sense oooo

I gbadun the way she dey give me her back when I enter from d back.

D tin too sweet my brother

I have never enjoy any woman toto in my life the way I enjoy her toto

Tho she was so nice wen am with her and she do behave gently if not for the issue shortly
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Karlifate: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:

She sent me a message to pay for d solar power for that week and she did not greet to say Good morin .so I ask her why she did not greet me ..that was when she sent the message

Even 3 days before then ..she ask me to send 10k I told her am broke and I manage to send her 3k ..she never say thank u or acknowledge the money till now

There's no goodwill in rendering help to an ingrate. 💯
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Karlifate: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:
Na wetin I wan go eat wey no make me get sense oooo

I gbadun the way she dey give me her back when I enter from d back.

D tin too sweet my brother

I have never enjoy any woman toto in my life the way I enjoy her toto

Tho she was so nice wen am with her and she do behave gently if not for the issue shortly

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Karlifate: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Single mother of 2 manipulating you, wahala grin

Seems you are not man enough.

Dude's manipulating himself, by himself.

The single mother is just being a woman.
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Intoboy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:
Good afternoon dear romancelanders,
My lover girl I met on Facebook just 4 months relationship of knowing each other sent me a shocking message to me on Facebook last night .
She is a single mother of two who lost her husband 3 years ago and when I met her I let her know that won't be a barrier that I will marry her with the 2 children and she agreed. Tho it was a long distance relationship and since we dated have travelled to meet her 9 times while she visited once and when she came she had to drop the children with her elder sister.
Three days ago we had little misunderstanding she cut phone on me I called her back never to try such on me and after that call she never call me for 2 days unlike before she calls regularly and I never call her too and she sent this to me last night what should I do ?

Though have not replied her or call her since that yesterday night.

Please someone with wisdom should advise me what to reply her ..tho I love her and I don't want to loose her ..but she offended me by dropping phone on me and she never say sorry before sending me this screenshot message

I bought easy buy solar for her which we are paying small small and also her phone get screen problems and I collect it to repair for her and I gave her my second phone Samsung to be using and is still with her that was what she meant that I should come and collect all what I did for her in that screenshot mesaage

This is someone that told me she has been going to the mountain to pray for husband that will stay in her life for the past 3 years ooooo

On a norms I'm not supposed to comment because i see you're deeply in love and you're lost but i hope this saves you from eternal bondage.

I don't know how many other guys have her heart but let's pretend it's just you, directly you're number three because she'll place her two kids before any simp...so she's not gonna think of making you happy rather she'll think and do anything that will make her kids happy...so here's the logic.
I'm calming down to explain to your simptuous brain I just hope it doesn't end up a waste of time
😑
So...if a woman offers to give you back your phone without you asking for it, indirectly she's gotten someone somewhere else that's promising to get her a better one or might have even gotten her a better one... she's not so stupid to just ask you to come and collect you phone when she knows her own is bad,nooo women are smarter than that,she also asked for your account number promising to pay you for the solar, definitely someone somewhere has promised to give her money or is already giving her money so she feels she no longer needs you and you've been complaining that you're broke so she's giving you a chance to run and have sense but of course,simps always falls in love like fools.

In conclusion,you were in a death trap but you're so lucky that someone secretly came to rescue you and you're giving the chance to run ...if i were you tho i reject it in Jesus name,i will collect my phone back and everything else and sell them at least I won't loose much...

1 Like

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Uptheante(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
So, upon all the single women without any extra load ( children from previous marriage ) that abound in the country, you decided to go for a woman that already has kids?
Why can't you even go for a virgin?
Do you even know if she has a hand in her husband's demise?
Or do you want what happened to the late husband to happen to you? 🤔
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by PoliciaNLand: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
sad
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by ifihearam: 4:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Where I come from there is an adage that says " Instead of you to born FOOL make person born thief'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Likely Ways To Avoid Being Cheap To A Man / Girls Do You Intentionally Shake Your Butt While Walking? / Check Out This South African Female Police Officers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.