Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? (33496 Views)

Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Dijita: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you are a student in Lagos, Ilorin, or Delta please let me know how much you spend per week or per month. If you are a parent you can respond with how much you give your ward. I am sponsoring five kids, I pay their school fees and other major expenses like hostel, handouts and clothing at the beginning of the school year. I provide for their monthly feeding allowances. Those in Lagos I give #30,000 monthly and those outside Lagos I give #25,000.
I am considering bumping them by #5000 each but don't want to over do it as 4 to 5 students will be joining them next year if they all get admission. I want them to be comfortable without stressing myself.

Please serious answer

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
I spend minimum 50k weekly as a single person… sometimes over 70k a week… this country is just hell for its citizens

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by MrBroke(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omo grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by MrBroke(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
MrBroke:
This topic is not for me. So I'm gonna sit down and hear rich people talk. grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Flapp478(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
buygala:
40k per week... .without chasing woman

100k per week at least if chasing woman

I honestly think I will have my own Duplex by now if I was impotent sad

U funny eh

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by tooflaver: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pray For Davido💔Watch How He was ÄTTTÄÇK£D on STAGE During His Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDISXhHi_6M

Famous singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, was attacked by a yet-to-be-identified man while performing on stage at his Timeless concert in Lagos on Sunday.

DAILY POST reported that the Omo Baba Olowo crooner threw a homecoming concert at Tafawa Belewa Square to celebrate his record-breaking fourth studio album, ‘Timeless’.

Midway into the concert, the singer was attacked by an aggressive attendee who forced his way through the mammoth crowd to the stage.

In a video making the rounds on social media, the attacker could be seen pointing at the singer, who appeared ready to defend himself.

Fortunately, the security acted swiftly and bundled the attacker off-stage.

The concert continued after the incident.

The Timeless concert is Davido’s first concert since losing his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, in a swimming pool accident last year.

The concert had his uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State, in attendance.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Annahh(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dijita:
If you are a student in Lagos, Ilorin, or Delta please let me know how much you spend per week or per month. If you are a parent you can respond with how much you give your ward. I am sponsoring five kids, I pay their school fees and other major expenses like hostel, handouts and clothing at the beginning of the school year. I provide for their monthly feeding allowances. Those in Lagos I give #30,000 monthly and those outside Lagos I give #25,000.
I am considering bumping them by #5000 each but don't want to over do it as 4 to 5 students will be joining them next year if they all get admission. I want them to be comfortable without stressing myself.

Please serious answer
Wow. Why are you carrying that much burden?

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Flapp478(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Firerising:
I thought I was mad...I spent 160k this month and e never finish...o thought I was extravagant....Omo this country go soon worse....

If only u can just help with something to feed
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Spells(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Student, and you dey fuel car... Hmmmmmu get car self 🤣🤣... This one na richest kid na

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
greatiyk4u:
You are too extravagant as a student, many families of 4 don't spend such judging from the meagre take home of most Nigerians especially in the private and informal sectors,

40k a week=160K a month=1.92M/year3

Assuming you even eat out daily at 1k per meal, that's just 21k/week since you claim other expenses like fuelling and car maintenance excluded, EFCC needs to investigate you to know if you are enjoying family fortunes or where exactly is the source of such leisure as an average Nigerian student
I'm actually an average student and efcc has even come for me before but didn't see anything incriminating.
Just YouTube, Google and FX lol...

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Henix(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
I spend an average of N29,600 weekly on feeding alone
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by jrobbins: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Single as my wife and kids aren't around and I spend about 30k every weekday (Monday to Friday) averagely.

Weekend I spend around another 40k cos drinks and I babe must dey house.

This long public holiday I spent around 185k sha cos I do am too fullest to celebrate end of fasting.

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Flapp478(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
DOINGS2022:
Excluding paying my staffs salaries; I spend 45k Naira weekly..

At times I feel like I'm not in dis world any more or maybe it's because I am an undergraduate I don't know. I hardly see food to eat, talk more of having all these amounts they are calling here.

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Enemyofpeace: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Honestly speaking I spend nothing less than one million naira in a week

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by ridwintin89(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
where are u people seeing this money,teach us abeg ee.Life is not smiling here at all.

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Advocate1810(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?
Omo you be baller oo
Where I wan see 40k weekly
I go manage 40k for a month
Am also a student thou

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by princeemma69: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dijita:

Please serious answer
Please why don't you add Enugu? I am a 100L student at UNN and things are expensive here. I normally spend 8 to 10k weekly. I will appreciate any support you can give to me Thanks

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by achimendy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?

25 million weekly....
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Divay22(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
I had to force myself to start cooking in school but thank God am enjoying it now . grin grin

And i try as much as possible to eat before going for my classes so as to avoid me buying anything in school..
So at most 2k that's if i have food at home...

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
20k to 60k
Depends on how pocket be.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Rdfactor(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hm

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Onuh211(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chaiiii I'm in trouble but it is well with my soul....where una dey see this money
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by greatiyk4u(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

I'm actually an average student and efcc has even come for me before but didn't see anything incriminating.
Just YouTube, Google and FX lol...

We shall visit again with this info to see details of your financial inflows and outflows........thanks

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Didi2d(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
truthfulperson:
#215K last week alone

Including sportbetting abi
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Unrated900(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
£270 weekly excluding fuel
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Unrated900(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rdfactor:
Monthly;

$3000+ in one account and $2079 in the other. Because I maintained two accounts

Efcc watching you
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Rdfactor(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Unrated900:

Efcc watching you

No. I don't believe

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
greatiyk4u:

We shall visit again with this info to see details of your financial inflows and outflows........thanks
I understand your point, I listed a few things I spend on everyday on the FP.
You check it out.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by simfrost90210: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
.., minimum of N100k on a weekly basis
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by greatiyk4u(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

I understand your point, I listed a few things I spend on everyday on the FP.
You check it out.
Book marked!!!
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by PrinceGallant: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
If as a single you are spending 40k in a week, so a person with a wife and two kids should be spend roughly half a million in a month.

Boss, you are a prodigal son, you do better retrace your steps
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Olat4421: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Close to 20k or more every week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tribute To My Mother In Law / A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience