Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? (33565 Views)

Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by merits(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?

500k this festive alone,my weekly expenses is 300k.No wife, no girlfriend and no baby mama.I just keep on flexing my life I can't come and kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

Didn't even know there's something like minimum wage in this Nigeria.
Chai and pple be earning that.

From your post, I can tell that you are just a poor guy trying to act rich online. Stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
adecz:

A single dude Spending 40k
weekly on what❓

Seems you only eat at McDonald's
and patronize oloshos daily.
Bro last time I had sex was like last year, I'm not even ready for any female till I finish this 400 level.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Duchessree:
Wow, you are a student and you spend 35-40k weekly....
Wow , Rich kid 😎😎😎😎
Exaggeration
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Drsnives(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hardly spend my money.
Magas are readily available

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Pootle: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
ye all com look at this....em get car grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by GeneralPula: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Small small na.. Wetin u dey use 5k chop daily
The question is weekly? And for me, nah 30/35k I Dey spend. Not as if I do withdraw 5k daily, no!

Today is Monday now, let say I withdraw 15k, the 15k is for 3days spending! Shey you get?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

From your post, I can tell that you are just a poor guy trying to act rich online. Stop fooling yourself.
Ohk fine.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by GeneralPula: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Torpedo23:

You mean 30k BATism/BMCism/Zombism work allows you spend that high? K'e de maa wo o; mo de fe gbaagbo o grin
And I wan really believe this one o, but na lie. Fa Fa fau fau!!!

Oniro iya.
Mtchew..

Even me, I get people wey Dey work for me wey Dey under my monthly payroll..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Blaccsam101(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pls what's the least amount for a self contained in Enugu.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Kanixt(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

Lol do you stay in Nigeria?

Why are some of you attacking me?
Let me give you a breakdown...
I eat #1500/meal 3 times a day
Gen fueling #1500 everyday
Data subscription
To mention few...
Y'all calling me 'liar' seems it's everyone that is poor in Nigeria.
I'm not even rich yet, just little expenditures everyone is shouting

You don't know how much you spend
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by obinna58(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
If I spend reach 1k in a day I go call my self in order but it’s just for the moment
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Olat4421: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
ModCaller:

Betting is not spending. It's an investment. You should have a budget for that. Unless you're just betting for fun.
investment is betting lol continue investing ur eyes go soon clear by d time it almost ruin ur life
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by remsonik(f): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
I spend 10-15k weekly. On weeks I go out more often to long distances within my location and I spend more on tfare it's 20-30k

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
lavylilly:
You be confam otey
From your last post I see how you're complaining about the rising prices of things at the market.
How's your case different from mine?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by seanwilliam(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Well I sha spend 12-20k daily sha ( both food, data and other miscellaneous ) grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kanixt:

You don't know how much you spend
Ooohhk.
Now can you help me do the calculation?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by caandi: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Antell95:
Can i develop an E-commerce store for your business?
oh I have one created by my younger brother for me
Though I’m not running it currently,
It’s not getting the attention I need, though he told me some tins to do to monetize it or so
Can’t wrap my head around it
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nairalander248:

Lol. Give us the analysis of things spent on

The more you earn the more you spend anyways...

I spend about 15k weekly
I updated my comment on the FP with some of my expenditures.
Check it out...
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by LZAA: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Unless you are doing uber or you are leasing that car out for business now is definitely NOT the right time to own a car as a student
That being said 40k a week is quite extravagant and wasteful
I can understand 15k a week but 40?
Na man
APCheat really killed this country lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by PotatoSalad(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

Lol do you stay in Nigeria?

Why are some of you attacking me?
Let me give you a breakdown...
I eat #1500/meal 3 times a day
Gen fueling #1500 everyday
Data subscription
To mention few...
Y'all calling me 'liar' seems it's everyone that is poor in Nigeria.
I'm not even rich yet, just little expenditures everyone is shouting
Bro start cooking and you'll see how much you're throwing away on feeding alone.
If you don't have time or can't cook, you can invite one of your female buddies and go to market with her and come back and cook like 3 separate meals and store in the freezer. You now have food you can microwave and eat whenever you're back from work. Add some provisions and you're good for the week.
Repeat again next week.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by GeneralPula: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Blissful45:

In all honesty, I need your help brother. I need it.
Today is Monday. Let say i withdraw 15k;
Pepper to cook soup #500. I eat fish mostly, #1,500 making 2k.. Since it only me, pepper can last me for a whole week cuz I barely eat pepper, even tho I’m a yoruba. Me no like pepper oo grin. I store things in the fridge which makes them stay good!

That’s 2k spent from 15k. And I know I have pepper/soup already. Next is to buy myself drinks which won’t be nothing less than 5k... 5k + 2k is 7k!

Remember, today is still Monday and I’ve sent 7k? Cool. But I already have my pepper and drinks, cool!

Tomorrow is Tuesday. I want to cook and then discovered fish don almost finish, I can buy fish/meat/chicken, 1 or 2k! Which means I’ve spent 9k in 2 days. I still got 6k..

Next tomorrow is Wednesday - on this day, my drinks go don reduce. I’ll definitely want to restock. I could use 2/3k which means I’ll still have 3k left on day 3... Can you see that after day 3, I still got 3k left? The 3k, I’ll then use it to restock food stuffs like rice/garri or whatever I need.

The day after next tomorrow is Thursday which I’m suppose to withdraw again. So I could withdraw another 15k. That will cover me till weekend. I do go to club on Friday but whatever I’ll spent at the club isn’t among my normal weekly routine spending. Nah transfer I go run for club grin..
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by vickydevoka(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Stop making noise. In live you spend according to your earnings. Last two year I spend 3k a week. But today I spend over 100k a week. You gerrit

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Iluvmycontr3: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Cooolme post=122659302]Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?[/quote

Which means you are receiving more than 250k per month as a student. Where do you work?]

,,,Well, i am not in naija at the moment. I am working, and whenever i receive i wl buy all that i need and stock my house and pay my bills, and then live happily throughout the month with the remaining little change in my hand/acct.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by vickydevoka(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
truthfulperson:
#215K last week alone
290k last week. I can show u receipt. Bet9ja chop 250k

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Antell95(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
caandi:
oh I have one created by my younger brother for me
Though I’m not running it currently,
It’s not getting the attention I need, though he told me some tins to do to monetize it or so
Can’t wrap my head around it
Oh, i understand you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by chitamsiharry(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
I spend 40k-50k per week.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Antell95(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
merits:

500k this festive alone,my weekly expenses is 300k.No wife, no girlfriend and no baby mama.I just keep on flexing my life I can't come and kill myself.
please introduce me to your business?
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Stop making noise. In live you spend according to your earnings. Last two year I spend 3k a week. But today I spend over 100k a week. You gerrit
Why so bitter?
Your statement seems very valid but you had to start up portraying bitterness...
Some of you tho...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by bonnyhope: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

You just want talk

Shm...m
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by greggng: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
When I hear some say they spend 50k in a week ..I begin to wonder what this people do for a living in a country where minimum wage is 30k and lots of people are unemployed... some don't even earn 50k in a month...I guess every one in Nigeria is fantastically corrupt ...if there is accountability...everyone should ve been in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Caleb15(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na 2k i dey spend since last week and you say God is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thread For Those Born In Month Of May / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores / John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.