Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? (33461 Views)

Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Cooolme: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
livebullet:

Turning on gen everyday? Are you a yarhoo boy?
There's totally no NEPA light in my school area.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Omoolaissagoal: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
You lied even with what you just post

1500 *3=4500 for ten day 45000 for you food
For Gen 15000

For what again add miscellaneous 50k not up to 150k

Except you carry hook up
Have health challenges

Or you are buying linen and furniture which is periodical or your relatives is in school but normal week expenditure in Nigeria no reach that.

Abeg

Cooolme:

Lol do you stay in Nigeria?

MODIFIED...
Why are some of you attacking me?
Let me give you a breakdown...
I eat #1500/meal 3 times a day
Gen fueling #1500 everyday
Data subscription
To mention few...
Y'all calling me 'liar' seems it's everyone that is poor in Nigeria.
I'm not even rich yet, just little expenditures everyone is shouting .
Note also; I'm not a womaniser.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by talk2hb1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Blissful45:

Hmmmm. I pray u help me
How?
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tenrack:
normal. Na idiots dey bankroll you monthly. Same goes for most Nigerian girls out there.

And you had to call them idiots?
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hackneyed topic. Of what importance are our responses to you?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Unrated900(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rdfactor:

No. I don't believe

Na joke
Broda
Efcc also are corrupt Organization
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
All I could say in this situation, na God dey keep me
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by profnez(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
donproject2:
You shaa wan show us u dey loaded.

Anyways, without calculating my own feeding, fueling my small chopper, feeding my 4 tigers and buffalos, I dey spend reach 15M per week on a low budget week.

You may want to check my signature.
Where you dey see this money na...? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by AmadorSays: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omoh it depends on how much I have that week o, when things soft I fit reach 100k sef, but when e red na to siddon for one place dey enjoy my music with my freepod 4 abeg, I can't come and kii myself grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by sslcrypt: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
150k per week
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Exedyne: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Almost 20k.

On the basics o, no extra flenjor or expense on top woman

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by mdsne(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
3k weekly
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by DaveHarry(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
After reading through the comments to this topic, Why won't buhari say he has improved Nigeria's economy a lot when the citizens make and spend money ruthlessly. Some people here are spending 2M naira a week, wow!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by nedekid: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?
Me, I paid for school food, thrice daily for my boy. I send 20k weekly, his mama sends 10k weekly, him grandpa sends 30k monthly salary, his Aunty sends 50k anytime she remembers him.
Averagely 140k/month or 35k weekly.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Wuminity(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

MODIFIED...
Data subscription
To mention few...

Add womanizing dear,,,,,, the expenses will reduce. grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by rollandben(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hardly spend my money.
Just because some Mugu are still spending on you

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by nedekid: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
DaveHarry:
After reading through the comments to this topic, Why won't buhari say he has improved Nigeria's economy a lot when the citizens make and spend money ruthlessly. Some people here are spending 2M naira a week, wow!
Hmm, it is by levels oh. That 2m some spend it daily sef.
Those days 2 different men I visited their houses, to eat it is complete animal that will be on the table. If it is goat, one whole goat, ram, I complete ram on the table. One man in Benin back then, only him was about to eat when we stopped by. On that table, there was over 15 dishes, like buffet. That was the first time I ate banga soup. Over 10 different soupsl in those kind of serving pots kings use that look Arabian. Stock fish, obokun, beef, assorted, bushmeat, snail, etc. On the middle of the table was a whole goat. Just for 1 man to eat lunch. I had never seen that kind of thing in my life.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by LtChisom: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ask your sister

I asked but she slapped me for mentioning such derogatory word around her, therefore, I am asking you again, are you an olosho cos you sounded like you were looking for an excuse to make lit look normal?
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by RoadMozart(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

No oh.
Still managing my 4 cylinder compact corolla.
Seems you're a car guy as I saw that Benz on your DP. I'll join y'all Benz fam soon, let me make money.

You can say So

God will do it....

GLA250 will suit you well๐Ÿ˜‰

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Fearyourcreator: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Bullrun:

Poverty mentality has destroyed this one
What is poverty mentality...
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Nicoddemus(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Like 30k
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Money2000: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
I spend over 300k weekly. Considering the fact sport betting collects extra 200k every other weekend
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by OdogwuToks(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

MODIFIED...
Data subscription
To mention few...

Let's hear word
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by dontrulee: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na 2,500# weekly I dey spend. grin cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by writeprof(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
cry cry

The OP stole this topic from my head...

I am the owner of the topic, it's jsut that I didn't post it in time...

Procrastination is the thief of ideas grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by biroo: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
AmadorSays:
Omoh it depends on how much I have that week o, when things soft I fit reach 100k sef, but when e red na to siddon for one place dey enjoy my music with my freepod 4 abeg, I can't come and kii myself grin
abi o grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Positiveme2020: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:

MODIFIED...
Data subscription
To mention few...

People won't understand, I spent 16k for pms yesterday, 12k for the car and 4k for gen.
Then I went to the mall, spent 25k .
Today now I have spent 12k to buy some food stuff.And other miscellaneous.And I eat out occasionally
Note . I live alone

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Wolexzy11: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na my salary dis 1 dey spend a week dis life no balance

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.

Last time I checked minimum wage is still #30k.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by unmask: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Edoziesmart(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
kkins25:
Funny how iI can't answer this question, bexause, I've never lived alone ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. Even during university days. I turned family man since 15 years of age.
Why you go give woman belle at 15?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.