Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You (27566 Views)

Omokri To Army: Eliminate Boko Haram Leader Just As You Crushed Ikonso / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by pocom16: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Stop saying nonsense, i detest liers. The money $500 million was part of $22 billion. They have embezzled it as usually. Lia Muhammed told us NTA will be like CNN. What marvels me is how you are comfortable telling lies to protect them. Too shameful :
read https://www.thecable.ng/in-full-1-25bn-for-abuja-rail-500m-for-nta-buharis-22-7bn-loan-spending-plan/amp

All these project you mentioned are not up to $7 billion and still they are uncompleted. Read the cite i pasted and see the number of infrastructure in which the money was borrowed for.

I detest dullards and nuisance who have brains but can't think..

Senate approving a loan doesn't mean it was borrowed..are you even educated at all.. Senate approval is only due process for any government to be able to any large figure..

Read what you sent..

It says more than 70% of that loan are to come from china exim bank..
And the loan was proposed around 2018...rejected which I stated but was later granted by the Senate in 2020..

2020 was also the same year china stopped giving loans to countries because of covid 19 and it's economic implications.. china left the proposal for 2 years and Nigeria couldn't bother them cuz they were dealing with covid 19

The rejection of the loan request became official in 2022 when china exim bank boldly came out to say they cannot afford to loan such amount...

Which means no money was borrowed
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/china-exim-bank-declines-to-grant-fg-22-8bn-loan/%3famp

If you had a brain you would have realized that the 22bn is to fund key infrastructure project such as mambilla hydro power plant, Ibadan to Abuja rail, NTA upgrades ..etc..
There is no way such money will be borrowed and any of these project would not have begun..

The rail way under construction today is Kaduna to Kano railway..

Earlier government was funding it with the hopes that china exim bank will loan the rest.. later one the bank said no..

Government re applied to another bank called china development bank and they agreed.. Government went bank to senate to approve the change of financiers for the project from China exim bank to china development bank..today that project is still ongoing..

.but non of the project mentioned that is to be financed by the $22bn loan is under construction because the foreign banks in china didn't give the loan..

How on earth do you think Government can just swallow $22bn not naira . Just like that and you will not see wailing..
. ordinary N37 billion senate wanted to use to upgrade the national assembly..did you forget how Nigerians cried tire..

Everything is not hating buhari..use your God gifted brain to understand how things works..
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by AfonjaPriest: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
You need no soothsayer to awaken your consciousness, but Buhari múrdered everything good in Nigeria.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by BidenDTrounced: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
"The sponsorship of Nazism in Ukraine (at an immense cost of lives and property of the westerners and Ukrainians) only delayed but did not stop the inevitable.
If the west was really concerned with preventing a Russian invasion of surrounding countries, then they should have drafted a millitary agreement with those countries (an agreement that states that should Russia invade that country, then they'll collectively invade Russia). Where does Russia want to invade next? South Africa? Lagos? South America?
The narrative of the West keeps falling apart."

Mighty America, Britain and France can draft a millitary agreement with surrounding countries that if Russia should invade that country, they'll jointly invade Russia.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by DanEmakoji(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Surely
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by abbey621(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dcaliphate:

We are Nigerians and we don't get to choose

There's no WE, go back and read what I wrote, WE assumes there's some form of homogenous cohesion, there's no such thing. In fact, there's nothing like Nigerians.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Dcaliphate(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
abbey621:

There's no WE, go back and read what I wrote, WE assumes there's some form of homogenous cohesion, there's no such thing. In fact, there's nothing like Nigerians.
grin grin grin you're so right
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Is this fool just waking up?

He was busy using Obi to chase popularity when things were happening. Let him go and lament in his closet. He's a disgraceful noisemaker as far as I'm concerned
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by VULCAN(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
So many daft people on this platform.

What does he mean by "agreed to"?

This shows he has never worked anywhere. Probably a teen eating mummy's food.

Also the Joker says that govs and legislators are part of FEC.

Dumbo.

FEC refers to the president, vice and his ministers.

MasterTeeUSA:
Based on what metric...most of the decisions made under Buhari was agreed to at the FEC level which included all Govs and Legislative Leaders. Abeg, learn and blame the right people.

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Babathanks(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Alpharey:

During Buharis second election vs AtikuObi, what happened in Lagos during the last election was still what happened then. So we know who foisted Buhari on us. Enjoy the leaders you choose
Saraki, dino, okorocha and amaechi all gang up against Jonathan and dispose him. Amaechi is even the person that lead the new pdp to Apc, is even amaechi that divide pdp, Tinubu as always been an opposition and he did what an opposition supporter always did.... You guys just hate this man, nothing more, nothing less
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Alpharey: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Babathanks:

Saraki, dino, okorocha and amaechi all gang up against Jonathan and dispose him. Amaechi is even the person that lead the new pdp to Apc, is even amaechi that divide pdp, Tinubu as always been an opposition and he did what an opposition supporter always did.... You guys just hate this man, nothing more, nothing less

I don't hate Tinubu, he waited too late before vying for president
He is old and sick, and should be resting
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by MasterTeeUSA: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
I meant FEC and Council of States...

VULCAN:
So many daft people on this platform.

What does he mean by "agreed to"?

This shows he has never worked anywhere. Probably a teen eating mummy's food.

Also the Joker says that govs and legislators are part of FEC.

Dumbo.

FEC refers to the president, vice and his ministers.

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Babathanks(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Alpharey:

I don't hate Tinubu, he waited too late before vying for president
He is old and sick, and should be resting
You've a point on that. I voted him because I know that the election is between him and Atiku cos I stayed in the northern Nigeria. I prefer tinubu to Atiku 100 times cos I once stayed at Yola 😂
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by 7arrows: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:

I seriously doubt that the person in Aso Rock is Buhari.

One Incompetent fellow came and said emilokan and truly it became his turn against all odds. Seriously something is wrong in this shit hole called Nigeria.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by thegooddieyoung: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Hahahaha @ how petty you are!

Moferere:

To CORE cheap points grin
Work on your grammar
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Tundex911: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2023
I'm very sure if bubu wanna contest in the nearest future some fools will still talk "make we give him another chance"

set Awon weyrey gbogbo

Naija will be great one day
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by IbeOkehie: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
IAMYOURDAD:
The same Buhari he vigorously campaign for in 2015?

Sowore should go and contest for LG
chairman. He's too confused.

I was thinking the same. So I'm not the only one who remembers.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by dododawa1: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
ASE wa
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by TippuTip: 2:59am On Apr 25, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Hahaha...na your family dey link their lives to politicians. Those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. - Daniel 11:32b

Some people have achieved things your many generations will only dream about. Then again, ignorance beget ignorance and you see Nigeria as an isolated country controlled by a god called Buhari....

what you need is a magician in your life to do abracadabra...Leadership is HARD...go and lead then come back and pray.

By the way, prayer without work is dead

Your god doesn't exist, fool. You're just a lucky thief.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by MasterTeeUSA: 3:54am On Apr 25, 2023
Whoever stole from you must have taken your humanity with it...I didn't tell you to worship my God. Like I said, "those that know their God..." I don't expect you to know my God. As you dey assume thief thief, na so you go continue to justify your failure in life.

TippuTip:

Your god doesn't exist, fool. You're just a lucky thief.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by gidgiddy: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2023
Sowore said the truth and nothing but the truth. Buhari was one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by TippuTip: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Whoever stole from you must have taken your humanity with it...I didn't tell you to worship my God. Like I said, "those that know their God..." I don't expect you to know my God. As you dey assume thief thief, na so you go continue to justify your failure in life.

See, you don't even have a life...fyi i didn't read your trash up there so keep suckíng my dick fool
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by MasterTeeUSA: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol...that is your best line?. We know now who is truly sick. I get you.. i will keep you in prayers. Your sexual foolery is for the world to see now.

TippuTip:

See, you don't even have a life...fyi i didn't read your trash up there so keep suckíng my dick fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / CBN Cash Withdrawal Limit Begins Today / Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.