Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You (27569 Views)

Omokri To Army: Eliminate Boko Haram Leader Just As You Crushed Ikonso / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Lemos14: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2023
Dave2011:

Are you dumb? The buck stops at his damn table!!!

You should know that not every nairaland member is making comments here from face me I slap you houses...some of them are paid by APC to push propaganda here...hence their absurd comments here.

We even have some well known politicians among us..
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by DoxxAnon: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2023
On that fateful day in 2015 when Buhari was announced as winner of the 2015 election, a crowd of people surrounded you singing your praises as one of the tools instrumental in bringing down the previous government.

You had a satisfying grin on your face as you enjoyed the praises.

Today you are writing useless words! When you write this, remember you too were instrumental to whatever Nigeria is today!

Tool
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by funshint(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari destroyed the country's economy as a whole. He selected his cabinet based on ethnicity and loyalty while relegating competence to the back. He couldn't do anything to improve the power situation of the country. Infact it become worse. Unprecedented level of corruption was perpetrated by those very close to him right before his very eyes and he couldn't do anything. Heightened insecurity was the order of the day all over the country and he deliberately turned a blind eye to the evil carnage being perpetrated in the middlebelt by Fulani terrorists against the indigenes. May their blood be on his head. He neglected the educational sector to rot thereby incurring the anger of the youths. He was less concerned about the brain drain in the health sector so far his cattles are not affected. May God judge him in this life and beyond for the evils he did and the ones he enabled.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by caesymore(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Nuhskhut:
[b]President Buhari really tried for Nigeria [/b]in making awesome decisions and passing bills that the past ones could not do.What he can be faulted for are his excess loan collections,nepotism,distabilized economy and insecurity.He really did well in terms of building infrastructures and so many Nigerians did great out to the world during his administration.We do hope that the incoming one would deliver to us where Buhari is faulty of.

You must be Insane Dude
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Alpharey: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Babathanks:

Must everything be sentimental to you ipobians. Many people die because poverty cos of buhari mismanagement and wickedness. What concern tinubu with all this? Is he ur president or vice or minister or senotor or rep during is 8yrs? You guys need to grow up

During Buharis second election vs AtikuObi, what happened in Lagos during the last election was still what happened then. So we know who foisted Buhari on us. Enjoy the leaders you choose
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by pocom16: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

FEC decided that those money/loan after they were borrowed should be embezzled? If the money/loan borrowed by Buhari were judiciously used Nigeria wouldn't have been this bad. For example NTA is still the same after $500 million was invested in it. Lia Muhammed told us that the plan was to upgrade it to the level of CNN. Where is the money? Do you know that of embezzled in this Buhari regime, GEJ is still a learner.

The loans were judiciously used..how do you think you got the 4 brand new International airport terminals in Abuja, Lagos ,pH and Kano..

How did you get Lagos Ibadan railway..

How did you get Abuja keffi lafia makurdi highway..
How did you get Lagos Ibadan highway..
How about Abuja to Kano highway

By the way..$500 million dollars was never borrower for NTA ..when the proposal was made by Lai Mohammed.. Nigerians and the Senate rejected it

Try to reason without prejudice..

There is no project money was borrowed for that never took of..
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Alpharey: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2023
sweetgala:

Your first sentence gives you away as either a mythomaniac, or a grossly ignorant person to suggest that Muhammad Buhari even in all his failings is the "worst president Nigeria ever had" Where would one place a more grossly inept Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, or Olusegun Obasanjo, Abacha or IBB.

Buhari has many failing but not one of those failings are of his own absolute doing, his biggest flaw is trying to be hands off and his propensity to be aloof beyond that his administration has set up some very crucial fundamentals which a proper state needs to function, what is required now is a purposeful president who understands poliTRICKS and politicians but also understand finance, governance and people management.

I hope Tinubu can deliver on some of the promises which Nigerians yearn for

And you have the temerity to add Jonathan's name there. I see where you are coming from. And now you are hoping on Tinubu who like Buhari, will be ruling Nigeria by proxy. Write this down. It will always be Tinubu said through Festus Keyamo or through another of his followers. The PRESIDENCY will be dishing out policies. You might be annoyed, but you know deep down it is the truth.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Uten9z(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2023
[b]My major concern is that this president didn't just collected loans that he doesn't have means to recover them, He brought in and infiltrated the country with loan sharks with outrageous policies which stood as the only resolution for the hungry and poor masses to run to if one manages to Qsurvived the guns he placed on the streets ie BH, Kidnap,iPob etc ;you definitely will get hit by them or the hackers or in the banks. cry

The civil servants were more spent, No welfare in the fg for its staffs anylonger, so most of its staff above 75% are indebted to one or more Microfinance for life . Yes they give you 150k and their policies approved by FG government have allowed them to deduct your whole salary every month till end of days.
So no one actually survived you Mr President maybe only your co politicians and the funders of such oganisations and schemes which has delt with us by milking us daily dry and claiming they are hard working entrepreneurs. embarassed
So personally I don't knw how you expect forgiving with your fist still tight on our necks, I mean how do you expect the words to come out of our mouths when our throats are still fist grab by you ?.[/b]
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Espelbengz(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2023
This sowore na funny guy iswear😂😂😂
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by SmartyPants(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Buhari doesn’t give a fork.

The greatest denouement of the Buhari hoax is that after posing as incorruptible and an ascetic Muslim all these years, he supervised a sham election that produced a drug baron as Nigeria’s President Elect and is willing and ready to hand power to him.

Buhari is the greatest scam of the 21st century.

The president does not oversee elections. This should not have to be explained to you at your big age.

It is obvious that if the president oversaw elections, then incumbents could easily manipulate elections in their favour. By Law, INEC is independent - It's in the name, in case you're wondering what the I in INEC stands for.

All a president can do is ensure that the conditions are there for success, and Buhari did what he could. He released the military to complement the internal security agencies, implemented anti-vote buying measures, and stayed aloof so as not to directly influence the process.

Whether this election was rigged or not, the president cannot be blamed.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Classicalman(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2023
I agree
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by sweetgala(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Alpharey:

And you have the temerity to add Jonathan's name there. I see where you are coming from. And now you are hoping on Tinubu who like Buhari, will be ruling Nigeria by proxy. Write this down. It will always be Tinubu said through Festus Keyamo or through another of his followers. The PRESIDENCY will be dishing out policies. You might be annoyed, but you know deep down it is the truth.

Yes I added Jonathan there because that is his place, the man added nothing to the progress of Nigeria and his policies led to the 2016 recession, there was gross misconduct during his tenure, his time saw the politicization of religious bodies like CAN, Dasukigate, Deziani, the P&I abitration case with over $3B of our sovereign funds on the line, wanthom corruption (yam & goat) must I continue.

Obasanjo is the grandfather of democratic rascality in Nigeria, he destroyed the institution of party supremacy in Nigeria, now politicians behave like there is no God who conducts the affairs of men, they disobey party constitution, they scheme and undermine the governments and we see the jamming of our courts with election matters and party matters. His 3rd term agenda is also responsible for a lot of legislative breaches we see today and the corruption in MDAs, we already know Atiku was running SPVs on behalf of his boss that much hr confessed to.

I don't need to tell you about Abacha and IBB their notoriety is legendary.

I can only address Tinubu because as we speak he is the constitutionally recognized president elect of the federal Republic of Nigeria if he does fail in his duty and promise he'll enter the list of failed leaders
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by NewBirth: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
The destruction of lives and properties of Nigerians under his watch cry to high heavens for vengeance.

Nevertheless, he tried in the area of infrastructure.

God is the judge of this matter.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Arabk25: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
oskopy:
It will never be well with his generation unborn

Story curse no they work for where politicians they o
I think his 3rd generation unborn are made already been the president of the African giant for 8 years no be beans poverty done die from your generation period
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Emola12(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:

Emola or Ebola, grin
Emola means nobody knows tommorow know dis and know peace for your life LOBATAN
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by bionixs: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2023
And hunt also those who supported him , campaigned for him and sponsored him. These include, Sowore
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Delightsome2023: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2023
napicool:
Buhari government will be better than Tinubu
Mark my word
God punish you and your generations for this rubbish you posted
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Delightsome2023: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Babathanks:

I'm a stunch supporter of tinubu but If we see truth, let say it.... Buhari really wreck this country and it will take years before it can be fix
God bless you for this.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Eriokanmi: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2023
Timfreds:
Bubu really try in finally sinking Nigeria completely. Everything about the country he destroyed. Though we warned Nigerians before hand, they never listened.
You can imagine ordinary China refusing Nigeria's loan application. This is a bad omen. It had never happened before. You kept borrowing without paying back yet, you wanted more loan. Which country does that? Other creditors aren't looking at our side cos Nigeria isn't replying those loans already taken from them. They thought China was a mumu so they went back to take more. DMO debunked the fact that China declined to loan us money but it actually happened.

Nigeria used to be a country where creditors thronged to encourage to take loan because we had that credibility. Our financial strengths were good. Our foreign reserves kept falling under Buhari's administration, even at a time crude price per barrel improved in the world market, reserves kept depleting. They went and printed trillions of naira for domestic use. That was why naira depreciated so much. They blocked real farmers access to loan. They practically killed SMEs yet, they're expecting huge revenues from taxes when a lot of SMEs had closed up.

Even if tinubu who brought buhari in could become a substantive president, he can't clean Buhari's mess in 12 years, if it were possible for him to do 3 terms.
Education, zero,
Healthcare, zero,
economy, zero,
security, zero.

But in all the above, they still keep saying they did well.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Mayeldah(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Well he did a lot of Nigerians bad, many were killed under his watch. people see 'shege'

Thank God the bad omen of Buhari didn't affect me in the last Eight years, I have grown from good to better.

2 Cars and almost completing my 4-bed duplex all in the last eight years,

Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!.....'your 'Father' shocked
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by ransomed: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2023
May the words of his mouth and the meditation of his heart be used to judge him as he used them to put us in perpetual penury of loans upon loans and rigged justice out of our country, amen.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Dcaliphate(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2023
abbey621:

Oh we definitely choose but the politicians play the division game, even the 'WE' that you mentioned you no fit define am. Who be we? We in Lagos the same as we in the SE? We in SS is it the same we in Kano & Jigawa?

We can be Christian, it can be Muslims or even atheists. We can even choose never to vote for another party apart from APC or PDP.......So again who be we?
We are Nigerians and we don't get to choose
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by BlackIsreali(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2023
matify83:
Truly truly, words will fail me in describing the harrowing life Nigerians suffered these last 8 year while the minders of Buhari led government continuously spewed out glowing statistics to cover their record breaking incompetence.

I wonder if we can ever recover from this administration's havocs on the people, economy and security.

God save Nigeria

Why God nor Save the country during the 8 years? Na after Bubu comot na e won come through? Very unfortunate God, I pity who dey Offer logical Reasoning for bed time stories
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Tektronics12: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2023
You are Dumb..not Other Nigerians
SpartaOfLagos:
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had

Buhari collected loan upon loans with Nigeria name and use the loans to develop Niger republic

Buhari is evil but I don't blame him because most Nigerians are dumb and deserve the kind of devilish leaders they get
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Blackdisciple(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Amen
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Freebills12: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
pocom16:

The loans were judiciously used..how do you think you got the 4 brand new International airport terminals in Abuja, Lagos ,pH and Kano..

How did you get Lagos Ibadan railway..

How did you get Abuja keffi lafia makurdi highway..
How did you get Lagos Ibadan highway..
How about Abuja to Kano highway

By the way..$500 million dollars was never borrower for NTA ..when the proposal was made by Lai Mohammed.. Nigerians and the Senate rejected it

Try to reason without prejudice..

There is no project money was borrowed for that never took of..

Stop saying nonsense, i detest liers. The money $500 million was part of $22 billion. They have embezzled it as usually. Lia Muhammed told us NTA will be like CNN. What marvels me is how you are comfortable telling lies to protect them. Too shameful :
read https://www.thecable.ng/in-full-1-25bn-for-abuja-rail-500m-for-nta-buharis-22-7bn-loan-spending-plan/amp

All these project you mentioned are not up to $7 billion and still they are uncompleted. Read the cite i pasted and see the number of infrastructure in which the money was borrowed for.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Enemyofpeace: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2023
nature40:

You are the one that is sick! didirin
Oponu ayirada grin grin

See as the moderators snubbed you grin grin grin
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Enemyofpeace: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2023
nature40:

May he burn in the hottest part of hell!!!!! thief, barawo!!!
amen!
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Pacyrus(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2023
Alleluia! Sowore has finally acquired some sense of decorum.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Snoolv360(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
....even when you run to Benin Republic
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Ade2much(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
This last 8 years was purely horrible, terrible and full of hell… but alas some Nigerians still voted for APC…why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Successlane: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
For where.

It didn't haunt Obj, it didn't haunt GEJ.

So, it won't haunt Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / Uche Secondus Gives Lai Mohammad 48 Hours To Retract Statement Or Face Lawsuit / Governors Can’t Pay Salaries Because Of Corruption – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.